United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:16 am

Time zone: America/New_York


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Posts: 6449
You have to be one sick puppy to be so outraged that you would buy a Hillary Angel topper for your "Resistmas" tree. This is like Triggly Puff insanity territory.

Image

Leave it to liberals to turn their politicians into holy figures.

======================================

Dreaming of a What (Happened) Christmas: Lib Media Gushes Over Hillary Clinton ‘Resistmas’ Christmas Tree Angel
by Kristinn Taylor 32 Comments

You think Bill wants one glaring down at him from the Clinton family Christmas tree in Chappaqua?

Image

“from 80.00 The most presidential of tree toppers. 3D sculpted in her iconic power suit with angelic wings.
3D printed to order with pinpoint accuracy, with a simple wire tie threaded through holes on her back to safely secure to your tree. She’s the First Lady of Christmas Tree Decorations.”

Liberals in the media are gushing about the Hillary Clinton Christmas tree angel topper being sold by a British non-profit, Women To Look Up To:

POPSUGAR:

Quote:
I can, hand-on-heart, say I wasn’t that fussed about decorating this Christmas until about five minutes ago when a POPSUGAR Australia editor sent me a link to the most amazing thing I have seen maybe ever — a Hillary Clinton Christmas angel. Followed by a Beyoncé Christmas angel. Followed by a Serena Williams Christmas angel. I’m still hyperventilating.

These symbols of hope, like, actual hope, are the creation of a UK company called Women To Look Up To (which could not be a more perfect name). They are a not-for-profit organisation with any profits reinvested in projects to further female equality (so awesome), and they do international shipping (also, but on a more selfish note, awesome!)”…

Metro UK:

Celebrate ‘Resistmas’ this year with these badass women on top of your Christmas tree



“People had the chance to vote for which women should be made into festive figurine form and WTLUT decided on Beyonce, Serena and Hillary Clinton.”

At least Hillary finally won an election.

Image

Maybe Bill will stick needles in the ready-made voodoo doll holes in Hillary’s rear like she said in her book What Happened that she wanted to use on reporters and politicians.

Image

Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton are featured on Christmas cards offered by Women To Look Up To, along with Beyoncé, Serena Williams, Adele and Angelina Jolie.

To the losers and the haters, Merry Resistmas!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12 ... ree-angel/

_________________
"My goal is to destroy the New York Times and CNN... Once our voices are heard, then Democracy will happen."

- Andrew Breitbart


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm
Posts: 10000
Location: Macedonian Hacking Campus
Alma Mater: Skopje Technical Hacking and Culinary Institute
Party: Independent
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5076
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
Welll...........poop. Didn’t look down the board. Should have figured. LOL

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:52 am
Posts: 863
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
You have to be one sick puppy to be so outraged that you would buy a Hillary Angel topper for your "Resistmas" tree. This is like Triggly Puff insanity territory.

Image

Leave it to liberals to turn their politicians into holy figures.

======================================

Dreaming of a What (Happened) Christmas: Lib Media Gushes Over Hillary Clinton ‘Resistmas’ Christmas Tree Angel
by Kristinn Taylor 32 Comments

You think Bill wants one glaring down at him from the Clinton family Christmas tree in Chappaqua?

Image

“from 80.00 The most presidential of tree toppers. 3D sculpted in her iconic power suit with angelic wings.
3D printed to order with pinpoint accuracy, with a simple wire tie threaded through holes on her back to safely secure to your tree. She’s the First Lady of Christmas Tree Decorations.”

Liberals in the media are gushing about the Hillary Clinton Christmas tree angel topper being sold by a British non-profit, Women To Look Up To:

POPSUGAR:

Quote:
I can, hand-on-heart, say I wasn’t that fussed about decorating this Christmas until about five minutes ago when a POPSUGAR Australia editor sent me a link to the most amazing thing I have seen maybe ever — a Hillary Clinton Christmas angel. Followed by a Beyoncé Christmas angel. Followed by a Serena Williams Christmas angel. I’m still hyperventilating.

These symbols of hope, like, actual hope, are the creation of a UK company called Women To Look Up To (which could not be a more perfect name). They are a not-for-profit organisation with any profits reinvested in projects to further female equality (so awesome), and they do international shipping (also, but on a more selfish note, awesome!)”…

Metro UK:

Celebrate ‘Resistmas’ this year with these badass women on top of your Christmas tree



“People had the chance to vote for which women should be made into festive figurine form and WTLUT decided on Beyonce, Serena and Hillary Clinton.”

At least Hillary finally won an election.

Image

Maybe Bill will stick needles in the ready-made voodoo doll holes in Hillary’s rear like she said in her book What Happened that she wanted to use on reporters and politicians.

Image

Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton are featured on Christmas cards offered by Women To Look Up To, along with Beyoncé, Serena Williams, Adele and Angelina Jolie.

To the losers and the haters, Merry Resistmas!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12 ... ree-angel/


Best quote

Please, God, kill me now...

The ONLY positive about this "ornament" is that Hillary will have a tree shoved up her a$$ for a month.

