Post by 133743Hokie »

Is someone gonna get fried over this? Danny boy can't be happy
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: washingon redhawks?! really?

Post by ip_law-hokie »

??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

The University of Miami can't be happy. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clever hoax.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/12/washing ... x-redhawks
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:Is someone gonna get fried over this? Danny boy can't be happy
fake news
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:Is someone gonna get fried over this? Danny boy can't be happy
fake news
Duh. Again, is Snyder going to go ballistic over this and go after who did it?
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

The ONE thing I admire Dan Snyder about is his stance on this name change. He is not changing the name, and doesn't give a rats ass about PC or cuck water cooler dems that scream for it to be changed. He is not backing down, and I admire him for that.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
The ONE thing I admire Dan Snyder about is his stance on this name change. He is not changing the name, and doesn't give a rats ass about PC or cuck water cooler dems that scream for it to be changed. He is not backing down, and I admire him for that.
Yes, very admirable to defend your net worth. He'd take a huge hit if a name change occurred.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Yes, very admirable to defend your net worth. He'd take a huge hit if a name change occurred.
Funny..people have argued the opposite. A name change means (potentially) new colors and certainly new hats, jerseys, t shirts, branding deals, etc etc etc. The Wizards made a boatload of cash when changing from the Bullets- at least initially. and if they change the name, cucks like Mike Wise and Chris Collinsworth might actually buy a t shirt or say /print the name- which could mean more money in the long run. Snyder was a multi millionaire before he owned the team- I don't think this is financially motivated, so much as he doesn't want to be bossed around by a bunch of feminine offended white guys.