Liberals Cheer Suicide of Rep. Dan Johnson

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Liberals Cheer Suicide of Rep. Dan Johnson

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Liberals have always liked to tout themselves as the caring and compassionate group. But I think we can all agree that since Trump's election, their mask has come off and we are seeing them for who they really are.

These are hate-filled babies that get off on seeing the pain, suffering, and even death of their political foes. They have no problem mocking the appearance of people they disagree with politically, then turn around and lecture people to not bully others. These people have no shame, and apparently no self awareness.

As for this congressman, no one knows if he's guilty of what he was accused of. If he was, then he should have been sent to prison. He claimed he was innocent in his suicide note. So did he commit suicide because he was guilty and could not live with the guilt, or did he do it because his life was ruined by false accusations? In our system of justice, he is innocent until proven guilty. So legally he died an innocent man. But his family is now left without a husband and father, so they get to pay the price for current climate of people being guilty of a crime for simply being accused of a crime.

I wonder how Democrats would respond if we get to a place where a black man is considered guilty of murder or robbery simply for being accused of the crime? That is the road they currently have us on. And that is the road they delivered us to back when they gave us Jim Crow & the KKK.

==========================================

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12 ... w-example/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
cwtcr hokie

Re: Liberals Cheer Suicide of Rep. Dan Johnson

Post by cwtcr hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Liberals have always liked to tout themselves as the caring and compassionate group. But I think we can all agree that since Trump's election, their mask has come off and we are seeing them for who they really are.

These are hate-filled babies that get off on seeing the pain, suffering, and even death of their political foes. They have no problem mocking the appearance of people they disagree with politically, then turn around and lecture people to not bully others. These people have no shame, and apparently no self awareness.

As for this congressman, no one knows if he's guilty of what he was accused of. If he was, then he should have been sent to prison. He claimed he was innocent in his suicide note. So did he commit suicide because he was guilty and could not live with the guilt, or did he do it because his life was ruined by false accusations? In our system of justice, he is innocent until proven guilty. So legally he died an innocent man. But his family is now left without a husband and father, so they get to pay the price for current climate of people being guilty of a crime for simply being accused of a crime.

I wonder how Democrats would respond if we get to a place where a black man is considered guilty of murder or robbery simply for being accused of the crime? That is the road they currently have us on. And that is the road they delivered us to back when they gave us Jim Crow & the KKK.

Just another example of an impossible to prove accusation ruining someones life, crazy times we live in
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Liberals have always liked to tout themselves as the caring and compassionate group. But I think we can all agree that since Trump's election, their mask has come off and we are seeing them for who they really are.

Just another example of an impossible to prove accusation ruining someones life, crazy times we live in
Let’s just celebrate the Good News of an innocent man taking his throne in Heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Let’s just celebrate the Good News of an innocent man taking his throne in Heaven.

your glee may fade when you get accused, good luck to you
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Godspeed Cleetus.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Godspeed Cleetus.

bless your heart fester
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Liberals as heartless asshats is well known.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

I don’t know the degree of online attacks against him, hadn’t heard of him until today, but possible there is a case of cyber bullying here. Not for the tweets in response to the article, but if there were people flooding his account with horrible things leading up to his suicide. I’d also suggest reporting them. Twitter will block their accounts.