miles

Re: $130,000

Post by miles »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I wasn't sure what USN was trying to say. Like I said, I'm aware of the Danville definition of the term.
I'm not. What's the Danville definition?
The first thing which came to IP's mind when I said "spook" was the derogatory term for a black person, apparently.
That's Methchester for ya.
Confirmation bias in spades.
How is that?
We're learning that you're really a racist, apparently.
We 'get it' now.
Honestly, I, was unfamiliar with your Danville racist background and lore.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

How is that?[/quote]
We're learning that you're really a racist, apparently.
We 'get it' now.
Honestly, I, was unfamiliar with your Danville racist background and lore.[/quote]

He thinks everyone that does not live in his apt. in NYC is a redneck....the definition of a racist, he has biases against every other human on the planet
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I wasn't sure what USN was trying to say. Like I said, I'm aware of the Danville definition of the term.
I'm not. What's the Danville definition?
The first thing which came to IP's mind when I said "spook" was the derogatory term for a black person, apparently.
That's Methchester for ya.
Confirmation bias in spades.
How is that?
It was a bad pun joke.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: He was an intelligence officer. Apparently intelligence officers are immoral people. Who knew.
Stop trying to sugarcoat your BS. McMuffin was an undercover, overseas CIA operative (still is?). Aka "spook."

I'm sorry, I thought you started your hissy fit because you thought Trump was lying? Do you think spies don't lie? Is lying ethical, or only when allowed by your religion (the state)?
Sugarcoat what? Intelligence officers are spooks. There’s nothing immoral about them protecting US interests.

And you should apologize. You’re the one having a hissy fit over US spies lying to achieve their goals.
The same goes for Navy spooks. If they lie to help the US, good for them.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: He was an intelligence officer. Apparently intelligence officers are immoral people. Who knew.
Stop trying to sugarcoat your BS. McMuffin was an undercover, overseas CIA operative (still is?). Aka "spook."

I'm sorry, I thought you started your hissy fit because you thought Trump was lying? Do you think spies don't lie? Is lying ethical, or only when allowed by your religion (the state)?
Sugarcoat what? Intelligence officers are spooks. There’s nothing immoral about them protecting US interests.

And you should apologize. You’re the one having a hissy fit over US spies lying to achieve their goals.
Interesting that you think "lying to achieve goals" is moral. I suppose you're OK with Trump lying to achieve goals then?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: Sugarcoat what? Intelligence officers are spooks.
"Intelligence officer" casts a wide net which includes analyst weenies and other assorted folks. He was an oversees, undercover operative...
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Interesting that you think "lying to achieve goals" is moral. I suppose you're OK with Trump lying to achieve goals then?
LOL@ comparing the lies a spy tells, to the POTUS lying to the American public about the things he and his team have done. This is one of your best creations ever.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

LOL@ comparing the lies a spy tells, to the POTUS lying to the American public about the things he and his team have done. This is one of your best creations ever.
Do you mean like when Obummer lied about sending plane loads of cash to the terrorist in the ME? What lies has Trump said to advance his agenda?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I simply quoted what you said, bud. I'm sorry that I expected the poster claiming to have the "moral high ground" to demonstrate consistent ethics - or even understand the words he's using.

Lying is bad when people DC doesn't like do it. Got it. :idea:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Do you mean like when Obummer lied about sending plane loads of cash to the terrorist in the ME? What lies has Trump said to advance his agenda?
DC's situational ethics allow lies from people he likes. That's why he never complained about Obummer.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
DC's situational ethics allow lies from people he likes. That's why he never complained about Obummer.
It was always "the LIVs" lying about Obummer back then, according to DC.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You're right, Obama is a piece of garbage. What's your point?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
My situational ethics allow spies to lie to the people their dealing with in order to try and stop terrorists from gaining more power, and killing more US citizens. My situational ethics don't allow people to lie about when they knew of allegations of spousal abuse, in order to cover their own butts.
It has nothing to do with "who I like". I don't "like" McMullin. He's pretty much a nobody.
It's funny that you're deriding ethics about people you like, when you're exactly that w/Trump and McMullin. You are OK w/Trump lying, not OK with McMullin.

