Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Egg McMuffin’s Secret Silicon Valley Donors

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote: Haha. Its clear you don't know how the government hires and how the day to day in these entities works. You think the upper echelon has any input on who is hired or who is assigned?

As to Lois Lerner, she was upper echelon so not sure about your point. The black helicopters are circling your house right now!
Of course they do. I don't think you get it, the government is full of people like Hoof that are incapable of separating their politics from duties. I think you're confused as Hoof and the like typically have no power and so can't really act out the hate in their hearts. But once they do obtain power, they're another Lerner. They're all partisans working on their own ambitions. The honorable ones don't make it far up the ladder.
You may want to turn your lights out, the black helicopters are hovering overhead!
Tell me, are you afraid of your shadow too?
Be a moron, I haven't said anything like what you're claim.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote: Haha. Its clear you don't know how the government hires and how the day to day in these entities works. You think the upper echelon has any input on who is hired or who is assigned?

As to Lois Lerner, she was upper echelon so not sure about your point. The black helicopters are circling your house right now!
Of course they do. I don't think you get it, the government is full of people like Hoof that are incapable of separating their politics from duties. I think you're confused as Hoof and the like typically have no power and so can't really act out the hate in their hearts. But once they do obtain power, they're another Lerner. They're all partisans working on their own ambitions. The honorable ones don't make it far up the ladder.
You may want to turn your lights out, the black helicopters are hovering overhead!
You are of a mind that there is a significant conspiracy that runs deep into the trenches (essentially to all) employees of the federal government, that they are all liberal plants, and that they all factor politics into their day to day job, with the intent of targeting and hurting republicans, conservatives, and their ideas. If that isn't conspiracy theory level stuff then I don't know what is.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

The average federal worker is well-left of the American center. I'm surprised you'd take issue with that notion.

To a point, it is rational inasmuch that leftists want more & more government. Call it job security. They are acting in self-interest to the detriment of non-inside-the-beltway people. Ask a barber if you need a haircut... = ask the undersecretary to the deputy associate junior cartographer in the department of silly walks if another layer of management is needed....

The D.C. Beltway denizens are as loony left as bostonians, San Franciscans, or inhabitants of Madison, Wisc.

Yeah, it may not be a conspiracy, it is simply endemic
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote:The average federal worker is well-left of the American center. I'm surprised you'd take issue with that notion.

To a point, it is rational inasmuch that leftists want more & more government. Call it job security. They are acting in self-interest to the detriment of non-inside-the-beltway people. Ask a barber if you need a haircut... = ask the undersecretary to the deputy associate junior cartographer in the department of silly walks if another layer of management is needed....

The D.C. Beltway denizens are as loony left as bostonians, San Franciscans, or inhabitants of Madison, Wisc.

Yeah, it may not be a conspiracy, it is simply endemic
Not to say that everyone in Federal employ has a leftist bent, but they absolutely know who butters their bread. One needs only look at Virginia's electoral landscape since 2008 to see that something smells in Denmark. If not that, Census data which show NOVA and MD contains the top five richest counties in the United States. Something is terribly wrong when government funnels that much wealth into just a few counties.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You are of a mind that there is a significant conspiracy that runs deep into the trenches (essentially to all) employees of the federal government, that they are all liberal plants, and that they all factor politics into their day to day job, with the intent of targeting and hurting republicans, conservatives, and their ideas. If that isn't conspiracy theory level stuff then I don't know what is.
You're just an idiot on this. I said none if that. Stop lying.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

AG: "Some of them post here. The idea that anyone in DC is apolitical is silly, they all have agendas and are as biased as their bosses. It's a cultural issue across America and isn't limited to political appointees. The underlings all want to please those they report to as well."

AG: "Haha, yeah right. The top staffs downward to implement. That's how someone like Lois Lerner is still there. The government is full of Lois Lerners, even at the FBI, DHS, etc."

AG: "Of course they do. I don't think you get it, the government is full of people like Hoof that are incapable of separating their politics from duties. I think you're confused as Hoof and the like typically have no power and so can't really act out the hate in their hearts. But once they do obtain power, they're another Lerner. They're all partisans working on their own ambitions. The honorable ones don't make it far up the ladder."

You want to rethink what you just posted?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Of course they do. I don't think you get it, the government is full of people like Hoof that are incapable of separating their politics from duties. I think you're confused as Hoof and the like typically have no power and so can't really act out the hate in their hearts. But once they do obtain power, they're another Lerner. They're all partisans working on their own ambitions. The honorable ones don't make it far up the ladder.
AG: "Some of them post here. The idea that anyone in DC is apolitical is silly, they all have agendas and are as biased as their bosses. It's a cultural issue across America and isn't limited to political appointees. The underlings all want to please those they report to as well."

AG: "Haha, yeah right. The top staffs downward to implement. That's how someone like Lois Lerner is still there. The government is full of Lois Lerners, even at the FBI, DHS, etc."

AG: "Of course they do. I don't think you get it, the government is full of people like Hoof that are incapable of separating their politics from duties. I think you're confused as Hoof and the like typically have no power and so can't really act out the hate in their hearts. But once they do obtain power, they're another Lerner. They're all partisans working on their own ambitions. The honorable ones don't make it far up the ladder."

You want to rethink what you just posted?
Yep, you're an idiot on this. I explained how bias and natural selection works. It's basic workforce dynamics. According to you, senior leadership drops out of the sky and pollutes the pure DC workforce. I'm pointing out the obvious, they come from the same place and are the same people. Only difference is the power they have as a natural function of climbing the ranks.