awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Our president is a racist

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:Projected on a Federal Building in good ole San Fran
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's pretty funny. Can't beat him, then show you're just as bad as the one you criticize!
The left are a bunch of children.......and when you look at it that way, it explains a lot.

They're emotional beings for sure. I'm sure God has a purpose in creating them and it'll be known at some point. They seem to be here just to wreck things and to stink up the planet. Afterwords declaring victory for "showing you!" of course. Granola must impede mental development.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
They're emotional beings for sure. I'm sure God has a purpose in creating them and it'll be known at some point. They seem to be here just to wreck things and to stink up the planet. Afterwords declaring victory for "showing you!" of course. Granola must impede mental development.
It's a dysfunction of course. Their only purpose in life is to serve as a warning for others, which I have some hope for. Sensitivity to emotions is good for raising an infant, not so much so for raising a man. Being the generation raised by women (either in single households, daycare, and/or with emasculated males), they're oversensitized to it IMO. The irony is that the women have no respect for the men raised like women. It's not really any surprise that it's women leading the charge to import new men from other countries.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
It's a dysfunction of course. Their only purpose in life is to serve as a warning for others, which I have some hope for. Sensitivity to emotions is good for raising an infant, not so much so for raising a man. Being the generation raised by women (either in single households, daycare, and/or with emasculated males), they're oversensitized to it IMO. The irony is that the women have no respect for the men raised like women. It's not really any surprise that it's women leading the charge to import new men from other countries.
It's a disease on society. I don't see a way out as this group has lost the knowledge and skills to produce adults. Some kick themselves out via being too depressed to breed, others repeat the process by having kids in their teens or early 20s. Seems to be a one-way street, difficult for the descendents to recover, at least several generations.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.