Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Props to the 4th Circuit and SC

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Is that the same Court that denied cert and upheld the 4th circuits correct ruling?

You must be a little peeved. Have you called your realtor? The 4th Cir is no place for a Cap’n.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing was "upheld". They refused to hear the case - nothing more. You should have learned that in law school.

It only takes 4 votes to grant cert. Both sides are afraid because they don't know how Kennedy will vote. Your efforts to squash individual liberties might not be as successful next year when he's retired.
Pissy pissy. It's the law of the land for Maryland, Cap'n. Better luck next time.
Patent troll is better at trolling than law. Better luck next time. :mrgreen:
Do you deny that the decision is precedential authority in the 4th circuit?
It's not inline with other rulings, not that you care about being honest.
Now the 4th circuit are liars?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote: Now the 4th circuit are liars?

They and you are.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Now the 4th circuit are liars?

They and you are.
Got it.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Here’s an interesting fact from the other case the SC rightfully left intact.

SC and FL are two of only three states that ban carrying firearms openly in public. Is that correct?

U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Assault Rifle, Open-Carry Appeals - Bloomberghttps://apple.news/A_9zbjqdPQcqO5Ssmth9CRQ

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Here’s an interesting fact from the other case the SC rightfully left intact.

SC and FL are two of only three states that ban carrying firearms openly in public. Is that correct?

U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Assault Rifle, Open-Carry Appeals - Bloomberghttps://apple.news/A_9zbjqdPQcqO5Ssmth9CRQ

it's rather sad how a so called educated person like yourself can cheer on the destruction of rights, and this one in particular which is the last and best deterrent from tyranny.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Here’s an interesting fact from the other case the SC rightfully left intact.

it's rather sad how a so called educated person like yourself can cheer on the destruction of rights, and this one in particular which is the last and best deterrent from tyranny.
I like the statewide restriction against open carry. Even SC has had enough of that redneck shirt.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I like the statewide restriction against open carry. Even SC has had enough of that redneck shirt.

Uh huh. Your future overlords appreciate your hatred and ignorance of history.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I like the statewide restriction against open carry. Even SC has had enough of that redneck shirt.

Remember, you're responding to the poster who thought "well regulated militia" meant the founders wanted lots of regulations on firearms... :lol: He probably thinks "right to... bear arms" relates to taxidermy.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I like the statewide restriction against open carry. Even SC has had enough of that redneck shirt.

Remember, you're responding to the poster who thought "well regulated militia" meant the founders wanted lots of regulations on firearms... [emoji38] He probably thinks "right to... bear arms" relates to taxidermy.

He's not a serious person or a person to take seriously.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Remember, you're responding to the poster who thought "well regulated militia" meant the founders wanted lots of regulations on firearms... [emoji38] He probably thinks "right to... bear arms" relates to taxidermy.

He's not a serious person or a person to take seriously.
Yep, he's the patent troll.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Not at all. The predisposition should be to allow localities to do as they want. Of course there are limits. The inability to own semi-automatic weapons should not be one of those limits. I'm glad its not.
Because?
Because IP doesn't like it.

IP, what exactly do you think a semi-automatic weapon is?

Semi-automatic only means that you don't have to re-cock it before shooting again. We're not talking about machine guns.
OK. Still OK with it.
Typical leftist, uneducated, scared, moron- ... 75% of shotguns - which are totally unregulated in most of the united states- including liberal utopia's like Maryland- are "semi-automatic" - but you did not know that- you only care about "GUN BANS".. feel good, water cooler nonsense among feminine males and the fearful alt left. You wouldn't know a "semi-automatic" gun if it was lying next to you. Are you OK for states to BAN handguns? because 99% of those are "semiautomtic"- OMGGGG
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Not at all. The predisposition should be to allow localities to do as they want. Of course there are limits. The inability to own semi-automatic weapons should not be one of those limits. I'm glad its not.
Because?

Semi-automatic only means that you don't have to re-cock it before shooting again. We're not talking about machine guns.
OK. Still OK with it.
Typical leftist, uneducated, scared, moron- ... 75% of shotguns - which are totally unregulated in most of the united states- including liberal utopia's like Maryland- are "semi-automatic" - but you did not know that- you only care about "GUN BANS".. feel good, water cooler nonsense among feminine males and the fearful alt left. You wouldn't know a "semi-automatic" gun if it was lying next to you. Are you OK for states to BAN handguns? because 99% of those are "semiautomtic"- OMGGGG
You mad? [emoji8]

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Because?