_________________
We lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:12 am
Posts: 5121
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic
RWNJ wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
You have to be one sick puppy to be so outraged that you would buy a Hillary Angel topper for your "Resistmas" tree. This is like Triggly Puff insanity territory.

Image

Leave it to liberals to turn their politicians into holy figures.

======================================

Dreaming of a What (Happened) Christmas: Lib Media Gushes Over Hillary Clinton ‘Resistmas’ Christmas Tree Angel
by Kristinn Taylor 32 Comments

You think Bill wants one glaring down at him from the Clinton family Christmas tree in Chappaqua?

Image

“from 80.00 The most presidential of tree toppers. 3D sculpted in her iconic power suit with angelic wings.
3D printed to order with pinpoint accuracy, with a simple wire tie threaded through holes on her back to safely secure to your tree. She’s the First Lady of Christmas Tree Decorations.”

Liberals in the media are gushing about the Hillary Clinton Christmas tree angel topper being sold by a British non-profit, Women To Look Up To:

POPSUGAR:

Quote:
I can, hand-on-heart, say I wasn’t that fussed about decorating this Christmas until about five minutes ago when a POPSUGAR Australia editor sent me a link to the most amazing thing I have seen maybe ever — a Hillary Clinton Christmas angel. Followed by a Beyoncé Christmas angel. Followed by a Serena Williams Christmas angel. I’m still hyperventilating.

These symbols of hope, like, actual hope, are the creation of a UK company called Women To Look Up To (which could not be a more perfect name). They are a not-for-profit organisation with any profits reinvested in projects to further female equality (so awesome), and they do international shipping (also, but on a more selfish note, awesome!)”…

Metro UK:

Celebrate ‘Resistmas’ this year with these badass women on top of your Christmas tree



“People had the chance to vote for which women should be made into festive figurine form and WTLUT decided on Beyonce, Serena and Hillary Clinton.”

At least Hillary finally won an election.

Image

Maybe Bill will stick needles in the ready-made voodoo doll holes in Hillary’s rear like she said in her book What Happened that she wanted to use on reporters and politicians.

Image

Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton are featured on Christmas cards offered by Women To Look Up To, along with Beyoncé, Serena Williams, Adele and Angelina Jolie.

To the losers and the haters, Merry Resistmas!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12 ... ree-angel/


Best quote

Please, God, kill me now...

The ONLY positive about this "ornament" is that Hillary will have a tree shoved up her a$$ for a month.


:lol:

_________________
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." - Voltaire


"Christian socialism is but the holy water with which the priest consecrates the heart-burnings of the aristocrat" Karl Marx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5076
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
HokieJoe wrote:
RWNJ wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
You have to be one sick puppy to be so outraged that you would buy a Hillary Angel topper for your "Resistmas" tree. This is like Triggly Puff insanity territory.

Image

Leave it to liberals to turn their politicians into holy figures.

======================================

Dreaming of a What (Happened) Christmas: Lib Media Gushes Over Hillary Clinton ‘Resistmas’ Christmas Tree Angel
by Kristinn Taylor 32 Comments

You think Bill wants one glaring down at him from the Clinton family Christmas tree in Chappaqua?

Image

“from 80.00 The most presidential of tree toppers. 3D sculpted in her iconic power suit with angelic wings.
3D printed to order with pinpoint accuracy, with a simple wire tie threaded through holes on her back to safely secure to your tree. She’s the First Lady of Christmas Tree Decorations.”

Liberals in the media are gushing about the Hillary Clinton Christmas tree angel topper being sold by a British non-profit, Women To Look Up To:

POPSUGAR:

Quote:
I can, hand-on-heart, say I wasn’t that fussed about decorating this Christmas until about five minutes ago when a POPSUGAR Australia editor sent me a link to the most amazing thing I have seen maybe ever — a Hillary Clinton Christmas angel. Followed by a Beyoncé Christmas angel. Followed by a Serena Williams Christmas angel. I’m still hyperventilating.

These symbols of hope, like, actual hope, are the creation of a UK company called Women To Look Up To (which could not be a more perfect name). They are a not-for-profit organisation with any profits reinvested in projects to further female equality (so awesome), and they do international shipping (also, but on a more selfish note, awesome!)”…

Metro UK:

Celebrate ‘Resistmas’ this year with these badass women on top of your Christmas tree



“People had the chance to vote for which women should be made into festive figurine form and WTLUT decided on Beyonce, Serena and Hillary Clinton.”

At least Hillary finally won an election.

Image

Maybe Bill will stick needles in the ready-made voodoo doll holes in Hillary’s rear like she said in her book What Happened that she wanted to use on reporters and politicians.

Image

Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton are featured on Christmas cards offered by Women To Look Up To, along with Beyoncé, Serena Williams, Adele and Angelina Jolie.

To the losers and the haters, Merry Resistmas!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12 ... ree-angel/


Best quote

Please, God, kill me now...

The ONLY positive about this "ornament" is that Hillary will have a tree shoved up her a$$ for a month.


:lol:

The only time she’ll ever come out on top......

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

Time zone: America/New_York


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!