ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Illegal Alien found not guilty in murder of Kate Steinle

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Noticed that IP is strangely absent from this thread :?: , even though he took to time to post about a hunter being shot by his dog tonight.

Funny how the left gets very upset/concerned about gun deaths, unless the perpetrators are Hispanic/black.
I haven’t commented, Cap’n, because I am not familiar with the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I look forward to seeing your comments once you familiarize yourself!
You are not my boss, Cap’n.

That's OK, your lack of response is a response itself.

Flooding the nation with democrat/welfare state voters is more important than preventing gun violence, which you only care about to the extent that it hurts or removes rights from conservatives. Got it.
[emoji8]

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Noticed that IP is strangely absent from this thread :?: , even though he took to time to post about a hunter being shot by his dog tonight.

Funny how the left gets very upset/concerned about gun deaths, unless the perpetrators are Hispanic/black.
I haven’t commented, Cap’n, because I am not familiar with the case.

Flooding the nation with democrat/welfare state voters is more important than preventing gun violence, which you only care about to the extent that it hurts or removes rights from conservatives. Got it.
[emoji8]

Oh, I almost forgot: authority / daddy issues too. [emoji8]
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I haven’t commented, Cap’n, because I am not familiar with the case.

[emoji8]

Oh, I almost forgot: authority / daddy issues too. [emoji8]
OK asshole.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:Jury not allowed to hear evidence that he had 7 prior felony convictions nor that he had illegally entered the country 5 times. The weren't allowed to hear that he changed his story to police multiple times. All they heard was that he picked up a gun laying on the pier, it accidentally went off, ricocheted and hit her. He panicked, dropped the gun and kicked it off the pier and into the water. Oops, sorry, my bad.
DON"T WORRY, on the MSM news I was watching (ABC I think) the reporter explained how it was all just a big ol accident and that when the guy gets done dutifully serving his time he will be deported for the last time. OF course this is the 6th last time. I had to break out laughing at his idiot statement.