OK. Still OK with it.
You mad? [emoji8]

Nope, because despite this ruling regarding the State of Maryland, I can go to Bass Pro Shop this afternoon and buy a semi automatic shotgun and walk around with it in the parking lot and carry it with me everywhere I go. And still shoot you and your femine friends up at great efficiency if I wanted/needed to . The only difference is that it doesn't "look" scary like an AR15 and these are used for hunting, thus "constitutional"- even after this ruling. Its hilarious that you wanked off to this, which really doesn't change much. AR15 style rifles have been banned in Maryland for a while..although you CAN buy them here in .22 calibur- which is enough to kill scared lib cop haters like yourself - so nah, I'm good.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Because?

OK. Still OK with it.
You mad? [emoji8]

Nope, because despite this ruling regarding the State of Maryland, I can go to Bass Pro Shop this afternoon and buy a semi automatic shotgun and walk around with it in the parking lot and carry it with me everywhere I go. And still shoot you and your femine friends up at great efficiency if I wanted/needed to . The only difference is that it doesn't "look" scary like an AR15 and these are used for hunting, thus "constitutional"- even after this ruling. Its hilarious that you wanked off to this, which really doesn't change much. AR15 style rifles have been banned in Maryland for a while..although you CAN buy them here in .22 calibur- which is enough to kill scared lib cop haters like yourself - so nah, I'm good.
Glad to hear, CFB. Though I’m white, not brown.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Because?[/quote]

Semi-automatic only means that you don't have to re-cock it before shooting again. We're not talking about machine guns.[/quote]

OK. Still OK with it.[/quote]

Typical leftist, uneducated, scared, moron- ... 75% of shotguns - which are totally unregulated in most of the united states- including liberal utopia's like Maryland- are "semi-automatic" - but you did not know that- you only care about "GUN BANS".. feel good, water cooler nonsense among feminine males and the fearful alt left. You wouldn't know a "semi-automatic" gun if it was lying next to you. Are you OK for states to BAN handguns? because 99% of those are "semiautomtic"- OMGGGG[/quote]

You mad? [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Nope, because despite this ruling regarding the State of Maryland, I can go to Bass Pro Shop this afternoon and buy a semi automatic shotgun and walk around with it in the parking lot and carry it with me everywhere I go. And still shoot you and your femine friends up at great efficiency if I wanted/needed to . The only difference is that it doesn't "look" scary like an AR15 and these are used for hunting, thus "constitutional"- even after this ruling. Its hilarious that you wanked off to this, which really doesn't change much. AR15 style rifles have been banned in Maryland for a while..although you CAN buy them here in .22 calibur- which is enough to kill scared lib cop haters like yourself - so nah, I'm good.[/quote]

Race has nothing to do with this. Oh wait..I forget... only white rednecks shoot black people.. riiigghhhtt. the fact that violent crime in Maryland is committed by blacks 85% of the time.. silly me.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
Because?

Semi-automatic only means that you don't have to re-cock it before shooting again. We're not talking about machine guns.[/quote]

OK. Still OK with it.[/quote]

Typical leftist, uneducated, scared, moron- ... 75% of shotguns - which are totally unregulated in most of the united states- including liberal utopia's like Maryland- are "semi-automatic" - but you did not know that- you only care about "GUN BANS".. feel good, water cooler nonsense among feminine males and the fearful alt left. You wouldn't know a "semi-automatic" gun if it was lying next to you. Are you OK for states to BAN handguns? because 99% of those are "semiautomtic"- OMGGGG[/quote]

You mad? [emoji8]

Nope, because despite this ruling regarding the State of Maryland, I can go to Bass Pro Shop this afternoon and buy a semi automatic shotgun and walk around with it in the parking lot and carry it with me everywhere I go. And still shoot you and your femine friends up at great efficiency if I wanted/needed to . The only difference is that it doesn't "look" scary like an AR15 and these are used for hunting, thus "constitutional"- even after this ruling. Its hilarious that you wanked off to this, which really doesn't change much. AR15 style rifles have been banned in Maryland for a while..although you CAN buy them here in .22 calibur- which is enough to kill scared lib cop haters like yourself - so nah, I'm good.[/quote]

Race has nothing to do with this. Oh wait..I forget... only white rednecks shoot black people.. riiigghhhtt. the fact that violent crime in Maryland is committed by blacks 85% of the time.. silly me.[/quote]

Exactly. That’s why I wanted to give you a heads up before you shot me.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: Glad to hear, CFB. Though I’m white, not brown.

With that 'fro you might have a black guy hiding behind the wood pile somewhere in the family tree.

:mrgreen: