Oh my achin’ arse...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Oh my achin’ arse...

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
FireFuente
Alma Mater: VT

Re: Oh my achin’ arse...

Post by FireFuente »

Thanks for posting that.

Sometimes I need a reminder why I stopped giving money to VT.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Good stuff.

Like the new logo too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Good stuff.

Like the new logo too.

They should either be all in the game of cultural inclusiveness, or completely out of it. How a bout a safe space on campus funded by taxpayers that celebrates confederate heritage? Surely you would be OK with that.
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:

Like the new logo too.

They should either be all in the game of cultural inclusiveness, or completely out of it. How a bout a safe space on campus funded by taxpayers that celebrates confederate heritage? Surely you would be OK with that.
Apples and Oranges. One stands for love and embrace of different cultures, one stands for hate.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:

Like the new logo too.

you racist!!!!!!!!!!!!
FireFuente

Post by FireFuente »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Like the new logo too.

Apples and Oranges. One stands for love and embrace of different cultures, one stands for hate.
Nah, they're peas in a pod.

Both groups want segregation. One just uses flowery PC language and the other does not.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Ahh yes...she's so fond of the Philippines that her family fled to the United States. :roll:
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Ahh yes...she's so fond of the Philippines that her family fled to the United States. :roll:
Hillary!

Offsides Cap'n.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

FireFuente wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Like the new logo too.

Nah, they're peas in a pod.

Both groups want segregation. One just uses flowery PC language and the other does not.
They're the same group, the Democrat Party is the party of segregation. They just changed their pet to focus on while having the same effect. "No, this time we're not removing coloreds. It's totally different, we're removing whites".
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Like the new logo too.

So when you go to their home country you should segregate yourself from the population of the country? how does that make sense? Or should the country you go to change stuff to meet your needs?
Last edited by cwtcr hokie on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

And people wonder why the cost of college is rising so quickly. Each of these segregation centers has a director, and the overall program has a director and admin person. Cha-ching!

Isn't one of the points of college to broaden your horizons, spread your wings, meet new people, do new things, get out of your comfort zone and live and experience all the fullness of college life? I guess not. These people aren't "comfortable" unless cocooned in their monolithic safe spaces. Good luck in the real world.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:And people wonder why the cost of college is rising so quickly. Each of these segregation centers has a director, and the overall program has a director and admin person. Cha-ching!

Isn't one of the points of college to broaden your horizons, spread your wings, meet new people, do new things, get out of your comfort zone and live and experience all the fullness of college life? I guess not. These people aren't "comfortable" unless cocooned in their monolithic safe spaces. Good luck in the real world.
All of the benefits of diversity are apparently only for whites
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Like the new logo too.

If my ancestors had ever quarreled with the phillipino's ancestors, the phillipino safe space would represent hate. If my Nairobi ancestors had been sold into slavery by the ancestors of the Mali students, the Mali student safe space would represent hate. The "hate" you ascribe is quite a slippery slope.

So, no... not apples and oranges at all. More like horseshit and bullshite.
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

USN_Hokie wrote:Ahh yes...she's so fond of the Philippines that her family fled to the United States. :roll:
You just won UWS today :lol:
Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Hillary!

Offsides Cap'n.
Yes?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:
You just won UWS today :lol:
That's pretty funny.

Question, though. Does this apply to all the western european immigrants who fled their countries to come to America? IMO, someone leaving their country to go to another country that has more opportunities, doesn't mean they don't love their country or its' culture.

Also, I think you have to look at the specific region they come from. The Philippinos I know are all mostly culturally American, but still maintain some cultural elements of the Philippines.

People from Mexico and the Middle East, much different, for different reasons.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Hillary!

Offsides Cap'n.
Yes?
I missed the Clinton connection.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Hillary!

Offsides Cap'n.
Yes?

The part about Clinton is USN's tagline, or whatever you call it.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Hillary!

Offsides Cap'n.
Yes?

The part about Clinton is USN's tagline, or whatever you call it.
My bad. I thought that was part of Cap’n’s argument.

FireFuente

Post by FireFuente »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
So when you go to their home country you should segregate yourself from the population of the country? how does that make sense? Or should the country you go to change stuff to meet your needs?
They would never put up with this kind of crap in Asian countries.

Allowing a foreign population to come to your country and start making demands is strictly for those of white Western European descent. They'd laugh at you anywhere else.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

FireFuente wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Allowing a foreign population to come to your country and start making demands is strictly for those of white Western European descent. They'd laugh at you anywhere else.
I don't know that they are making demands so much as our CalBerkley president is ladeling himself in self loathing guilt, like turkey gravy... this is LWNJobbery
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
FireFuente wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

I don't know that they are making demands so much as our CalBerkley president is ladeling himself in self loathing guilt, like turkey gravy... this is LWNJobbery
It’s just being inclusive. Good stuff.

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
FireFuente wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

It’s just being inclusive. Good stuff.

Nah, it's just foo-kin stooping mate.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

“If I hadn’t found my space, I don’t think I would have stayed at Virginia Tech because I wanted to feel like I had a tie to this university and that who I am matters,” she said.
You're @ VT for the wrong reasons imbecile.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson