NFL Network employees suspended

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: NFL Network employees suspended

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
fatman wrote:Cwctr is comedy gold in this thread. Sending a video from the shower and some of the best sexual harassment lines ever heard = officeplace comedy.
It’s up with his thoughts regarding the equivalence of pit bulls and labs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bless your heart, ignorance is bliss for you....good thing
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
fatman wrote:Cwctr is comedy gold in this thread. Sending a video from the shower and some of the best sexual harassment lines ever heard = officeplace comedy.

have I misstated your position that a lab with a bad owner is just as dangerous as the pit bull with the bad owner?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

have I misstated your position that a lab with a bad owner is just as dangerous as the pit bull with the bad owner?
do both dogs have teeth? damn son, I know you think pit bulls just attack anything that moves but I can prove you wrong multiple real life occurrences. Yes a lab can do alot of damage to a human. But bite me fester, you are just being your butt head self
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

do both dogs have teeth? damn son, I know you think pit bulls just attack anything that moves but I can prove you wrong multiple real life occurrences. Yes a lab can do alot of damage to a human. But bite me fester, you are just being your butt head self
I’ll take that as a no, cwtcr.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Eye Pee if you could actually discuss a topic I will have a discussion with you, but you can't do that and I am tired of your shtick this week. Have a good one
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Eye Pee if you could actually discuss a topic I will have a discussion with you, but you can't do that and I am tired of your shtick this week. Have a good one
As compared to, for example, labs and porgies, I think Pit bulls have a higher propensity for violence and destruction. I don't understand how that point could be debated, and I don't see how the point is refuted by the possibility of a lab (or porgie) that could inflict substantial damage.

I hope your week improves.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

As compared to, for example, labs and porgies, I think Pit bulls have a higher propensity for violence and destruction. I don't understand how that point could be debated, and I don't see how the point is refuted by the possibility of a lab (or porgie) that could inflict substantial damage.

I hope your week improves.[/quote]

The size of the dog does matter, a lab and a pit bull are about equal in size and can inflict very similar damage, you are comparing a porgie and a lab, big size difference, big jaw difference. Sorry, not all pit bulls are mean ass attack dogs but as with any dog can be trained and enough damage done to them to become a very mean animal. Animals do react to their treatment and their environment, thus why you can train police dogs and handicap dogs to do what they do. Meanness can be trained into the animal, they do not come out of the mother wanting to bite everything in sight. I got bitten twice by dogs as a kid, both were my mistake. One a german shephard, and the worst from a cocker spaniel that latched onto my hand and was trying to remove my thumb from my body.