Trump delivering on pledge to shrink government

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Trump delivering on pledge to shrink government

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I don't see how anyone who is a real conservative could not support what this man is doing. For decades, every person I've ever met that called themselves a conservative said we need to shrink the government. Now we finally have guy that is actually doing it. And yet we still have all those #NeverTrumpers who do nothing but spend all day on Twitter trashing the guy. Not to mention all the fake "conservatives" on this board who are not able to bring themselves to admit all of the great things he's done after just a single year in office. All they do is either talk how much they hate his style, of repeat left wing talking points.

Trump is a once in a generation politician and anyone with any sense of history or context should relish these years we have with him in the WH.

==============================================

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... aff50e9945

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Re: Trump delivering on pledge to shrink government

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:I don't see how anyone who is a real conservative could not support what this man is doing. For decades, every person I've ever met that called themselves a conservative said we need to shrink the government. Now we finally have guy that is actually doing it. And yet we still have all those #NeverTrumpers who do nothing but spend all day on Twitter trashing the guy. Not to mention all the fake "conservatives" on this board who are not able to bring themselves to admit all of the great things he's done after just a single year in office. All they do is either talk how much they hate his style, of repeat left wing talking points.

Trump is a once in a generation politician and anyone with any sense of history or context should relish these years we have with him in the WH.

==============================================

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... aff50e9945
Oh, he has exceeded expectations, no doubt. And he’s done it while having enemies at all sides: the public, the press, and his own party...not to mention the opposition party and deep state leftists in DC

HE is smarmy, a crooked developer, and an odd cat. Still. I love what I’m seeing.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.