And stop the nonsense about not complaining about Obama. That's just your idiotic BS.

Please keep going, it's funny.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
My situational ethics allow spies to lie to the people their dealing with in order to try and stop terrorists from gaining more power, and killing more US citizens. My situational ethics don't allow people to lie about when they knew of allegations of spousal abuse, in order to cover their own butts.
It has nothing to do with "who I like". I don't "like" McMullin. He's pretty much a nobody.
It's funny that you're deriding ethics about people you like, when you're exactly that w/Trump and McMullin. You are OK w/Trump lying, not OK with McMullin.

And stop the nonsense about not complaining about Obama. That's just your idiotic BS.

I see, so lies supporting the goals of government are ethical, and lies not supporting the goals of government are unethical and disqualify someone from being President - per your situational ethics?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

I see, so lies supporting the goals of government are ethical, and lies not supporting the goals of government are unethical and disqualify someone from being President - per your situational ethics?
Come back when you can correctly state what I said. Stopping terrorists from killing more US citizens isn't simply a goal of the government. It's a moral imperative. It's the purpose of your entire career in the Navy.
That's a disingenuous interpretation of what I said. Just stop.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Come back when you can correctly state what I said. Stopping terrorists from killing more US citizens isn't simply a goal of the government. It's a moral imperative. It's the purpose of your entire career in the Navy.
I'm quoting you verbatim dingus. And no, I was never told to lie in the Navy...lol
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I'm quoting you verbatim dingus.
So? That doesn't mean you understand what you're quoting. And of course, when you quote something, you ignore the rest of what I wrote, that explains the context. You know, where I say something like "killing more US citizens", or "protecting US interests".

Not sure why you keep talking about your time in the Navy. I don't care, I'm not talking about your service.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I'm quoting you verbatim dingus.
So? That doesn't mean you understand what you're quoting. And of course, when you quote something, you ignore the rest of what I wrote, that explains the context. You know, where I say something like "killing more US citizens", or "protecting US interests".

Not sure why you keep talking about your time in the Navy. I don't care, I'm not talking about your service.
I don't think you understand what you're saying. These threads where DC plays pin the tail on the argument are always fun.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

This Michael Cohen has to be the greatest lawyer/friend of all time. Taking out a second mortgage on your house? Talk about top rate service!

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HooFighter wrote:This Michael Cohen has to be the greatest lawyer/friend of all time. Taking out a second mortgage on your house? Talk about top rate service!
LOL.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:This Michael Cohen has to be the greatest lawyer/friend of all time. Taking out a second mortgage on your house? Talk about top rate service!
Unless they used campaign money where is the there, there?

Trump can send anyone he wants money, if he did

Again, it is hilarious coming from folks that had no issue with the actual prez at the time banging every woman with a pulse , good ol Bill
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Unless they used campaign money where is the there, there?

Trump can send anyone he wants money, if he did

Again, it is hilarious coming from folks that had no issue with the actual prez at the time banging every woman with a pulse , good ol Bill
That’s why I ignore their faux outrage over this.

Oh, I see Trump does a good Hoof impersonation.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

HokieHam wrote:Oh, I see Trump does a good Hoof impersonation.....
What the **** is that supposed to mean?

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:
I am going to guess that it means Trump has made those same arm movements to mock a good number of people, not just that reporter. It has been shown that Trump's mockery was not about the disability; it is just what Trump does when he mocks someone.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
I am going to guess that it means Trump has made those same arm movements to mock a good number of people, not just that reporter. It has been shown that Trump's mockery was not about the disability; it is just what Trump does when he mocks someone.
Yep, it's his universal retard mockery.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.