The more I see of Sarah Huckabee Saunders

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

The more I see of Sarah Huckabee Saunders

Post by RiverguyVT »

The more I like her.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: The more I see of Sarah Huckabee Saunders

Post by awesome guy »

In a "nice hairline!" way?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:The more I like her.
She's a tough lady that doesn't take any sh!t from anyone - especially from Jim Fake News Acosta.

Do liberals really think its funny when people like Chelsea Handler make fun of her looks? I mean that kind of humor might appeal to elementary school kids but you would think mature adults would be above such behavior. Not that I am confusing Handler with a mature adult.

But I find it odd how liberals constantly speak out against bullying, then turn around and engage in the most nasty form of bullying they can. What kind of message does that send to young people? Its okay to make fun of other kids because of their weight? And notice you don't hear many liberals admonish Handler for her grade school tactics.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
She's a tough lady that doesn't take any sh!t from anyone - especially from Jim Fake News Acosta.

Do liberals really think its funny when people like Chelsea Handler make fun of her looks? I mean that kind of humor might appeal to elementary school kids but you would think mature adults would be above such behavior. Not that I am confusing Handler with a mature adult.

But I find it odd how liberals constantly speak out against bullying, then turn around and engage in the most nasty form of bullying they can. What kind of message does that send to young people? Its okay to make fun of other kids because of their weight? And notice you don't hear many liberals admonish Handler for her grade school tactics.
Handler needs to learn to keep her clothes on
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

The left, we learned, can mock things people on the right may not. Race, religion, gender, and appearance.

Linda Tripp went from "able civil servant" to "horse face" faster than a 68 Camaro goes 0 to 60.
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:The left, we learned, can mock things people on the right may not. Race, religion, gender, and appearance.

Linda Tripp went from "able civil servant" to "horse face" faster than a 68 Camaro goes 0 to 60.
That's the way the sexually abusive left treats all women.
miles

Post by miles »

awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:The left, we learned, can mock things people on the right may not. Race, religion, gender, and appearance.

Two salient points. Excellent observations.
There is also no more insidious antisemitic threat (other than Muslims) to Jews worldwide and in the US than the left. Jews are expedient, and the left wants to kiss ass with radical Muslims.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

miles wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Two salient points. Excellent observations.
There is also no more insidious antisemitic threat (other than Muslims) to Jews worldwide and in the US than the left. Jews are expedient, and the left wants to kiss ass with radical Muslims.
Everyone is a pawn in their view. They're empty vessels, a container with no light. A body with no soul. They're narcissistic psychopaths.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

She's been generally good, and better than Slices. It's a tough job. I felt bad for her having to answer questions about the Trump accusers. It's not her job to give her opinion on that subject.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote:
She's been generally good, and better than Slices. It's a tough job. I felt bad for her having to answer questions about the Trump accusers. It's not her job to give her opinion on that subject.
I didn't feel bad for her at all. It IS her job to give the WH response.
I'm particularly impressed that an accuser was "naked under her robe" just like I'm "naked under my shirt & tie". LOL
Huge nothin burger. Yet again.
That screeching noise we hear isn't Sauron's dark tower collapsing; it is the sound leftist rats make when eaten by their own.
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
I didn't feel bad for her at all. It IS her job to give the WH response.
I'm particularly impressed that an accuser was "naked under her robe" just like I'm "naked under my shirt & tie". LOL
Huge nothin burger. Yet again.
That screeching noise we hear isn't Sauron's dark tower collapsing; it is the sound leftist rats make when eaten by their own.
I'm talking about the questions asking her what SHE thought, personally, about the accusations.