The Moore’s are the most Bama couple ever.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Re: The Moore’s are the most Bama couple ever.

Post by RiverguyVT »

Yeah...and...?

You think it is funny one of their advisors is a Jew, or funny that Mrs. Moore doesn't say "Jew" in a hushed, whispery tone?

By the way... married since 1985. Does the left have any dirt on the guy from less than 32 yrs ago? Asking for a friend...
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

I don't get your indignation, you are just as biased as IP is as you think down on southeners. That is sad for you. Same as I don't think everyone that lives north of the Mason dixon line are the people that were on the Jersey shore show on MTV. I do think the south is much nicer than the north east states though.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
I don't get your indignation, you are just as biased as IP is as you think down on southeners. That is sad for you. Same as I don't think everyone that lives north of the Mason dixon line are the people that were on the Jersey shore show on MTV. I do think the south is much nicer than the north east states though.
The non-judgmental "celebrate diversity!" left is uncomfortable with anyone who isn't an Amherst, Mass white
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Have you ever been to NY?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Considering I take people for how they act and do not classify every single place except my exact residence as redneck I would think my opinion is much greater than your incredible bias
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Bless your heart.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Considering I take people for how they act and do not classify every single place except my exact residence as redneck I would think my opinion is much greater than your incredible bias
You find your opinion to be much greater.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Most people do, he's not a NY asshole.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
To be fair, cwtcr is wrong. Most people in NYC are exactly like the cast of MTV's "Jersey Shore" show.
Salute the Marines
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

as to other regions of the country, per you any place outside your 500 sq ft apt in NY is redneck. For me not so much
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

She's reading that from prepared notes? I want to know who thought that would be a good idea. It's one thing when Trump makes an off-the-cuff remark that nobody vetted ...
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BigDave wrote:
She's reading that from prepared notes? I want to know who thought that would be a good idea. It's one thing when Trump makes an off-the-cuff remark that nobody vetted ...
I don't get the problem when someone says they have friends or other people in their lives that are not the same color or whatever of them. It is a fact and a statement about who you deal with. I have no issue with what she said. Then again for 99.9% of the population it is impossible to prove you are not biased or racist as the accusation is 100% proof these days
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
I don't get the problem when someone says they have friends or other people in their lives that are not the same color or whatever of them. It is a fact and a statement about who you deal with. I have no issue with what she said. Then again for 99.9% of the population it is impossible to prove you are not biased or racist as the accusation is 100% proof these days
They're idiots. They want to declare you a racist by saying you don't associate with Jews and then cry "see, he's raaaaaaaycist!" when they counter in the same language as the charge.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
They're idiots. They want to declare you a racist by saying you don't associate with Jews and then cry "see, he's raaaaaaaycist!" when they counter in the same language as the charge.
I think you are making too much of this. It was just an odd thing to say in 2017.

Roy may not appreciate that the Deep South has courted NY Jews for quite some time in attempt to bring culture and prosperity to a region wanting for the same. There’s quite a few settlers down there.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
I think you are making too much of this. It was just an odd thing to say in 2017.

Roy may not appreciate that the Deep South has courted NY Jews for quite some time in attempt to bring culture and prosperity to a region wanting for the same. There’s quite a few settlers down there.

The attack came from your side ...
miles

Post by miles »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:

Well, that was certainly poorly thought out and poorly written, ip. It quite reveals a lack of depth to the maturity of your educational and intellectual development. For a better understanding and greater appreciation, read more about the Jewish diaspora. It's really quite phenomenal.
For someone who likes to smugly mock and stereotype folks who live outside of your urban jungle, you really display an uneducated, incurious, insincere, and bigoted character. Have fun with that.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
No - it's not that. She didn't even say, "some of my best friends are Jewish". She said that their lawyer (whom they're paying money to be there - not someone who actually supports him) is Jewish.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
No - it's not that. She didn't even say, "some of my best friends are Jewish". She said that their lawyer (whom they're paying money to be there - not someone who actually supports him) is Jewish.
So?
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
Watch the film. That's pretty much what she said...that in addition to their Jewish lawyer, many of their friends are Jews, and rabbis, and that they frequently fellowship with them. I have zero problem with it, myself. Much ado about nuthin.
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

miles wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:

Well, that was certainly poorly thought out and poorly written, ip. It quite reveals a lack of depth to the maturity of your educational and intellectual development. For a better understanding and greater appreciation, read more about the Jewish diaspora. It's really quite phenomenal.
For someone who likes to smugly mock and stereotype folks who live outside of your urban jungle, you really display an uneducated, incurious, insincere, and bigoted character. Have fun with that.
[emoji106][emoji106]

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
ok, I still don't get the problem