United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:16 am

Time zone: America/New_York

UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics

Forum rules

Please be civil.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:47 am 

poster boy has occurred.

Yesterday a black young dude went to his baby mama's house and won the award for the first murder of 2018, he killed the baby mama ( a young lady) and took the baby. So cops are looking for him all day, somehow the baby ends up at grand mammy's house so the baby is ok. Young dumb moron black dude drives to the downtown police station about 10:30 last night, gets out and shoots at two random female cops going into the building, he hits one in the leg, apparantly hitting an artery as they had to do a tourniquet on her to get her to help. Of course when the black moron started shooting the place he was at all kinds of cops shot back filling the moron full of holes. Damn cops, they should have politely asked him to not kill anyone else that day, wait til tomorrow for instance but no, they gunned him down (yeah cops, one less moron inhabits the planet)

But perfect poster boy for the BLM, get the popcorn ready

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:24 pm 

cwtcr hokie wrote:
poster boy has occurred.

Yesterday a black young dude went to his baby mama's house and won the award for the first murder of 2018, he killed the baby mama ( a young lady) and took the baby. So cops are looking for him all day, somehow the baby ends up at grand mammy's house so the baby is ok. Young dumb moron black dude drives to the downtown police station about 10:30 last night, gets out and shoots at two random female cops going into the building, he hits one in the leg, apparantly hitting an artery as they had to do a tourniquet on her to get her to help. Of course when the black moron started shooting the place he was at all kinds of cops shot back filling the moron full of holes. Damn cops, they should have politely asked him to not kill anyone else that day, wait til tomorrow for instance but no, they gunned him down (yeah cops, one less moron inhabits the planet)

Keep us updated on the protests....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:27 pm 

Party: After 10
cwtcr hokie wrote:
poster boy has occurred.

They're protesting that?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 pm 

Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican
Was this description of the story copied from Stormfront? Good grief.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:12 pm 

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
poster boy has occurred.

They're protesting that?

I was joking, no protests yet but I would not put it past them

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:13 pm 

BigDave wrote:

OK, is there any way to nicely say a moron killed his baby mama then tried to have a gun fight with cops at their own darn station? Yes black is a part of the story as the moron was an idiot black dude

but yeah, the white folks is what black folks have to worry about... no, not really

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:19 pm 

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:

OK, is there any way to nicely say a moron killed his baby mama then tried to have a gun fight with cops at their own darn station? Yes black is a part of the story as the moron was an idiot black dude

but yeah, the white folks is what black folks have to worry about... no, not really

This article finds a nice way to say all of those things: http://abc11.com/charlotte-officer-1-ot ... s/2932265/

Saying "idiot black dude" might give the impression that you consider the race to be part of the problem. The problem is that he's an "idiot" - not that he is black.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:23 pm 

BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:

This article finds a nice way to say all of those things: http://abc11.com/charlotte-officer-1-ot ... s/2932265/

Saying "idiot black dude" might give the impression that you consider the race to be part of the problem. The problem is that he's an "idiot" - not that he is black.

Except when idiot moron white people murder people for no reason I call them idiot morons also. The moron part comes from trying to get in a gun fight with cops right in front of their police station, he ambushed the two female cops that had zippo to do with his case. Sorry but that pisses me off, very glad he got filled full of holes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:24 pm 

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Except when idiot moron white people murder people for no reason I call them idiot morons also.

You call them "idiot morons", not "idiot white dude".

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:25 pm 

BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Except when idiot moron white people murder people for no reason I call them idiot morons also.

You call them "idiot morons", not "idiot white dude".

actually dave you are wrong, I am not pc so whatever color commits the crime I do mention it as that is part of the crime. I know being real is harsh, darn it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:26 pm 

BigDave wrote:

+1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:34 pm 

RiverguyVT wrote:
BigDave wrote:

+1

I am doubting the family of the young lady that was murdered thinks highly of the piece of crap that murdered her

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:50 pm 

cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
BigDave wrote:

+1

I am doubting the family of the young lady that was murdered thinks highly of the piece of crap that murdered her

I doubt further that they're pinning it on his race.
BTW, I'm in the middle of a case now where I'm trying to help the mother (a black lady) of a murdered woman. As far as I know, no one is pinning that one on race either.
:idea:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:12 pm 

RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
BigDave wrote:

+1

I doubt further that they're pinning it on his race.
BTW, I'm in the middle of a case now where I'm trying to help the mother (a black lady) of a murdered woman. As far as I know, no one is pinning that one on race either.
:idea:

I didn't pin anything on race, FACT, the murderer was an idiot black dude, its a fact of the case

Time zone: America/New_York