United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:58 am

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 32713
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
[quote="HokieFanDC"]
Yeh, I did. The engineer said they had access to the data, if they get subpoenaed. O'Keefe wants people to believe that Haynes is a senior level employee at Twitter, and that's just not true. O'Keefe calls Haynes someone is "at the highest level of Twitter". That's simply a lie.
You're lying, obviously didn't watch it. Let the back peddling begin.


Are you really this stupid? Do you need me to show you exactly where they said that?


Go ahead liar. You're completely misrepresenting the video you dumb ass liar. Post the parts where they talk of black banning posts and hiding conservative content. You'd know all of that if you watched it you lying dope.


Why don't you post it...because I don't see it in there. I know there are reports about Twitter doing that, from over a year ago at least, but that's not part of this video.

And obviously, the video shows O'Keefe saying Haynes represents the highest levels of Twitter, that's utter nonsense. And Haynes mentioning subpoenas at least twice.
It's in the video you dope. It's been posted, they go on and on about silencing conservatives and have 50k words flagged to identify "rednecks". You'd know all of this if you weren't a pathological liar and actually watched the video. Even Nolan couldn't miss it, well maybe.



You're talking about a different video, dopey.

This is the video that Riverguy posted, it's about Trump's tweets. You'd know that if you had actually watched it

https://www.projectveritas.com/2018/01/ ... ms-to-doj/[/quote]It's in the article dope

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 32713
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
[quote="awesome guy"][quote="HokieFanDC"]
Yeh, I did. The engineer said they had access to the data, if they get subpoenaed. O'Keefe wants people to believe that Haynes is a senior level employee at Twitter, and that's just not true. O'Keefe calls Haynes someone is "at the highest level of Twitter". That's simply a lie.
You're lying, obviously didn't watch it. Let the back peddling begin.


Are you really this stupid? Do you need me to show you exactly where they said that?


Go ahead liar. You're completely misrepresenting the video you dumb ass liar. Post the parts where they talk of black banning posts and hiding conservative content. You'd know all of that if you watched it you lying dope.


Why don't you post it...because I don't see it in there. I know there are reports about Twitter doing that, from over a year ago at least, but that's not part of this video.

And obviously, the video shows O'Keefe saying Haynes represents the highest levels of Twitter, that's utter nonsense. And Haynes mentioning subpoenas at least twice.
It's in the video you dope. It's been posted, they go on and on about silencing conservatives and have 50k words flagged to identify "rednecks". You'd know all of this if you weren't a pathological liar and actually watched the video. Even Nolan couldn't miss it, well maybe.



You're talking about a different video, dopey.

This is the video that Riverguy posted, it's about Trump's tweets. You'd know that if you had actually watched it

https://www.projectveritas.com/2018/01/ ... ms-to-doj/[/quote]

He’ll get ‘em next time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I got'm this time Meth Head

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Google's new motto:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 9217
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
[quote="awesome

Why don't you post it...because I don't see it in there. I know there are reports about Twitter doing that, from over a year ago at least, but that's not part of this video.

And obviously, the video shows O'Keefe saying Haynes represents the highest levels of Twitter, that's utter nonsense. And Haynes mentioning subpoenas at least twice.
It's in the video you dope. It's been posted, they go on and on about silencing conservatives and have 50k words flagged to identify "rednecks". You'd know all of this if you weren't a pathological liar and actually watched the video. Even Nolan couldn't miss it, well maybe.



You're talking about a different video, dopey.

This is the video that Riverguy posted, it's about Trump's tweets. You'd know that if you had actually watched it

https://www.projectveritas.com/2018/01/ ... ms-to-doj/
It's in the article dope


Try again. The article was written on 1/9. The video you're talking about came out today. It's also weird that you seem to have knowledge about the article, yet you missed the huge video at the top of the article you claim you read, that doesn't mention the video that was put out today.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 32713
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
[quote="awesome

Why don't you post it...because I don't see it in there. I know there are reports about Twitter doing that, from over a year ago at least, but that's not part of this video.

And obviously, the video shows O'Keefe saying Haynes represents the highest levels of Twitter, that's utter nonsense. And Haynes mentioning subpoenas at least twice.
It's in the video you dope. It's been posted, they go on and on about silencing conservatives and have 50k words flagged to identify "rednecks". You'd know all of this if you weren't a pathological liar and actually watched the video. Even Nolan couldn't miss it, well maybe.



You're talking about a different video, dopey.

This is the video that Riverguy posted, it's about Trump's tweets. You'd know that if you had actually watched it

https://www.projectveritas.com/2018/01/ ... ms-to-doj/
It's in the article dope


Try again. The article was written on 1/9. The video you're talking about came out today. It's also weird that you seem to have knowledge about the article, yet you missed the huge video at the top of the article you claim you read, that doesn't mention the video that was put out today.
What in the world are you talking about? It's in the video of the article, the one you got talking points from a LIV site and ran with instead of watching the video yourself. That's what you got called out on and this all happened today.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Google's new motto:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 9217
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
[quote="awesome

Why don't you post it...because I don't see it in there. I know there are reports about Twitter doing that, from over a year ago at least, but that's not part of this video.

And obviously, the video shows O'Keefe saying Haynes represents the highest levels of Twitter, that's utter nonsense. And Haynes mentioning subpoenas at least twice.
It's in the video you dope. It's been posted, they go on and on about silencing conservatives and have 50k words flagged to identify "rednecks". You'd know all of this if you weren't a pathological liar and actually watched the video. Even Nolan couldn't miss it, well maybe.



You're talking about a different video, dopey.

This is the video that Riverguy posted, it's about Trump's tweets. You'd know that if you had actually watched it

https://www.projectveritas.com/2018/01/ ... ms-to-doj/
It's in the article dope


Try again. The article was written on 1/9. The video you're talking about came out today. It's also weird that you seem to have knowledge about the article, yet you missed the huge video at the top of the article you claim you read, that doesn't mention the video that was put out today.
What in the world are you talking about? It's in the video of the article, the one you got talking points from a LIV site and ran with instead of watching the video yourself. That's what you got called out on and this all happened today.


Dude, go to Riverguy’s post from yesterday, that I responded to, and click the link. The link is to the video I’m talking about. I’ve also posted 2 links to the video so you could actually talk about the same subject. Clearly you didn’t watch those links. It is not the video you’re yapping about.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: