Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Sessions screws the pooch

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Multiple layers of stupidity

https://apple.news/AaTm39YJnTcCZxSoW96h9Ng

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Jack Galt
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: none of the above

Re: Sessions screws the pooch

Post by Jack Galt »

How so? He's the AG, and he is enforcing the law. What is the problem? What are the multiple layers of stupidity?
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Jack Galt wrote:How so? He's the AG, and he is enforcing the law. What is the problem? What are the multiple layers of stupidity?
IP doesn't believe in a country of laws. Hopefully his profession doesn't rely on them...
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:How so? He's the AG, and he is enforcing the law. What is the problem? What are the multiple layers of stupidity?
IP doesn't believe in a country of laws. Hopefully his profession doesn't rely on them...
I would argue it’s rather apparent all Democrats, like ip, don’t believe in the rule of law.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

I’ll start with - He’s leaving the ultimate decision up to be local atty’s - most of whom haven’t been appointed. There are billions of dollars at issue here.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Proof:

ip nor any of the Unusuals would ever point THIS out.
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch revealed today that there are at least 18 classified emails in the 798 documents recently produced by the State Department from the FBI’s investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s elicit email system. The emails were found on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who is the estranged husband of former Clinton aide Huma Abedin.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-roo ... rs-laptop/
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
So how is Sessions going to enforce the law?

Jack Galt

Post by Jack Galt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
I’ll start with - He’s leaving the ultimate decision up to be local atty’s - most of whom haven’t been appointed. There are billions of dollars at issue here.

Ok. So why haven't they been appointed? Or is the problem that they were elected, not appointed?

I'm actually interested in your point of view, but you are being evasive giving an answer.
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Ok. So why haven't they been appointed? Or is the problem that they were elected, not appointed?

I'm actually interested in your point of view, but you are being evasive giving an answer.
That’s a separate issue.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

That’s a separate issue.

Mark me down as not caring what you think.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

That’s a separate issue.

Then your post is a bit odd, wouldn’t you say?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

That’s a separate issue.

I like stabbing poo with a stick
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

That’s a separate issue.

I dunno how ip will ever recover from that.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I’ll start with - He’s leaving the ultimate decision up to be local atty’s - most of whom haven’t been appointed. There are billions of dollars at issue here.

That’s a separate issue.

Danville.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote: Ok. So why haven't they been appointed? Or is the problem that they were elected, not appointed?

That’s a separate issue.

Danville.

Manchester provides great turds
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

That’s a separate issue.

I dunno.

FTFY
Jack Galt

Post by Jack Galt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

That’s a separate issue.

Thanks for engaging in a discussion. It's been thrilling as always.

I'll let you get back to having pissing contests with other posters.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

That’s a separate issue.

Thanks for engaging in a discussion. It's been thrilling as always.

I'll let you get back to having pissing contests with other posters.
OK, but that’s on you. Sessions knew there were unfilled positions when he made the policy. And somw of these positions were unfilled because Trump dismissed very capable attorneys from positions that were not political in the past.

BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

I'd rather leave this issue to the states. Donald Trump said the same in 2016. Why you guys hate Donald Trump and Federalism? I thought the Colorado Republican, Cory Gardner has a respectable stance on the issue. He didn't support it initially but respects that the will of the voters have made it so and is now seeking to protect his constituency. It would be nice if big gov could butt their way out.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

BG Hokie wrote:I'd rather leave this issue to the states. Donald Trump said the same in 2016. Why you guys hate Donald Trump and Federalism? I thought the Colorado Republican, Cory Gardner has a respectable stance on the issue. He didn't support it initially but respects that the will of the voters have made it so and is now seeking to protect his constituency. It would be nice if big gov could butt their way out.
That's a fine stance, but if that's the way it's going to be, then overturn the few laws first.

This is a pretty typical reaction (not yours, BG, but in general). The people who don't agree with legalization of pot think it should be a fed decision. People who agree with it, think it should be a state decision.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:I'd rather leave this issue to the states. Donald Trump said the same in 2016. Why you guys hate Donald Trump and Federalism? I thought the Colorado Republican, Cory Gardner has a respectable stance on the issue. He didn't support it initially but respects that the will of the voters have made it so and is now seeking to protect his constituency. It would be nice if big gov could butt their way out.
That's a fine stance, but if that's the way it's going to be, then overturn the few laws first.

This is a pretty typical reaction (not yours, BG, but in general). The people who don't agree with legalization of pot think it should be a fed decision. People who agree with it, think it should be a state decision.
Agree. I think it should be up to the states, but overturn the laws.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

I’d be interested to know what Sessions’ end game is here. California Cannabis sales are expected to be 5 billion dollars next year. Does he think he can put that cat back in the bag?

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Multiple layers of stupidity

https://apple.news/AaTm39YJnTcCZxSoW96h9Ng

Of all the things on the AG’s plate... this is not an urgency.
Seems a misallocation of energy right now, IMHO.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

You don’t think this is political payback for Obama’s DOJ taking AZ states rights away when it came to immigration? I think it’s a perfect play to show the absurdity of the DOJ trampling AZ’s rights.
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

I’d be interested to know what Sessions’ end game is here. California Cannabis sales are expected to be 5 billion dollars next year. Does he think he can put that cat back in the bag?

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:You don’t think this is political payback for Obama’s DOJ taking AZ states rights away when it came to immigration? I think it’s a perfect play to show the absurdity of the DOJ trampling AZ’s rights.
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

There are ways to conduct pissing contests without sacrificing tax revenues and rewarding black marketeers.