Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: Good riddance to Congressman Franks

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Where does everyone stand on helicopter moms hocking their princess's girl scout cookies in the office? I think it almost rises to the same level.
This one is simple. Don’t ask people personally, but leave the order form on a table for people to order if they wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...and what does that teach the girl scouts besides "mom will bail you out and do your work for you."?

Thats how you make snowflakes.
[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Don't melt.
It's telling that Nolan is so useless that no one at work has offered him side work. Business is a lost art on him, what a loser.
That’s awesome. I love UWS!

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Good riddance to Congressman Franks

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote: This one is simple. Don’t ask people personally, but leave the order form on a table for people to order if they wish.

...and what does that teach the girl scouts besides "mom will bail you out and do your work for you."?

Thats how you make snowflakes.
[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Don't melt.
It's telling that Nolan is so useless that no one at work has offered him side work. Business is a lost art on him, what a loser.
That’s awesome. I love UWS!

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.