Trump planning to move US Embassy in Israel to

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Trump planning to move US Embassy in Israel to

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: Not sure what that has to do with your snarky, moronic statement, other than to deflect from how moronic it was. But, I'm not conflating anything. Israel's view is that, and I quote their law, "Jerusalem, complete and united, is the capital of Israel." Are they conflating?
As for the rest of my argument, it's based on the perspective of 99% of the international community (which you phrased as PLO/Hamas perspective).
It isn't based on any UN resolution, but if you want to go there, have at it.
Every country signed the UN charter, which binds them to those resolutions, and also to the decisions of the International Court, UN Sec Council, and UN Gen Assembly, all of whom have found the occupation of West Bank and Gaza illegal. It's not meaningless, unless you are just fine with ignoring our agreements.

You have a nice day, also.
This is the part of the thread where DC changes the question and then pretends he won. :lol:

Your points are a good example of why the UN is a pointless waste of money, though.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Not sure what that has to do with your snarky, moronic statement, other than to deflect from how moronic it was. But, I'm not conflating anything. Israel's view is that, and I quote their law, "Jerusalem, complete and united, is the capital of Israel." Are they conflating?
As for the rest of my argument, it's based on the perspective of 99% of the international community (which you phrased as PLO/Hamas perspective).
Every country signed the UN charter, which binds them to those resolutions, and also to the decisions of the International Court, UN Sec Council, and UN Gen Assembly, all of whom have found the occupation of West Bank and Gaza illegal. It's not meaningless, unless you are just fine with ignoring our agreements.

This is the part of the thread where DC changes the question and then pretends he won. :lol:

Your points are a good example of why the UN is a pointless waste of money, though.
You can keep on chuckling, but you're still FOS. Since you're moronic post about the perspective on Israel's capital, you have had multiple posts about nothing, and zero posts to back up your claim, or refute that the perspective is exactly what I posted.

You've had many chances, yet you still can't come up with anything, other than more smiley faces and snarky comments. Here's a simple one.

What do you think the "question" is, and how do you think I changed it.

You can't come up with an actual answer, because you don't know anything. Go ahead, prove me wrong, post something of actual substance.

As for the UN, I agree, it's past it's prime, and we need to come up with something different. Doesn't change any of the facts about our membership and what that means.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You can keep on chuckling, but you're still FOS. Since you're moronic post about the perspective on Israel's capital, you have had multiple posts about nothing, and zero posts to back up your claim, or refute that the perspective is exactly what I posted.

You've had many chances, yet you still can't come up with anything, other than more smiley faces and snarky comments. Here's a simple one.

You can't come up with an actual answer, because you don't know anything. Go ahead, prove me wrong, post something of actual substance.

As for the UN, I agree, it's past it's prime, and we need to come up with something different. Doesn't change any of the facts about our membership and what that means.
You were wrong...or you lied. Then, you change the question to match your wrong answer. Not going to play your game of rolling around in minutiae until you Google the right answer.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You were wrong...or you lied. Then, you change the question to match your wrong answer. Not going to play your game of rolling around in minutiae until you Google the right answer.
Like I said, FOS. You can't even say what lie I told, or what question I changed. You don't know.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Like I said, FOS. You can't even say what lie I told, or what question I changed. You don't know.
I don't need to, you googled the right answer (and then changed the question) above!