War on Christmas: Left now pushing gay Santa

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: War on Christmas: Left now pushing gay Santa

Post by nolanvt »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:The gay Santa isn't gay because he's happy. How else are you gay? The mere fact that its in a children's book just pushes gay sex onto children.
nolanvt wrote:
Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Nolan : And I also seriously doubt Santa is being portrayed as having gay sex in settings that are for children’s viewing.

I guess you missed the part where this is in a children's book?
Are you suggesting Santa is having sex in a children’s book?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, there is no sex being had in these books. Thanks for the clarification.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
Mcl3 Hokie wrote:The gay Santa isn't gay because he's happy. How else are you gay? The mere fact that its in a children's book just pushes gay sex onto children.
nolanvt wrote:
Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Nolan : And I also seriously doubt Santa is being portrayed as having gay sex in settings that are for children’s viewing.

I guess you missed the part where this is in a children's book?
Are you suggesting Santa is having sex in a children’s book?

So, there is no sex being had in these books. Thanks for the clarification.

#retard
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Good grief.

What a strange bubble you live in
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Wait a second. People are upset that a made up character was amended even further?

No, people aren't "upset" at some loonies acting like Santa is gay. They are simply commenting on it and how stupid it is. The world population is 97% heterosexual. Chances are the old fat bearded christian dude is straight. Overwhelmingly in terms of odds.
I’m not sure how changing an already fictional character is something to get pissed about.

Then there's no damage done by leaving Santa 'the fictional character' heterosexual then.
There’s also no damage done by changing an already fictional character as well.

Uh huh. The problem is with your presumption.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Good grief.

I agree. Gay imaginary Santa bad. Depicting a homosexual Golden Shower on ex-president good.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

I agree. Gay imaginary Santa bad. Depicting a homosexual Golden Shower on ex-president good.

:?:
:shock:
Salute the Marines
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Uncle Fester is talking about Upstates avatar. Fester again shows his incredible ability to not be able to actually have a conversation
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Wait a second. People are upset that a made up character was amended even further?

No, people aren't "upset" at some loonies acting like Santa is gay. They are simply commenting on it and how stupid it is. The world population is 97% heterosexual. Chances are the old fat bearded christian dude is straight. Overwhelmingly in terms of odds.
I’m not sure how changing an already fictional character is something to get pissed about.

Then there's no damage done by leaving Santa 'the fictional character' heterosexual then.

Except for the confusion to the great majority of the populace that has a certain ingrained ideal of who/what Santa Claus is. But again, we must pander to the 1% for the good of all.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Uncle Fester is talking about Upstates avatar. Fester again shows his incredible ability to not be able to actually have a conversation
But it is a conversation cwtcer, and you are participating in it.

Do you guys condone homosexual sex acts performed by minors?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

What the heck are you talking about?
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:What the heck are you talking about?
The poster complaining about imaginary gay characters, but displays a picture of a little boy participating in a gay sex act on a real person.

Which is this posters right. It’s also my right not to take seriously complaints from that same poster of an erosion of cultural decency.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:What the heck are you talking about?
The poster complaining about imaginary gay characters, but displays a picture of a little boy participating in a gay sex act on a real person.

Which is this posters right. It’s also my right not to take seriously complaints from that same poster of an erosion of cultural decency.

Only someone who watches Girls could see gay sex...
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Go home ip. You're drunk.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Sorry to interrupt the fight for cultural decency. Carry on with your anger and little boys pissing.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

I live in a strange bubble for pointing out that sexual activity is not being depicted in a children’s book? Okay then.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

133743Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

Except for the confusion to the great majority of the populace that has a certain ingrained ideal of who/what Santa Claus is. But again, we must pander to the 1% for the good of all.
A fake character will continue to be a fake character.

Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

So if it's not to promote gay sex, or the gay lifestyle to children, why is Santa portrayed as gay in the book? What could another possible reason be?
nolanvt wrote:

I live in a strange bubble for pointing out that sexual activity is not being depicted in a children’s book? Okay then.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:

You're a retard that claims homosexuality isn't about sex.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:So if it's not to promote gay sex, or the gay lifestyle to children, why is Santa portrayed as gay in the book? What could another possible reason be?
Bingo. It’s to promote the acceptance of same-sex couples and nothing to do with sexual activity. Including Mrs. Claus in a book doesn’t automatically portray that they’re 69ing each other and you have to then explain that to your kids.

BTW, I tried to tell you guys that stuff like this was going to happen - teaching kids acceptance through avenues like this. It’s why viewpoints have changed more and more over time to accepting gay people’s lifestyle more.

Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

You have a warped sense of life. I didn't know you could be gay without gay sex. So...gay lifestyle = gay sex.
nolanvt wrote:
Mcl3 Hokie wrote:So if it's not to promote gay sex, or the gay lifestyle to children, why is Santa portrayed as gay in the book? What could another possible reason be?
Bingo. It’s to promote the acceptance of same-sex couples and nothing to do with sexual activity. Including Mrs. Claus in a book doesn’t automatically portray that they’re 69ing each other and you have to then explain that to your kids.

BTW, I tried to tell you guys that stuff like this was going to happen - teaching kids acceptance through avenues like this. It’s why viewpoints have changed more and more over time to accepting gay people’s lifestyle more.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:You have a warped sense of life. I didn't know you could be gay without gay sex. So...gay lifestyle = gay sex.
nolanvt wrote:

Children’s books aren’t about sex. It’s not that complicated.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
Mcl3 Hokie wrote:You have a warped sense of life. I didn't know you could be gay without gay sex. So...gay lifestyle = gay sex.
nolanvt wrote:

Children’s books aren’t about sex. It’s not that complicated.

You're not complicated, no brain to work with.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Sorry to interrupt the fight for cultural decency. Carry on with your anger and little boys pissing.

:lol:

I'm guessing the eggnog was spiked with Everclear. It's okay, you'll live to fight another day.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:

:lol:

You tried to tell us...Thanks Sherlock.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:

No, you live in a strange bubble for having bizarre and inconsistent views, thinking it makes you seem bright.
Salute the Marines