NFL Network employees suspended

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

NFL Network employees suspended

Post by nolanvt »

after sexual harassment allegations relating to a current lawsuit.

http://thebiglead.com/2017/12/11/marsha ... n-lawsuit/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
CFB Apologist

Re: NFL Network employees suspended

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:after sexual harassment allegations relating to a current lawsuit.

Faulk has been on that program for years and has yet to say anything profound or thought provoking. He could never come back and nobody would miss him.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:after sexual harassment allegations relating to a current lawsuit.

this stinks to high heavan, according to the story the 7 guys made inappropriate conversation or texts to this one woman. She claims the supervisors all knew as they were present at the time. So it sounds to me like they were joking around during work hours or something and now due to the stupidity going on in this country everything the guys did is wrong. At the time when it occurred there was not issue but now there is. Its balogney
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

this stinks to high heavan, according to the story the 7 guys made inappropriate conversation or texts to this one woman. She claims the supervisors all knew as they were present at the time. So it sounds to me like they were joking around during work hours or something and now due to the stupidity going on in this country everything the guys did is wrong. At the time when it occurred there was not issue but now there is. Its balogney
“Making jokes at work” does not absolve one from being disciplined by their employer.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

Sending dick pics doesn't fall under the umbrella of "joking around during work hours"
:shock: :roll:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Sending dick pics doesn't fall under the umbrella of "joking around during work hours"
was there any relationship going on between the people? or the guys just send random dick pics to some woman that works there? Context is everything

keep in mind these guys are former players and possibly rather wealthy
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

was there any relationship going on between the people? or the guys just send random dick pics to some woman that works there? Context is everything

Again... Sending dick pics doesn't fall under the umbrella of "joking around during work hours"
You seem to have more trouble getting this than most.
Salute the Marines
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Again... Sending dick pics doesn't fall under the umbrella of "joking around during work hours"
was there any relationship or guys just send dick pics to co-workers......people that work together do have sex sometimes...shocking I know but it happens. Usually not a great idea although many couples have formed and been very successful that met at work. While I was in the dating world it was hard to sext with people as the brick phones screens were not great ya know. People sending nude pictures to each other from what I can tell from popular culture is a normal thang!
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

was there any relationship or guys just send dick pics to co-workers......people that work together do have sex sometimes...shocking I know but it happens. Usually not a great idea although many couples have formed and been very successful that met at work. While I was in the dating world it was hard to sext with people as the brick phones screens were not great ya know. People sending nude pictures to each other from what I can tell from popular culture is a normal thang!
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

God damn, I love this place.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:God damn, I love this place.

Do you know if there was any relationship or whatever between the people involved? Does anyone you know randomly send dick pics to co-workers? I don't know anyone like that.

I love this place also, there are questions to be asked in any situation, somebody asks them and folks like you ignore anything other than your pre-conceived ideas, it is hilarious

I have no idea where you are getting your information, the article only says she was terminated and is coming after the guys now, so the question is did the guys randomly send her dick pics or was she in a relationship or hook up situation with them? That is vital to know what is going on as it does not seem logical to say that the guys had nothing going on with her and just sent her the pics, who would do that? it makes zero sense is the point. Now if she was doing whatever with them and now she got fired and is pissed and none of them have supported her or helped her or kept up whatever was going on with her I could see a very easy way for her to get funds to live on.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

Do you know if there was any relationship or whatever between the people involved? Does anyone you know randomly send dick pics to co-workers? I don't know anyone like that.

I love this place also, there are questions to be asked in any situation, somebody asks them and folks like you ignore anything other than your pre-conceived ideas, it is hilarious

I have no idea where you are getting your information, the article only says she was terminated and is coming after the guys now, so the question is did the guys randomly send her dick pics or was she in a relationship or hook up situation with them? That is vital to know what is going on as it does not seem logical to say that the guys had nothing going on with her and just sent her the pics, who would do that? it makes zero sense is the point. Now if she was doing whatever with them and now she got fired and is pissed and none of them have supported her or helped her or kept up whatever was going on with her I could see a very easy way for her to get funds to live on.
Please.....just stop.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Hold on..I see his point... Sending dick pics to random co-worker unsolicited? yeah, you're fired, dont let the door hit you, obvious sexual harassment... Now.. sending dick pics to a chick you are banging regularly on the side as a reply to her boob and crotch pics? WHOLE different story there- coworker or not..
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Please.....just stop.
so you know what was going on there? how? Important pieces of information are missing, sorry, I need evidence to make a decision on blame.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Please.....just stop.
so you know what was going on there? how? Important pieces of information are missing, sorry, I need evidence to make a decision on blame.
Bless your heart.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Please.....just stop.
Bless your heart.

redneck
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Please.....just stop.
Bless your heart.

redneck
I understand the desire to lash out, but Jesus still loves you.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

CFB Apologist wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Hold on..I see his point... Sending dick pics to random co-worker unsolicited? yeah, you're fired, dont let the door hit you, obvious sexual harassment... Now.. sending dick pics to a chick you are banging regularly on the side as a reply to her boob and crotch pics? WHOLE different story there- coworker or not..
Sending dick pics.......is just f’ing dumb all around.......

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Sending dick pics.......is just f’ing dumb all around.......[/quote]

I agree but it is where society is with the phones people have and the fact that you have to have the internet to meet anyone these days. It is the only way the younger generations know how to meet someone.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Sending dick pics.......is just f’ing dumb all around.......
I agree but it is where society is with the phones people have and the fact that you have to have the internet to meet anyone these days. It is the only way the younger generations know how to meet someone.[/quote]

Got it.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I agree but it is where society is with the phones people have and the fact that you have to have the internet to meet anyone these days. It is the only way the younger generations know how to meet someone.
Uh, yeah...no. :roll:
Young people can meet without dick pics, #1.
2nd, none of the men in question is young.
Salute the Marines
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Uh, yeah...no. :roll:
Young people can meet without dick pics, #1.
2nd, none of the men in question is young.
I agree with you, I also realize the relationship world has changed alot from when I was single 25+ years ago. The men in question were in their 30's, possibly 40's, so young to me. I as I hope you would want the important information that is missing prior to deciding guilt or innocence. I don't know what the relationship was between this wardrobe person and these ex nfl guys. Do you?

If at trial the guys come out with pics she sent them and it turns out she was involved with them does that change your opinion? We will see at trial I guess.

Sorry, I can't go with make an accusation, automatically believe everything in it, not my style
fatman

Post by fatman »

Cwctr is comedy gold in this thread. Sending a video from the shower and some of the best sexual harassment lines ever heard = officeplace comedy.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

fatman wrote:Cwctr is comedy gold in this thread. Sending a video from the shower and some of the best sexual harassment lines ever heard = officeplace comedy.
Dude other people not on this board are asking the same question, what was the relationship between the wardrobe person and the probably rich ex nfl guys. Does it cross your mind at all that these guys were not as dumb as you think and maybe there was something going on, now the lady is terminated so she is pissed. And there are some easy targets. But if you totally take her side with no evidence then you better hope you never get accused, good luck if somebody comes after you

fyi, the last 30 minutes on the sports talk radio show I am listening to they are asking the exact same questions I am, sorry that you find it comical to actually get some facts before you assign blame.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

fatman wrote:Cwctr is comedy gold in this thread. Sending a video from the shower and some of the best sexual harassment lines ever heard = officeplace comedy.
It’s up with his thoughts regarding the equivalence of pit bulls and labs.