NYTs once again proven to be fake news!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

NYTs once again proven to be fake news!

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

NY Times ‘Papadopoulos Bombshell’ Continues to Unravel=> James Clapper Admits Papadopoulos Was Never on His Radar (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila 53 Comments

Fake News New York Times is doing everything they can to steer the public away from Hillary Clinton’s multi-million dollar garbage dossier the Deep State used in order to spy on Trump’s campaign.

The fake dossier ultimately sparked the ‘Russian collusion’ witch hunt, but the NY Times is now claiming Trump campaign volunteer George Papadopoulos got a little too drunk one night in a London pub and bragged to an Australian diplomat the Russians had ‘political dirt’ on Hillary.

A couple of drunk lads talking shop is what set in motion the ‘Russian collusion’ investigation. Right.

James Clapper, the former head of the U.S. Intelligence community under Obama said in a Tuesday interview with CNN that George Papadopoulos was not on his “radar scope” when he left. Interesting.

On Saturday The New York Times implied Trump campaign volunteer George Papadopoulos set in motion the ‘Russian collusion’ investigation, not the Hillary-funded dossier.

The New York Times got DESTROYED within hours of publication…

James Clapper then hit the NY Times fake news article with a devastating blow. He’s never even heard of Papadopoulos…

“There were other factors that I think were the stimulus for the investigation and the revelation about George Papadopoulos, which was not a name on my radar scope when I left…I think also was another factor,” Clapper said.

Clapper, just like every leftist blowhard claimed parts of the dossier have been corroborated. When pressed for specifics, he only cited two claims, both of which have nothing to do with Russian collusion.

Vladimir Putin’s “animus” towards Hillary Clinton “and the determination of clearly favoring…Trump to win the presidency,” were the two dossier allegations that Clapper says have been corroborated, Chuck Ross of The Daily Caller reported.

Video via Chuck Ross of The Daily Caller:
Kimberly Strassel of the Wall Street Journal said it perfectly, “Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper (in a Tuesday CNN interview): George Papadopoulos “was not a name on my radar scope when i left.” So head of intelligence had never heard of the dude that the NYT now claims launched the entire Trump-Russia probe?”
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/ny- ... dar-video/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Re: NYTs once again proven to be fake news!

Post by RiverguyVT »

Crikey!!
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

They’re all fake news and part of the Democrat Party. It can’t be refuted......Rusty o Rusty, where art thou......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

This was just their next avenue to try and say Trump colluded. The dossier is falling apart. Manafort, Gates, et al has fallen apart. They needed a new impetus and so this is what they are trying. Now that it is coming unraveled look for there to be a new "real reason". Day by day actions like this lend more and more credibility to the notion that this is all nothing more than a made up excuse for Hillary losing and to try and oust Trump.