Ruh roh, many people are now saying that the Donald did not

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Ruh roh, many people are now saying that the Donald did not

Post by cwtcr hokie »

say the words that Durbin and CNN attributed to him. But it is a convenient way to force him to capitulate on immigration to prove he was not a racist....Those dems are soooo clever

not
Mcl3 Hokie

Re: Ruh roh, many people are now saying that the Donald did

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

It's wouldn't be the first time Durbin lied about a conversation in the White House. Chicago politician through and through.
cwtcr hokie wrote:say the words that Durbin and CNN attributed to him. But it is a convenient way to force him to capitulate on immigration to prove he was not a racist....Those dems are soooo clever

not
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Totally shocked that the liberals/CNN/NBC/DNC are spreading fake news.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Cory Booker went off the deep end today in a congressional hearing. I was waiting for (wishing) the administration person being chided would have called him out. He was a total ass.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

133743Hokie wrote:Cory Booker went off the deep end today in a congressional hearing. I was waiting for (wishing) the administration person being chided would have called him out. He was a total ass.
Yeh, that was epic. He was "seething with anger". I can't imagine what he would do if he has something happen to really be angry about.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Where was his anger when the Clinton Foundation was screwing Haiti? He’s just posing.
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:Cory Booker went off the deep end today in a congressional hearing. I was waiting for (wishing) the administration person being chided would have called him out. He was a total ass.
Yeh, that was epic. He was "seething with anger". I can't imagine what he would do if he has something happen to really be angry about.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Where was his anger when the Clinton Foundation was screwing Haiti? He’s just posing.
HokieFanDC wrote:
Of course. He's one of the democrats wunderkinds for 2020. He checks a lot of boxes for them.