Feinstein sabotaging the Fusion GPS investigation.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Feinstein sabotaging the Fusion GPS investigation.

Post by HokieHam »

TheH2 wrote:
HokieHam wrote:Please......just stop defending her.......

“The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before,” she told NBC News.

“And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”-Feinstein
Kick her off, I don't care. I said as much.
Okay.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieJoe wrote:Yep. In the least, she should be removed from all committee duties. In reality, she be should impeached.
I don't know what sundry security clearances she has, but they should all be taken away, as this behavior is germane to having or not having clearance.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:Yep. In the least, she should be removed from all committee duties. In reality, she be should impeached.
I don't know what sundry security clearances she has, but they should all be taken away, as this behavior is germane to having or not having clearance.
No it isn't. Not even close. She broke a rule at most. No laws were broken. She'll get her knuckles rapped.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
No it isn't. Not even close. She broke a rule at most. No laws were broken. She'll get her knuckles rapped.
Yes, it is.
She did not handle confidential information appropriately, and blamed a head cold for her malfeasance.
Salute the Marines
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Yes, it is.
She did not handle confidential information appropriately, and blamed a head cold for her malfeasance.
All of these democrats are old and with dementia. They're not fit to serve, we should have a max age to hold office.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Yes, it is.
One, the information is not "confidential" as in security document classifications of confidential/secret/top secret. The media may use the term but they don't mean classified, they mean private. I ran into this all the time in my business.

As for the head cold, she blamed that for forgetting to tell Grassley she was going to release it, not for her actually releasing it.

There are a lot of things about this whole investigation to get worked up about, but this isn't one.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Yes, it is.
One, the information is not "confidential" as in security document classifications of confidential/secret/top secret. The media may use the term but they don't mean classified, they mean private. I ran into this all the time in my business.

As for the head cold, she blamed that for forgetting to tell Grassley she was going to release it, not for her actually releasing it.

There are a lot of things about this whole investigation to get worked up about, but this isn't one.
It wasn’t “confidential” as in security documents, no.
It was “confidential” as in ongoing investigation ethics.

Circling back to national security.. Ethical behavior is a requirement to having security clearances. She behaved unethically in a circumstance that called for TEMPORARY discretion. Her clearances should be (but won’t) be revoked, as she’s shown she is unable/arbitrarily unwilling, to be discrete.
Salute the Marines
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

RiverguyVT wrote:Ethical behavior is a requirement to having security clearances.
There goes Trump.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Ethical behavior is a requirement to having security clearances.
There goes Trump.
Do tell, what has he done that's unethical?
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

TheH2 wrote:
There goes Trump.

Because calling Haiti a shiitehole is equivalent to what Feinstein did?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

TheH2 wrote:
There goes Trump.
What confidential info has he leaked?
... :?:
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieJoe wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
There goes Trump.

Because calling Haiti a shiitehole is equivalent to what Feinstein did?
Trump didn't say that, H2 and Hoof are fake news.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Remember when Kathy Griffin bemoaned "He broke me!"?
We are witnessing the "breaking" of people I'd consider to be a lot smarter than Kathy Griffin. Liberals are turning the potato chip bag of rational debate upside down and shaking it for even the tiniest of inane irrelevant morsels.

Trump- "Haiti is a shirthole"
Libs- bedlam, renting of garments, wailing, and wallowing in ashes of indignation.

Bill and Hillary - rob the poorest people on the planet of billions of dollars after those same people had just been devasted by a natural disaster of historic proportions. Some of the Clinton plunder is even used to buy Web Hubble's ugly daughter a $20,000 wedding dress.
Libs - "meh."

Please, chile.
:roll:

Liberals are broken.
They cannot even see that what Feinstein did was wrong.
Obama threw acid in their eyes and blinded them 10 years ago.

Pity...because R's aren't to be trusted either, and could sure use RATIONAL checks and balances as our good 1770's forefathers intended.

Truly, I am saddened that leftists all seem to have become cartoonish blathering idiots.
Salute the Marines
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

RiverguyVT wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
There goes Trump.
Didn't realize ethical behavior was limited to releasing information that was "confidential".
People who know, know.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
There goes Trump.
Didn't realize ethical behavior was limited to releasing information that was "confidential".
When that is the VERY exact nature of having a security clearance?
Reallly?
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:Remember when Kathy Griffin bemoaned "He broke me!"?
We are witnessing the "breaking" of people I'd consider to be a lot smarter than Kathy Griffin. Liberals are turning the potato chip bag of rational debate upside down and shaking it for even the tiniest of inane irrelevant morsels.

Trump- "Haiti is a shirthole"
Libs- bedlam, renting of garments, wailing, and wallowing in ashes of indignation.

Bill and Hillary - rob the poorest people on the planet of billions of dollars after those same people had just been devasted by a natural disaster of historic proportions. Some of the Clinton plunder is even used to buy Web Hubble's ugly daughter a $20,000 wedding dress.
Libs - "meh."

Please, chile.
:roll:

Liberals are broken.
They cannot even see that what Feinstein did was wrong.
Obama threw acid in their eyes and blinded them 10 years ago.

Pity...because R's aren't to be trusted either, and could sure use RATIONAL checks and balances as our good 1770's forefathers intended.

Truly, I am saddened that leftists all seem to have become cartoonish blathering idiots.
They've always been fools, that's how they got to be liberals to begin with.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
There goes Trump.
You clearly don't know what ethical behavior is or you could explain your latest laughable accusation of Trump being unethical because? Apparently the answer is the lies you guys state against him don't stick.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

RiverguyVT wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
There goes Trump.
Reallly?
Please read, please read.

My comment regarding ethical behavior - there goes Trump's clearance.

Your comment: What confidential information has he leaked.
I never said he leaked confidential behavior, just that he wasn't ethical. I, and presumably like you, think ethics has to do with a lot more than a security clearance. That's way so many Mormons work for the agency.
People who know, know.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I hope you don't take it personally if I suggest you just proved my prior (other) post with example.
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

They've always been fools, that's how they got to be liberals to begin with
Agry to disagry.
I'm seeing a jettisoning of classic liberalism, which clearly should have a seat at the table of public policy discussion, exchanging it instead for sheer lunacy. And I'm seeing it on a broad scale
Salute the Marines
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

RiverguyVT wrote:I hope you don't take it personally if I suggest you just proved my prior (other) post with example.
You're not a fan of trump. I don't think (and maybe you have in the past?) have described him as unethical. My comment on Trump was mostly a joke, but seriously, ethics isn't something that goes before Donald Trump in a sentence.

Edit: Let me clear up that sentence because that doesn't make much sense. I don't think you would describe him as ethical, and maybe you have in the past insinuated he was unethical.
Last edited by TheH2 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
They've always been fools, that's how they got to be liberals to begin with
Agry to disagry.
I'm seeing a jettisoning of classic liberalism, which clearly should have a seat at the table of public policy discussion, exchanging it instead for sheer lunacy. And I'm seeing it on a broad scale
Classic liberalism is modern conservatism. Modern liberals are communists and they've always been fruitcakes. We just have a better view of it via the internet. They haven't changed, how much we see of them has.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:I hope you don't take it personally if I suggest you just proved my prior (other) post with example.
You're not a fan of trump. I don't think (and maybe you have in the past?) have described him as unethical. My comment on Trump was mostly a joke, but seriously, ethics isn't something that goes before Donald Trump in a sentence.
LOL, you're just making stuff up. Sad and typical.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

You were making a joke. I get it.
No, I don't think Trump a paragon of ethics (cough). Hardly. He's a developer.
And no, I'm not a huge trump fan (the person)

But golly, he's doing a lot of good. Goofy guy that he is.
Salute the Marines
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
There goes Trump.
Reallly?
But it isn't.