oaktonhokie

Golly, if only the compassionate democrats were in charge of

Post by oaktonhokie »

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Golly, if only the compassionate democrats were in charg

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:all the cities and states....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... geles.html
Is that America? That looks like some 3rd world South or Central American country. I guess it should be no surprise. When you allow 3rd world illegals to flood into your city, state, and country, don't be shocked when they bring their 3rd world lifestyles with them.

All I know is, Virginia better get a grip on its continued drift to blue statedom, or it will eventually look like California.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

No kidding. It's almost like liberals don't care about anything but their votes.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

that is shocking footage, then again they interviewed a woman locally before xmas about her struggles, young black girl, had 3 young kids and one in the oven ........ maybe keep your legs closed and your life is much better...duh
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

that is shocking footage, then again they interviewed a woman locally before xmas about her struggles, young black girl, had 3 young kids and one in the oven ........ maybe keep your legs closed and your life is much better...duh
She would go to planned parenthood for pills and probably abortions, but the meanie racist republicans want to cut funding and "access".. so yes, her problems are all whitey's fault of course.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

She would go to planned parenthood for pills and probably abortions, but the meanie racist republicans want to cut funding and "access".. so yes, her problems are all whitey's fault of course.

my biggest question after the try and make you feel guilty report was where the heck are the daddies, she should be getting 3 and soon 4 checks a month in child support!
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

my biggest question after the try and make you feel guilty report was where the heck are the daddies, she should be getting 3 and soon 4 checks a month in child support!
You know where they are- in the next tent down or working on their next hit record in the studio or weighing drugs at the stash house. Thugs don't pay child support
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

I'm sure none of those existed when Odumbo was in office.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

To Live and Die in LA.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote:I'm sure none of those existed when Odumbo was in office.
Exactly. It’s a problem all of a sudden. Typical MoT. These stories will now start rolling in on a much more frequent basis.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
FireFuente
Alma Mater: VT

Post by FireFuente »

I've been to all of the major west coast cities in the past 18 months (except San Diego) and the homeless problem is off the charts. Never seen anything like it, the east coast cities don't even compare. All of the highway overpasses and sound walls in and around the cities were lined with tents, tarps, and other makeshift shelters. And trash EVERYWHERE.

It's ghetto even by Mad Max standards.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

FireFuente wrote:

I've been to all of the major west coast cities in the past 18 months (except San Diego) and the homeless problem is off the charts. Never seen anything like it, the east coast cities don't even compare. All of the highway overpasses and sound walls in and around the cities were lined with tents, tarps, and other makeshift shelters. And trash EVERYWHERE.

It's ghetto even by Mad Max standards.
One benefit of it being 20 degrees right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.