Party: Draintheswamp

IL: Man commits suicide in debtors prison. $20k/mo payments

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: IL: Man commits suicide in debtors prison. $20k/mo payme

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Divorce is ugly. If there is a huge income disparity, it is really better to just stay married and wait it out imho. A lot of rich guys just keep a chick on the side. It is cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Divorce is ugly. If there is a huge income disparity, it is really better to just stay married and wait it out imho. A lot of rich guys just keep a chick on the side. It is cheaper.

No need to get married at all. There is nothing in it for men at all. And you don’t know if this sort of thing could happen. Women get to have it both ways in our society. They get to be considered strong and independent and then pull these sorts of things in court. Claim they are a victim that can’t work and take home $20000 per month. It’s bullshit. I hope this woman suffers the rest of her life with her bullshit. God Bless those kids, but hell, she probably has taught them to hate the father anyway.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

"The judge just got upset and incarcerated him," the person said. Formerly quite wealthy, Doheny was working to reduce the $20,000 monthly child support payments to his ex-wife, which he could not afford, according to the source.
Yeah, that's going to help him afford the payments.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

This story intrigued me, which led me to the deceased's obit.

Anyone else catch it? Edit: Nevermind.
Thomas Michael Doheny

Born: May 11, 1966

Died: November 17, 2017

Thomas "Tom" Michael Doheny, 51, of Cary, passed away unexpectedly on Friday, November 17, 2017.

He was born on May 11, 1966 in Des Plaines, IL to Gerald and Rita (nee Kellen) Doheny.

Tom will be deeply missed by his loving children, Caitlin, Meghan, John, Jerry, and their mother, Elizabeth "Liz" Doheny; life partner, Sandra Avila and her daughters. Parents, Gerald and Rita Doheny; siblings, Margaret "Peggy" (Jim) Monson, Jim Doheny, Kathleen "Katie" (Don) Golliher. Tom had a large extended family and many loving friends.

Tom, Owner of Doheny Equipment and Supplies was a successful business entrepreneur, who followed in his grandfather Earl's footsteps in the Sewer Cleaning Industry. Tom was well known for his 30+ year history in the sewer cleaning industry. He made significant professional contributions and had a true entrepreneur spirit. He had a passion for customer service and all who worked for him considered him a friend. Tom will be remembered for his unique sense of humor, love of flying, bike riding, artistic talent, boating, Tokyo drifting and his collection of uncommon one-of-a kind items. Most of all Tom loved spending time with and entertaining his family and friends.

A celebration of Tom's life will be held on Friday November 24, from 3:00 until 7:00 PM at Davenport Family Funeral Home, 149 W. Main St. (Lake-Cook Rd), Barrington. A Funeral Mass will be held on Saturday, November 25 at 10:00 AM at Ss. Peter and Paul Church, 410 N 1st St, Cary, IL; where there will be a gathering an hour prior.

In lieu of flowers, donations for Tom's childrens' education can be made to, http://www.gofundme.com/college-fund-for-toms-children

For information, please contact Davenport Family Funeral Home, 847-381-3411. For online condolences please visit, http://www.davenportfamily.com.
Published in the Northwest Herald from Nov. 23 to Nov. 24, 2017
Read Less

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nwhera ... =187321545
Last edited by USN_Hokie on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

BigDave wrote:
"The judge just got upset and incarcerated him," the person said. Formerly quite wealthy, Doheny was working to reduce the $20,000 monthly child support payments to his ex-wife, which he could not afford, according to the source.
Yeah, that's going to help him afford the payments.
...along with the 260 court appearances in two years due to subpoenas from his crazy ex. I'm amazed he kept his sanity as long as he did.
Doheny was fired from his job as the result of having to make 260 court appearances in the last two years in attempts to lower the payments. The source said his company hired an attorney to keep up with all of the subpoenas his ex-wife sent.
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

USN_Hokie wrote:This story intrigued me, which led me to the deceased's obit.

Anyone else catch it? Edit: Nevermind.
Thomas Michael Doheny

Born: May 11, 1966

Died: November 17, 2017

Thomas "Tom" Michael Doheny, 51, of Cary, passed away unexpectedly on Friday, November 17, 2017.

He was born on May 11, 1966 in Des Plaines, IL to Gerald and Rita (nee Kellen) Doheny.

Tom will be deeply missed by his loving children, Caitlin, Meghan, John, Jerry, and their mother, Elizabeth "Liz" Doheny; life partner, Sandra Avila and her daughters. Parents, Gerald and Rita Doheny; siblings, Margaret "Peggy" (Jim) Monson, Jim Doheny, Kathleen "Katie" (Don) Golliher. Tom had a large extended family and many loving friends.

Tom, Owner of Doheny Equipment and Supplies was a successful business entrepreneur, who followed in his grandfather Earl's footsteps in the Sewer Cleaning Industry. Tom was well known for his 30+ year history in the sewer cleaning industry. He made significant professional contributions and had a true entrepreneur spirit. He had a passion for customer service and all who worked for him considered him a friend. Tom will be remembered for his unique sense of humor, love of flying, bike riding, artistic talent, boating, Tokyo drifting and his collection of uncommon one-of-a kind items. Most of all Tom loved spending time with and entertaining his family and friends.

A celebration of Tom's life will be held on Friday November 24, from 3:00 until 7:00 PM at Davenport Family Funeral Home, 149 W. Main St. (Lake-Cook Rd), Barrington. A Funeral Mass will be held on Saturday, November 25 at 10:00 AM at Ss. Peter and Paul Church, 410 N 1st St, Cary, IL; where there will be a gathering an hour prior.

In lieu of flowers, donations for Tom's childrens' education can be made to, http://www.gofundme.com/college-fund-for-toms-children

For information, please contact Davenport Family Funeral Home, 847-381-3411. For online condolences please visit, http://www.davenportfamily.com.
Published in the Northwest Herald from Nov. 23 to Nov. 24, 2017
Read Less

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nwhera ... =187321545
You mean the life partner part? I saw in the comments section that he had remarried in October.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote: You mean the life partner part? I saw in the comments section that he had remarried in October.
Yeah the wording and juxtaposition threw me off for a minute. Another article clarified its his new wife.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote: You mean the life partner part? I saw in the comments section that he had remarried in October.
Yeah the wording and juxtaposition threw me off for a minute. Another article clarified its his new wife.
It was well worded. His ex wife will miss him.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: His ex wife will miss him.
Miss his wallet, of course.
VTDante
Party: Libertarian

Post by VTDante »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Divorce is ugly. If there is a huge income disparity, it is really better to just stay married and wait it out imho. A lot of rich guys just keep a chick on the side. It is cheaper.

Rich guys should go the sugar baby route. Screw marriage. Then all they'll have to worry about is fake sexual assault in a decade when the thots are used up and broke.

Figure out a surrogate approach if a rich guy wants kids. Only guarantee he'll have the kids around even if it means slowing down your career.
Bay_area_Hokie
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I have a really good friend from VT who got divorced and moved to Thailand, where he lives a sexaholic fantasy life. We chat a lot via email, and I asked him if he gets a lot of questions from friends and family as to why he moved. He said he simply responds by showing these two photos. One is of women from his high school class, and the second is of his latest gf in Thailand. [emoji23]

He has pretty awesome rants on American women. CW, you should visit him. My wife won’t let me go.

ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I have a really good friend from VT who got divorced and moved to Thailand, where he lives a sexaholic fantasy life. We chat a lot via email, and I asked him if he gets a lot of questions from friends and family as to why he moved. He said he simply responds by showing these two photos. One is of women from his high school class, and the second is of his latest gf in Thailand. [emoji23]

He has pretty awesome rants on American women. CW, you should visit him. My wife won’t let me go.

ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lol. What a hero.