Sheila Jackson Lees Long History Of Being An Entitled ‘Queen

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Sheila Jackson Lees Long History Of Being An Entitled ‘Q

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Why do white people tolerate and cower to her? I'd tell that bitch to STFU, they're serving fried chicken and watermelon in economy for her as soon as she started crying racism. Walk around with an attitude and chip on your shoulder and I'll knock that chip off.
By doing so, you'd make her look correct and do a major disservice to reasonable conservatives and white people not guilty of awesome guy type racism. That's why I wish your kind would just die and go away. After doing so, you and Sheila Jackson Lee should have to give each other oral sex in hell.
so calling people out on their crap is wrong.....guess you like being walked on constantly, most of us don't
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Why do white people tolerate and cower to her? I'd tell that bitch to STFU, they're serving fried chicken and watermelon in economy for her as soon as she started crying racism. Walk around with an attitude and chip on your shoulder and I'll knock that chip off.
By doing so, you'd make her look correct and do a major disservice to reasonable conservatives and white people not guilty of awesome guy type racism. That's why I wish your kind would just die and go away. After doing so, you and Sheila Jackson Lee should have to give each other oral sex in hell.
so calling people out on their crap is wrong.....guess you like being walked on constantly, most of us don't
BG and Nolan are proud to be extorted by blacks, their whiteness deserves it!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Try again dopey.
How does one go about not being known as a racist? By not being a racist.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171229/50b6afd501673b461af011bdca4a1f5d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here we are again, with your tiny brain regurgitating the same poorly thought out garbage over and over as if repetition makes it right. Say it again and it's just as stupid as the first time you said it. I know, you think you're the smartest shoveler in the mine and so your assessment is worth a crap. Few if any here think you're more than a dope with a high self-esteem.
He happens to be right about your post. That was pretty racist.
It's called fighting fire with fire. Blow up the whole idea of racism being worse than anything else as Lee and her ilk just use it as a bomb to demand a ransom. Defuse the bomb, easy peasy.
What the Sam hell does that post even mean?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Try again dopey.
How does one go about not being known as a racist? By not being a racist.

Here we are again, with your tiny brain regurgitating the same poorly thought out garbage over and over as if repetition makes it right. Say it again and it's just as stupid as the first time you said it. I know, you think you're the smartest shoveler in the mine and so your assessment is worth a crap. Few if any here think you're more than a dope with a high self-esteem.
It's called fighting fire with fire. Blow up the whole idea of racism being worse than anything else as Lee and her ilk just use it as a bomb to demand a ransom. Defuse the bomb, easy peasy.
I think it means that being racist to counteract people who the racist thinks are racist is not racist.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote: How does one go about not being known as a racist? By not being a racist.

I think it means that being racist to counteract people who the racist thinks are racist is not racist.
Huh? It's hilarious how none of you Unusuals will admit the obvious racist nature of Lee. Her whole life is built around racism. She's in Congress solely from being in a racist minority-majority district, sells racism with the racist CBC, intimidates government officials with trumped up charges of racism and is so lowly that she even bumps private citizens out of plane seats with claims of racism. Y'all are too stupid to say anything about that and then get self rightous over an internet poster saying fried chicken and watermelon. People like you enable people like Lee via your stupidity and passivity. It's also hilarious hearing you of all people decrying bigotry when your entire shtick here is calling the south necks and decrying the city of Danville. Ironically, the aspects you insult are the features of southern and Danville blacks while you simultaneously heap praises on the lilly white European nations. The comedy writes itself.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Here we are again, with your tiny brain regurgitating the same poorly thought out garbage over and over as if repetition makes it right. Say it again and it's just as stupid as the first time you said it. I know, you think you're the smartest shoveler in the mine and so your assessment is worth a crap. Few if any here think you're more than a dope with a high self-esteem.
Huh? It's hilarious how none of you Unusuals will admit the obvious racist nature of Lee. Her whole life is built around racism. She's in Congress solely from being in a racist minority-majority district, sells racism with the racist CBC, intimidates government officials with trumped up charges of racism and is so lowly that she even bumps private citizens out of plane seats with claims of racism. Y'all are too stupid to say anything about that and then get self rightous over an internet poster saying fried chicken and watermelon. People like you enable people like Lee via your stupidity and passivity. It's also hilarious hearing you of all people decrying bigotry when your entire shtick here is calling the south necks and decrying the city of Danville. Ironically, the aspects you insult are the features of southern and Danville blacks while you simultaneously heap praises on the lilly white European nations. The comedy writes itself.
TLDR

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote: He happens to be right about your post. That was pretty racist.
TLDR

Pussy
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:It's called fighting fire with fire. Blow up the whole idea of racism being worse than anything else as Lee and her ilk just use it as a bomb to demand a ransom. Defuse the bomb, easy peasy.
TLDR

Pussy
[emoji8]

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote: What the Sam hell does that post even mean?
TLDR

Pussy
[emoji8]

Pussy
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:It's called fighting fire with fire. Blow up the whole idea of racism being worse than anything else as Lee and her ilk just use it as a bomb to demand a ransom. Defuse the bomb, easy peasy.
Most, if not all, will agree SJL is a racist. But that doesn't excuse your racist retort. You can call her out without showing your ass. It would be much better to point out she's not as special as she thinks she is just because over half the people in her little corner of Texas voted for her. She means absolutely zilch to anyone outside of her congressional district who neither voted for her nor give a rat's ass who she is.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Most, if not all, will agree SJL is a racist. But that doesn't excuse your racist retort. You can call her out without showing your ass. It would be much better to point out she's not as special as she thinks she is just because over half the people in her little corner of Texas voted for her. She means absolutely zilch to anyone outside of her congressional district who neither voted for her nor give a rat's ass who she is.
They won't say that, that's the whole problem. Weeping vaginas like IP, VB, and Nolan don't believe blacks can be racist because they're morons that claim this woman who's made a career out of racism can't be racist as she "has no power". She's getting people kicked out seats they bought and doing whatever she wants so she obviously has power. I'll give it right back to Lee, call her Rosa Parks and to get in the back of the plane where her purchased seat is.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
They won't say that, that's the whole problem. Weeping vaginas like IP, VB, and Nolan don't believe blacks can be racist because they're morons that claim this woman who's made a career out of racism can't be racist as she "has no power". She's getting people kicked out seats they bought and doing whatever she wants so she obviously has power. I'll give it right back to Lee, call her Rosa Parks and to get in the back of the plane where her purchased seat is.
I'd admit that SJL is a racist, but it's more fun to see you make an ass of yourself.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
I'd admit that SJL is a racist, but it's more fun to see you make an ass of yourself.
Hilarious that you think that's what I'm doing. Too bad you're a pussy.

True story, I killed a deer with my hands the other day by your old trashy hood. Ok, I embellished a bit, but did lynch it with a piece of gill net rope after my buddy spinned it. You would cry seeing that. I'm cooking it yuppie style today, smoked with bacon, rosemary, and juniper berries over a pan of red wine.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Huh? It's hilarious how none of you Unusuals will admit the obvious racist nature of Lee. Her whole life is built around racism. She's in Congress solely from being in a racist minority-majority district, sells racism with the racist CBC, intimidates government officials with trumped up charges of racism and is so lowly that she even bumps private citizens out of plane seats with claims of racism. Y'all are too stupid to say anything about that and then get self rightous over an internet poster saying fried chicken and watermelon. People like you enable people like Lee via your stupidity and passivity. It's also hilarious hearing you of all people decrying bigotry when your entire shtick here is calling the south necks and decrying the city of Danville. Ironically, the aspects you insult are the features of southern and Danville blacks while you simultaneously heap praises on the lilly white European nations. The comedy writes itself.[/quote]

Most, if not all, will agree SJL is a racist. But that doesn't excuse your racist retort. You can call her out without showing your ass. It would be much better to point out she's not as special as she thinks she is just because over half the people in her little corner of Texas voted for her. She means absolutely zilch to anyone outside of her congressional district who neither voted for her nor give a rat's ass who she is.[/quote]They won't say that, that's the whole problem. Weeping vaginas like IP, VB, and Nolan don't believe blacks can be racist because they're morons that claim this woman who's made a career out of racism can't be racist as she "has no power". She's getting people kicked out seats they bought and doing whatever she wants so she obviously has power. I'll give it right back to Lee, call her Rosa Parks and to get in the back of the plane where her purchased seat is.[/quote]

I'd admit that SJL is a racist, but it's more fun to see you make an ass of yourself.[/quote]

Hilarious that you think that's what I'm doing. Too bad you're a pussy.

True story, I killed a deer with my hands the other day by your old trashy hood. Ok, I embellished a bit, but did lynch it with a piece of gill net rope after my buddy spinned it. You would cry seeing that. I'm cooking it yuppie style today, smoked with bacon, rosemary, and juniper berries over a pan of red wine.[/quote]

Good job buck
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Exactly. Don’t respond to SJL by being a racist.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Nodding

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Exactly. Don’t respond to SJL by being a racist.

I didn't and you don't respond to her at all because you're a moron and a pussy.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

Once again BigDave proves that he, himself, is a racist by providing a forum for overt racism.

Kudos BigDave!
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HvilleHokie wrote:Once again BigDave proves that he, himself, is a racist by providing a forum for overt racism.

Kudos BigDave!
The stalker emerges again, only to decry UWS on TOB while not being able to keep away.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HvilleHokie wrote:Once again BigDave proves that he, himself, is a racist by providing a forum for overt racism.

Kudos BigDave!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys want to eradicate any thought.....no matter how offensive or ridiculous.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

They're hilarious, pissed about chicken and watermelon, silent about Lee throwing race bombs to make money and get her way. They're unhinged, no balls to say anything about a black as they're afraid of getting what they give.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Kudos BigDave!
Yeah...that's the ticket. :roll:
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:They're hilarious, pissed about chicken and watermelon, silent about Lee throwing race bombs to make money and get her way. They're unhinged, no balls to say anything about a black as they're afraid of getting what they give.
:roll:
Yeah...that's it
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:They're hilarious, pissed about chicken and watermelon, silent about Lee throwing race bombs to make money and get her way. They're unhinged, no balls to say anything about a black as they're afraid of getting what they give.
Yeah...that's it
That is it. They really believe blacks can't be racist as they "have no power". That's the excuse at least for not saying a thing about people like Lee.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Yeah...that's it
That is it. They really believe blacks can't be racist as they "have no power". That's the excuse at least for not saying a thing about people like Lee.
It's true....but by making overtly racist stereotype statements you are giving them easy cover and providing evidence of the ignorant racism that they claim is inherent in every interaction.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.