This story has all the things IP loves

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

This story has all the things IP loves

Post by USN_Hokie »

That is - 1. garbage pizza, 2. embarrassing Virginia, 3. feigned victimhood. The only thing which could have made it better was if it was a proctologist joke.

STAFFORD, Va. -- A Pizza Hut employee in Virginia was fired after she wrote an "inappropriate" joke inside a pizza box that was delivered to two teenage boys, WJLA reports.

A Stafford woman, who doesn't want to be identified due to cyber-bullying, says her 12- and 15-year-old sons ordered the pizza and have asked for jokes on the box in the past.

The joke said, “What do a pizza delivery driver and a gynecologist have in common?”

WJLA didn't release the punchline, saying it's too saucy for television.

"I was really kind of shocked and floored that Pizza Hut would send that type of joke out," she said. "The employee even called and said that she was sorry, and I told her that I hope she doesn't lose her job over this."

But the worker did lose her job.

The mother posted a picture of the box on social media, saying she was disgusted with the joke. Now, she's facing some backlash from cyber-bullies.

“It’s an inappropriate joke. There’s a time and place for everything. My pizza box is not one of them. It’s a lesson learned," she said.

http://myfox8.com/2017/12/18/worker-fir ... pizza-box/
:lol:
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: This story has all the things IP loves

Post by Major Kong »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:That is - 1. garbage pizza, 2. embarrassing Virginia, 3. feigned victimhood. The only thing which could have made it better was if it was a proctologist joke.

STAFFORD, Va. -- A Pizza Hut employee in Virginia was fired after she wrote an "inappropriate" joke inside a pizza box that was delivered to two teenage boys, WJLA reports.

A Stafford woman, who doesn't want to be identified due to cyber-bullying, says her 12- and 15-year-old sons ordered the pizza and have asked for jokes on the box in the past.

The joke said, “What do a pizza delivery driver and a gynecologist have in common?”

"I was really kind of shocked and floored that Pizza Hut would send that type of joke out," she said. "The employee even called and said that she was sorry, and I told her that I hope she doesn't lose her job over this."

The mother posted a picture of the box on social media, saying she was disgusted with the joke. Now, she's facing some backlash from cyber-bullies.

“It’s an inappropriate joke. There’s a time and place for everything. My pizza box is not one of them. It’s a lesson learned," she said.

huh? jokes in a pizza box, is that a thang, never heard of it and the article says the woman asks them for jokes...huh? And it is funny
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:That is - 1. garbage pizza, 2. embarrassing Virginia, 3. feigned victimhood. The only thing which could have made it better was if it was a proctologist joke.

huh? jokes in a pizza box, is that a thang, never heard of it and the article says the woman asks them for jokes...huh? And it is funny
It’s not a bad joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

It’s not a bad joke.

You'd think a woman could spell gynecologist correctly. Then again...pizza hut.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

It’s not a bad joke.

You'd think a woman could spell gynecologist correctly. Then again...pizza hut.
DPZ would have gotten it right.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.