Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Sheila Jackson Lees Long History Of Being An Entitled ‘Q

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:Once again BigDave proves that he, himself, is a racist by providing a forum for overt racism.

Kudos BigDave!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys want to eradicate any thought.....no matter how offensive or ridiculous.
Merry Christmas, Ham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:They're hilarious, pissed about chicken and watermelon, silent about Lee throwing race bombs to make money and get her way. They're unhinged, no balls to say anything about a black as they're afraid of getting what they give.
:roll:
Yeah...that's it
That is it. They really believe blacks can't be racist as they "have no power". That's the excuse at least for not saying a thing about people like Lee.
It's true....but by making overtly racist stereotype statements you are giving them easy cover and providing evidence of the ignorant racism that they claim is inherent in every interaction.
My statement gave me a point of comparison, outrage from an innocuous statement, silence from an abuse of black privilege. The juxtaposition highlights their silliness.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:Once again BigDave proves that he, himself, is a racist by providing a forum for overt racism.

Kudos BigDave!

You guys want to eradicate any thought.....no matter how offensive or ridiculous.
Merry Christmas, Ham.

I wished everybody Merry Christmas in the other thread. You think I left you out?

Got any comments on what i said here?
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Kudos BigDave!

Merry Christmas, Ham.

I wished everybody Merry Christmas in the other thread. You think I left you out?

I don’t give a excrement what you do.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Kudos BigDave!

Merry Christmas, Ham.

I don’t give a excrement what you do.

Stay pissed.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:The lady bumped isn't backing down. Good for her, she has more balls than Nolan or BG. They're silent when a black congressman lies about racism to bully companies and the secret service into complying with her unreasonable demands. Out for blood for just saying "chicken and watermelon". They're retards with a sense of proportion that's way out of balance. Social justice warriors are crazy like that.

https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/12 ... methrower/
Wow, she's standing up to her without making racist fried chicken jokes. It's almost like she's proving my point above!
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Why do white people tolerate and cower to her? I'd tell that bitch to STFU, they're serving fried chicken and watermelon in economy for her as soon as she started crying racism. Walk around with an attitude and chip on your shoulder and I'll knock that chip off.
By doing so, you'd make her look correct and do a major disservice to reasonable conservatives and white people not guilty of awesome guy type racism. That's why I wish your kind would just die and go away. After doing so, you and Sheila Jackson Lee should have to give each other oral sex in hell.
so calling people out on their crap is wrong.....guess you like being walked on constantly, most of us don't
No, idiot. Making overt racist comments to black people regarding fried chicken and watermelons is wrong. By doing so, you immediately lose credibility. Thus my point bub. Grow a brain in 2018 and learn to interpret English.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:The lady bumped isn't backing down. Good for her, she has more balls than Nolan or BG. They're silent when a black congressman lies about racism to bully companies and the secret service into complying with her unreasonable demands. Out for blood for just saying "chicken and watermelon". They're retards with a sense of proportion that's way out of balance. Social justice warriors are crazy like that.

https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/12 ... methrower/
Wow, she's standing up to her without making racist fried chicken jokes. It's almost like she's proving my point above!
Go to hell
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Why do white people tolerate and cower to her? I'd tell that bitch to STFU, they're serving fried chicken and watermelon in economy for her as soon as she started crying racism. Walk around with an attitude and chip on your shoulder and I'll knock that chip off.
By doing so, you'd make her look correct and do a major disservice to reasonable conservatives and white people not guilty of awesome guy type racism. That's why I wish your kind would just die and go away. After doing so, you and Sheila Jackson Lee should have to give each other oral sex in hell.
so calling people out on their crap is wrong.....guess you like being walked on constantly, most of us don't
No, idiot. Making overt racist comments to black people regarding fried chicken and watermelons is wrong. By doing so, you immediately lose credibility. Thus my point bub. Grow a brain in 2018 and learn to interpret English.
You're calling him an idiot? You're lucky Nolan is here, saving you from being the dumbest poster on UWS.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
You're calling him an idiot? You're lucky Nolan is here, saving you from being the dumbest poster on UWS.
[emoji8]

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
[emoji8]

How many words in post did you comprehend? We can bring coloring books as a visual aid for you.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote: By doing so, you'd make her look correct and do a major disservice to reasonable conservatives and white people not guilty of awesome guy type racism. That's why I wish your kind would just die and go away. After doing so, you and Sheila Jackson Lee should have to give each other oral sex in hell.
[emoji8]

How many words in post did you comprehend? We can bring coloring books as a visual aid for you.
I’m just glad you admitted your racism earlier in this thread. That’s a good first step.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: so calling people out on their crap is wrong.....guess you like being walked on constantly, most of us don't
[emoji8]

I’m just glad you admitted your racism earlier in this thread. That’s a good first step.

So the answer is you comprehended none. Does it not bother you to walk through life being as clueless as you are? It would upset me, so that I would do something about it.