Bill Kristol has done lost his sh!t

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Bill Kristol has done lost his sh!t

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Bill Kristol has done lost his sh!t

Post by USN_Hokie »

Lol, wtf.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Good gravy!!! The man has lost his mind.
After those tweets, should never be considered a political thinker, EVER again.

What a moonbat toolbag!!
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
VTDante
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Libertarian

Post by VTDante »

When did Kristol have his sh!t? I can't believe he's still relevant after the Iraq War.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Oprah: welcome to my STATE of the ... UUUUUUNNNNNNIIIIIIIOOOOONNNNNNNN!
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

BigDave wrote:Oprah: welcome to my STATE of the ... UUUUUUNNNNNNIIIIIIIOOOOONNNNNNNN!
YOU get free college! and YOU get free college! and YOU get free college!....
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

133743Hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:Oprah: welcome to my STATE of the ... UUUUUUNNNNNNIIIIIIIOOOOONNNNNNNN!
:lol: :lol:
Salute the Marines
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

VTDante wrote:When did Kristol have his sh!t? I can't believe he's still relevant after the Iraq War.
Exactly. He’s a neo-con douchebag.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

I pray the dems run Oprah, it would be hilarious
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
:lol: :lol:
For you guys......
Attachments
57D13414-F4E5-41B8-962D-77EA54180FB4.jpeg
57D13414-F4E5-41B8-962D-77EA54180FB4.jpeg (66.47 KiB) Viewed 991 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ElbertoHokie
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Pretty certain Dems were salivating about Donald Trump running for President 2 years ago. I think she'd be really hard to beat for Trump.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

He was great in City Slickers and Harry Met Sally!
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Pretty certain Dems were salivating about Donald Trump running for President 2 years ago. I think she'd be really hard to beat for Trump.
no its Oprah, she has no clue how to run the country except free for everyone, they already got that with Bernie. Sorry but Trump built businesses and has a track record beside his tv show. Oprah has a tv show and a production company, not near the track record of Trump

I have no issue with her running, she will get destroyed on the campaign trail
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

If Oprah runs, it's going to be the abuser vs the victim. Every night, the media will remind us that Oprah was abused as a child and that Donald Trump grabs women by the pussy.

I think Trump was the one person Hillary could have beaten and Hillary was the one person Trump could beat.

Trump benefited from running against the most corrupt and unlikable candidate in history. He's not going to get that again.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
no its Oprah, she has no clue how to run the country except free for everyone, they already got that with Bernie. Sorry but Trump built businesses and has a track record beside his tv show. Oprah has a tv show and a production company, not near the track record of Trump

I have no issue with her running, she will get destroyed on the campaign trail
Just look what the Aleppo question did to Gary Johnson. Forget Aleppo; I'm not sure Oprah would know where Canada is on a map. BUT!! She is an astute (VERY ASTUTE) marketer.
Salute the Marines
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:Sorry but Trump built businesses and has a track record beside his tv show. Oprah has a tv show and a production company, not near the track record of Trump
Oprah was born poor and has built a business empire near the same net worth as Donald Trump. How exactly is she "not near the track record of Trump."?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think she's a good candidate but I sure as crap don't think Donald Trump is either.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BigDave wrote:If Oprah runs, it's going to be the abuser vs the victim. Every night, the media will remind us that Oprah was abused as a child and that Donald Trump grabs women by the pussy.

I think Trump was the one person Hillary could have beaten and Hillary was the one person Trump could beat.

Trump benefited from running against the most corrupt and unlikable candidate in history. He's not going to get that again.
Problem, we already had 8 years of the black prez and he did nothing for black people so thinking that she will excite that electorate is bad thinking. She may get some women but from the ones I know she is not highly thought of, just another tv talk show host. The economy is rolling, Trump may be unpresidential but he is putting american interests back out in front and he will get alot of support from the economy alone. She comes on talking about how everything should be free, ok, but those people do not bother to vote
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:Sorry but Trump built businesses and has a track record beside his tv show. Oprah has a tv show and a production company, not near the track record of Trump
Oprah was born poor and has built a business empire near the same net worth as Donald Trump. How exactly is she "not near the track record of Trump."?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think she's a good candidate but I sure as crap don't think Donald Trump is either.
what companies has she run successfully beside her production company which was based off her own show. She became wealthy by being a tv talk show host for a long time

if that is the determiner we should run david letterman
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

what companies has she run successfully beside her production company which was based off her own show. She became wealthy by being a tv talk show host for a long time

She is a billionaire
Salute the Marines
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

She has built her own business empire worth $3 billion. Why is that different from Trump building a business empire worth $3 billion? I'd argue, because she was born poor and he was born in an affluent family, that her feat is much more impressive and worthy using your own limited criteria. Why is her $3 billion business empire not as impressive as his? I'm sure you have great logic, just explain it to us.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

She has built her own business empire worth $3 billion. Why is that different from Trump building a business empire worth $3 billion? I'd argue, because she was born poor and he was born in an affluent family, that her feat is much more impressive and worthy using your own limited criteria. Why is her $3 billion business empire not as impressive as his? I'm sure you have great logic, just explain it to us.
Not downplaying her accomplishment...but has any of her success occurred outside of her television show persona? Serious question, I don't know. If her success is a (mostly) one trick pony and paying smart people to invest the one trick pony $, that would certainly be less impressive. Do you seriously think Oprah could stand up and talk about finance, trade, and business like Trump or Bloomberg?

I don't think she runs because she has a very, very controlled image which would be utterly destroyed if she had to be questioned or debate someone regarding politics.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Not downplaying her accomplishment...but has any of her success occurred outside of her television show persona? Serious question, I don't know. If her success is a (mostly) one trick pony and paying smart people to invest the one trick pony $, that would certainly be less impressive. Do you seriously think Oprah could stand up and talk about finance, trade, and business like Trump or Bloomberg?

I don't think she runs because she has a very, very controlled image which would be utterly destroyed if she had to be questioned or debate someone regarding politics.
Not to question your use of language, but why do people feel the need to write what they are not doing, just before writing the thing that they write that they are not doing.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Not to question your use of language, but why do people feel the need to write what they are not doing, just before writing the thing that they write that they are not doing.
If you want to bicker over word choice that's fine, but my point was clear.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Correct. She's a media creature through and through.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Not downplaying her accomplishment...but has any of her success occurred outside of her television show persona? Serious question, I don't know. If her success is a (mostly) one trick pony and paying smart people to invest the one trick pony $, that would certainly be less impressive.
I doubt it, she's a one trick pony $3 billion media mogul, made from absolute scratch. Trump is a $3 billion real estate mogul one trick pony that turned himself into a reality tv star and WWE personality, so he added a trick, I suppose. What other businesses does he have that haven't completely bombed? I get entrepreneurs can lose a lot of money because not everything is going to hit but he's certainly had some real stinkers and failed businesses.

USN_Hokie wrote: Do you seriously think Oprah could stand up and talk about finance, trade, and business like Trump or Bloomberg?
I think Trump is shrewd and I'm sure he, personally, understands more about business finance and the like. I'm sure she is a better orator when prepared like a politician on any subject.
USN_Hokie wrote: I don't think she runs because she has a very, very controlled image which would be utterly destroyed if she had to be questioned or debate someone regarding politics.
I think so too and I sure hope you're right, because I don't want to always be a society that elects unqualified famous people. That mistake is in office now.