Party: Surprise Party

Swatting call....something new

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Insane on so many levels

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... c705eb29a2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Swatting call....something new

Post by HokieHam »

Great. More ideas for the leftists.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Millennials have been doing this for a while, they're evil little losers.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

This has been going on a while as AG said. I believe it has been used against some prominent folks on the right, specifically.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

He should be sentenced to death....and it should be public.

Actually he should be set free and his address should be published and the police should ensure that everyone knows they will not be in the area...let the hordes tear him limb from limb.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:He should be sentenced to death....and it should be public.

Actually he should be set free and his address should be published and the police should ensure that everyone knows they will not be in the area...let the hordes tear him limb from limb.
The police have some responsibility in this too....
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Seems very knee jerk. How many times is there really a hostage situation like this? Seems like a little verification of some kind would be warranted. I guess the argument against it would be that time is precious, but again I don't know one person ever involved in something like this so I suspect it is beyond rare.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Seems very knee jerk. How many times is there really a hostage situation like this? Seems like a little verification of some kind would be warranted. I guess the argument against it would be that time is precious, but again I don't know one person ever involved in something like this so I suspect it is beyond rare.
It's kids growing up on video games, thinking life has a reset.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

A generation or little sociopaths...
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Yep, tons of mean little punks.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I'm not arguing for the police to be more skeptical of 911 calls so much as I'm questioning the responding officers' actions when they shot a reportedly unarmed, innocent man.
fatman

Post by fatman »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

This isn't all that new, I've heard of swatting for at least 5 years. I think these events usually end with lots of adrenaline, but no long term consequences. I think Russian hackers were the first time rat to popularize swatting.

I'm not sure what world AG is living in but tons of rednecks play call of duty, this isn't a republican/democrat issue. It is the modern version of calling in a fake bomb threat. It's asinine and carries the risk of some unlikely, but very dangerous consequences.

I heard an interview with the suspect just before he was arrested. His argument was that he was wrong to call in the swat team and he deserves some jail time, but it was the cop who **** up and excrement the guy. He thinks he should get a little jail time, but not be charged with murder. I suspect that skinny little kid has no idea the level of hell the next twenty years will be for him. He has a very fresh mouth and he talks a lot of trash, that is going to get him in trouble in prison.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

fatman wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

This isn't all that new, I've heard of swatting for at least 5 years. I think these events usually end with lots of adrenaline, but no long term consequences. I think Russian hackers were the first time rat to popularize swatting.

I'm not sure what world AG is living in but tons of rednecks play call of duty, this isn't a republican/democrat issue. It is the modern version of calling in a fake bomb threat. It's asinine and carries the risk of some unlikely, but very dangerous consequences.

I heard an interview with the suspect just before he was arrested. His argument was that he was wrong to call in the swat team and he deserves some jail time, but it was the cop who **** up and excrement the guy. He thinks he should get a little jail time, but not be charged with murder. I suspect that skinny little kid has no idea the level of hell the next twenty years will be for him. He has a very fresh mouth and he talks a lot of trash, that is going to get him in trouble in prison.
I called it a milinial issue, oh ye of little reading comprehension. I'm guessing you think rednecks play because you're online gaming with them.