Big day for CFB Apologist

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Big day for CFB Apologist

Post by nolanvt »

with Tiger being back and all. He’s going to have a field day on the Lounge with the fanbois.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Big day for CFB Apologist

Post by ip_law-hokie »

He’s 1 under last I heard

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

ip_law-hokie wrote:He’s 1 under last I heard

CFB Apologist :?: Through how many holes :?:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Eldrick may have taken some tips from TheDonald the other day
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Eldrick may have taken some tips from TheDonald the other day
I’m pulling for him.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
I’m pulling for him.

Me too. Would like to see him be competitive again.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
I’m pulling for him.

69 (-3)
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
I’m pulling for him.

69 (-3)
Seems an appropriate "score" for him :o
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
I’m pulling for him.

69 (-3)
Seems an appropriate "score" for him :o
I take it as an omen.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:with Tiger being back and all. He’s going to have a field day on the Lounge with the fanbois.

He's not allowed to have a field day with the fan bois. He's a 50 year old man who gets kicked off of message boards because he can't get along with others.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

BG Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:with Tiger being back and all. He’s going to have a field day on the Lounge with the fanbois.

He's not allowed to have a field day with the fan bois. He's a 50 year old man who gets kicked off of message boards because he can't get along with others.
He got kicked off the Lounge?

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

You are right...Tiger is BACK!!! under par at a 17 person hand picked field silly season event on day 1 = 6 more majors... LOCK... go jerk off with Joester and BW about your boy tiger being BACK
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

BG Hokie wrote:

Could be worse...I could be a 40 something year old pothead loser.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

No, I was suspended by Will for getting into it with NokieHokie - great guy that everyone - including BG- loves...Nokie never starts anything, nah- it was all my fault.. at any rate, Nokie was also suspended and when his posting privileges were restored after a week, I quit posting and did not ask Will to come back. Will knew about every dupe I had after VTHT93 got banned for getting into an F Bomb match with VTRULZ and Pirkster... So when hokieq, BG, and AH04 pretended that I was "sneaking" on the board and lying about posting handles, etc. That was not true. I emailed Will regularly about posting again and he gave me the rules. CFB Apologist was my handle for over 6 years..I had HokiePHX for over 3 years - again BG will tell you I got banned every week, etc. But now you have the whole story. You can email Will and ask him if you please. I had permission to post under those dupes and was in contact with him many times.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

No, I was suspended by Will for getting into it with NokieHokie - great guy that everyone - including BG- loves...Nokie never starts anything, nah- it was all my fault.. at any rate, Nokie was also suspended and when his posting privileges were restored after a week, I quit posting and did not ask Will to come back. Will knew about every dupe I had after VTHT93 got banned for getting into an F Bomb match with VTRULZ and Pirkster... So when hokieq, BG, and AH04 pretended that I was "sneaking" on the board and lying about posting handles, etc. That was not true. I emailed Will regularly about posting again and he gave me the rules. CFB Apologist was my handle for over 6 years..I had HokiePHX for over 3 years - again BG will tell you I got banned every week, etc. But now you have the whole story. You can email Will and ask him if you please. I had permission to post under those dupes and was in contact with him many times.
"Rules" there are arbitrarily enforced. I long suspected that one of the guys you just mentioned had nekkid pics of one of the mods there or something. For whatever reason, rules never applied to him.
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

At least you do not smoke marijuana, because that would be embarrassing. Carry on.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

At least you do not smoke marijuana, because that would be embarrassing. Carry on.

If you are honest, there are few things more embarrassing than a 40 year old suburban dad smoking dope and playing video games... most normal people grow out of both at about age 19. But go hit your dope spot on the way home, Big Guy...
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

RiverguyVT wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

"Rules" there are arbitrarily enforced. I long suspected that one of the guys you just mentioned had nekkid pics of one of the mods there or something. For whatever reason, rules never applied to him.
Over moderation is why that board is 70% down in use and will be out of business soon..
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

CFB Apologist wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Over moderation is why that board is 70% down in use and will be out of business soon..
Over moderation, or selectively inconsistent moderation?
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I don't play video games, but know several 50+ guys who do. Not embarrassing...just diff strokes for diff folks.
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

If you are honest, there are few things more embarrassing than a 40 year old suburban dad smoking dope and playing video games... most normal people grow out of both at about age 19. But go hit your dope spot on the way home, Big Guy...
OK. I’ll take it up with one of your handles on the lounge. Good luck with your mature, grown-up battles with VTRULZ over there.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

He's not allowed to have a field day with the fan bois. He's a 50 year old man who gets kicked off of message boards because he can't get along with others.[/quote]

No, I was suspended by Will for getting into it with NokieHokie - great guy that everyone - including BG- loves...Nokie never starts anything, nah- it was all my fault.. at any rate, Nokie was also suspended and when his posting privileges were restored after a week, I quit posting and did not ask Will to come back. Will knew about every dupe I had after VTHT93 got banned for getting into an F Bomb match with VTRULZ and Pirkster... So when hokieq, BG, and AH04 pretended that I was "sneaking" on the board and lying about posting handles, etc. That was not true. I emailed Will regularly about posting again and he gave me the rules. CFB Apologist was my handle for over 6 years..I had HokiePHX for over 3 years - again BG will tell you I got banned every week, etc. But now you have the whole story. You can email Will and ask him if you please. I had permission to post under those dupes and was in contact with him many times.[/quote]

If you are honest, there are few things more embarrassing than a 40 year old suburban dad smoking dope and playing video games... most normal people grow out of both at about age 19. But go hit your dope spot on the way home, Big Guy...[/quote]

OK. I’ll take it up with one of your handles on the lounge. Good luck with your mature, grown-up battles with VTRULZ over there.

I don't post there anymore...learn to read. You should post there more though.. be one of the 5 regulars the board is down to.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I'm suspended from The Sabre and I truly don't know why...I never asked for reinstatement. I let them revel in their own misery and just observe the carnage. :D
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Definitely don’t turn on the Golf Channel today, CFB.