The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

Post by HokieHam »

What a great deal........
n its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.
https://www.politico.com/interactives/2 ... stigation/
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
133743Hokie

Re: The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the

Post by 133743Hokie »

Nothing to see here. Nothing at all. Russia!
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

133743Hokie wrote:Nothing to see here. Nothing at all. Russia!
Yeah......you know this won’t be reported anywhere else.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:What a great deal........
n its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.
Yep, the idea that hey could find a moderate Hezbolah was moronic. They should have just crushed them, and dealt with the consequences.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Yep, the idea that hey could find a moderate Hezbolah was moronic. They should have just crushed them, and dealt with the consequences.
Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Nope.

I’m sure you’re just fine with what was done. I mean, Your political allies all think this way. You may as well think this way.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Nope.

Why?

Obama and team thought that taking out Hezbolah would turn the ME into a mess, and derail any hopes of getting an agreement with Iran. I don't think the results of that plan look so good.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Nope.

I’m sure you’re just fine with what was done. I mean, Your political allies all think this way. You may as well think this way.

ip looks out for his bae, Odumbshiite.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

The damage obama did to this country will last generations.
Worst
Prez
Ever
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

So you're saying it was Ok for Obama to selectively eff up the ME as long as he got his crappy deal with Iran?
HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Nope.

Why?

Obama and team thought that taking out Hezbolah would turn the ME into a mess, and derail any hopes of getting an agreement with Iran. I don't think the results of that plan look so good.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:The damage obama did to this country will last generations.
Worst
Prez
Ever
Its one thing to be a bad President because you are misguided or incompetent like Jimmy Carter was. Obama is in a different category because he was not incompetent. He was insidious. He was doing things to outright hurt this country, and then installing ideologues at all levels of government so that his kindred spirits would maintain control over the government no matter who succeeded him. This is the guy the founders were talking about when they talked about enemies both foreign and domestic.

When Obama said he was going to "transform" the country, what he was talking about was changing institutions (like the FBI and IRS) from being apolitical to extremely partisan. Changing our military from being a patriotic fighting force, to being a petry dish for left wing social engineering. He spent 8 years putting partisans in strategic positions of power so that our Republic would be subverted. And the Democrat media have been his greatest allies.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Nope.

its just cocaine, so what... legalize it, what could it hurt??
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:The damage obama did to this country will last generations.
Worst
Prez
Ever
Its one thing to be a bad President because you are misguided or incompetent like Jimmy Carter was. Obama is in a different category because he was not incompetent. He was insidious. He was doing things to outright hurt this country, and then installing ideologues at all levels of government so that his kindred spirits would maintain control over the government no matter who succeeded him. This is the guy the founders were talking about when they talked about enemies both foreign and domestic.

When Obama said he was going to "transform" the country, what he was talking about was changing institutions (like the FBI and IRS) from being apolitical to extremely partisan. Changing our military from being a patriotic fighting force, to being a petry dish for left wing social engineering. He spent 8 years putting partisans in strategic positions of power so that our Republic would be subverted. And the Democrat media have been his greatest allies.
Pretty much.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Congress asks for all documents regarding Obeezy wanting Hezbollah Coke in the US so he could get his shiRty Iran Deal.