Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: love how the msm is talking about the tax reform, NONE o

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote: :lol:

Now that was funny!
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Now that was funny!
These people know no bounds......and the morons will follow them......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Now that was funny!
Shapiro’s tweet was funny. Pelosi didn’t actually say that it would hurt Tiny Tim. She said it may hurt kids like Simon (a real person), who she thinks has some things in common with Tiny Tim.

Shapiro is funny. The Washington Free Beacon is moronic in general.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Now that was funny!
Shapiro’s tweet was funny. Pelosi didn’t actually say that it would hurt Tiny Tim. She said it may hurt kids like Simon (a real person), who she thinks has some things in common with Tiny Tim.

That’s........what the tweet from WFB says.........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Now that was funny!

That’s........what the tweet from WFB says.........
Yes, like I said, the WFB is moronic.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

The moron here is Pelosi.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:The moron here is Pelosi.
Exactly. DC trying to parse words again. :D

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
Pelosi is indeed a moron. What does that have to do with it?

And yes, I'm parsing words, so what? The only people who hate having words parsed, are people who purposefully misrepresent the actual meaning.
miles

Post by miles »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

And yes, I'm parsing words, so what? The only people who hate having words parsed, are people who purposefully misrepresent the actual meaning.
Good grief, man! Go take a shower, change your underwear and pants, and wash your clothes. You've thoroughly soiled yourself.

:shock: :roll: :P
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

miles wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Good grief, man! Go take a shower, change your underwear and pants, and wash your clothes. You've thoroughly soiled yourself.

:shock: :roll: :P
My father taught me to be patient and kind to the fairer sex, so I will just kindly ask you to stop stalking my posts and go away.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

The WB twit doesn’t misrepresent what she was saying.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Fine, you think she was talking about Tiny Tim, I think she was talking about an actuall 11 yr. old names Simon.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Fine, you think she was talking about Tiny Tim, I think she was talking about an actuall 11 yr. old names Simon.
No......it says right there in the twit “like Tiny Tim”. I never thought she was talking about Tiny Tim..... :lol:

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Did you actually listen to the full clip from her? The only relation Tiny Tim has with Simon is that they both wear leg braces. Unless you're arguing that the legislation disproportionately affects little kids with leg braces, it's a completely made up b******* quote by Nancy Pelosi. There's nothing wrong with the Free Beacon quote.

I was listening to Ben Shapiro's podcast on the way home and he made the awesome point that Tiny Tim had likely to wear leg braces due to a congenital defect. Ie Tiny Tim is the type of baby that Democrats argue for aborting.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Did you actually listen to the full clip from her? The only relation Tiny Tim has with Simon is that they both wear leg braces. Unless you're arguing that the legislation disproportionately affects little kids with leg braces, it's a completely made up b******* quote by Nancy Pelosi. There's nothing wrong with the Free Beacon quote.

I was listening to Ben Shapiro's podcast on the way home and he made the awesome point that Tiny Tim had likely to wear leg braces due to a congenital defect. Ie Tiny Tim is the type of baby that Democrats argue for aborting.
They argue for aborting any baby.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Yep, Pelosi is an idiot, we've covered that. And yeh, I got ur opinion on their quote. I disagree w/you and Ham, so what.

As for abortions, the overwhelming majority of ppl who find out that there is a congenital defect, decide to have an abortion. It's not a Dem thing. And I'm not sure, but it sounds like you think Dems want to abort fetuses with congenital defects. That's looney tunes idiocy.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Yep, Pelosi is an idiot, we've covered that. And yeh, I got ur opinion on their quote. I disagree w/you and Ham, so what.

As for abortions, the overwhelming majority of ppl who find out that there is a congenital defect, decide to have an abortion. It's not a Dem thing. And I'm not sure, but it sounds like you think Dems want to abort fetuses with congenital defects. That's looney tunes idiocy.
1. There's nothing to have an opinion about - you're just wrong. Or, do you think that the leg braces themselves are being singled out by this legislation - because that's the only remote/tortured connection to "Simon"
2. Is aborting fetuses with undesirable traits a position of the left, or right? That's right - thank you very much. Your attempted slight of hand with arguments is boring and obvious to everyone.

PS: Simon's parents (they were props a day earlier) are Laura Hatcher and Brian Hatcher. Laura is on the faculty at Towson University and owns her own graphic design company - Brian is a director at Loyola University. I think they'll do ok.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Can you imagine if the GOP house leader invoked a fictional character like that!!?? He’d be drummed out of office. Two sets of rules & expectations, y’all... 2 sets...
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

RiverguyVT wrote:Can you imagine if the GOP house leader invoked a fictional character like that!!?? He’d be drummed out of office. Two sets of rules & expectations, y’all... 2 sets...
where is Nolan with his “fictional character!” indignation BS?!?

:?:
Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Can you imagine if the GOP house leader invoked a fictional character like that!!?? He’d be drummed out of office. Two sets of rules & expectations, y’all... 2 sets...
Well Obama was compared to Pinocchio .... but I don't think anyone would have a problem with that comparison. :mrgreen:
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

1. There's nothing to have an opinion about - you're just wrong. Or, do you think that the leg braces themselves are being singled out by this legislation - because that's the only remote/tortured connection to "Simon"
2. Is aborting fetuses with undesirable traits a position of the left, or right? That's right - thank you very much. Your attempted slight of hand with arguments is boring and obvious to everyone.

PS: Simon's parents (they were props a day earlier) are Laura Hatcher and Brian Hatcher. Laura is on the faculty at Towson University and owns her own graphic design company - Brian is a director at Loyola University. I think they'll do ok.
Not sure what your issue is, but she was referring to Hatcher's speech in Congress yesterday, talking about the impact of the tax plan on the ACA, and what that could mean to children with special needs and diseases. She was using Tiny Tim to make an emotional point. It's nothing more than that.

As for #2, it's not a position of either party.

Finally, for the Hatcher's, it's very nice of you to declare that the parents of a kid, with cerebral palsy, epilepsy, and a disease that no one really understands and which they think will lead to an early death, are going to "do ok". Someone should call them and tell them that USN_Hokie is certain they'll be just fine. Someone should also tell them that they're unwitting props. Ppl who have similar sentiments about Tim Scott, are evil racists, so I've heard.

:roll: :roll: