Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: $130,000

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:I can disagree with hoofighter without personal insults being launched..
I mean... we both agree on hating the hoos.
And the converse?
That we would agree, I would launch personal attacks, and we'd both root for UVA?
Can hoof disagree with you without personal insults?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:
One
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
One
Funny how they are concerned about consensual sex now.......bunch of hypocrites.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:I am going to guess that it means Trump has made those same arm movements to mock a good number of people, not just that reporter. It has been shown that Trump's mockery was not about the disability; it is just what Trump does when he mocks someone.
I don’t know about any others, but in that picture he is clearly mocking the NYT reporter with a disability. You know it’s true.

I hope the surgery to remove Donald Trump’s cock from your mouth is a success.
You must be the last person on earth who thinks he was making fun of a reporter's disability.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:I am going to guess that it means Trump has made those same arm movements to mock a good number of people, not just that reporter. It has been shown that Trump's mockery was not about the disability; it is just what Trump does when he mocks someone.
I don’t know about any others, but in that picture he is clearly mocking the NYT reporter with a disability. You know it’s true.

I hope the surgery to remove Donald Trump’s cock from your mouth is a success.
You must be the last person on earth who thinks he was making fun of a reporter's disability.
Sadly, that particular misinformation campaign stuck with many. MSM being incurious and more interested in agenda promo.
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Image
Running around with multiple women on your pregnant wife is not my aspiration in life, but to each their own.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Running around with multiple women on your pregnant wife is not my aspiration in life, but to each their own.
It’s scummy and low life. But, you guys set the standard. It’s just sex.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
Maybe.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Maybe.
Aren't you the guy whose friend was busted in a prostitution sex sting?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Maybe.
Physical threats and campaign violations, like perjury, are not 'just sex'. There are allegations, whether or not they are true nobody on here knows for sure.

I have an acquaintance who was caught up in a misunderstanding allegedely involving 'just sex,' but it was cleared up.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Didn't watch the interview, but this is hilarious. Stormy says Trump forced her to watch Shark Week.
“I remember arriving, and he was watching ‘Shark Week,’ ” Daniels told Anderson Cooper in an interview with “60 Minutes” on Sunday. “He made me sit and watch an entire documentary about shark attacks.”

“It wasn’t at that point a business meeting,” Cooper asked his interview subject. “It was just watching ‘Shark Week?’ ”

“Yeah,” Daniels said.

It was one of the odder vivid details to emerge from the L’Affaire Daniels currently engulfing the White House and the Trump orbit. Nor was it the first time Daniels mentioned “Shark Week” and Trump’s feelings for the animal.

“He is obsessed with sharks. Terrified of sharks,” Daniels told In Touch Weekly, again recounting Trump watching “Shark Week.” “He was like, ‘I donate to all these charities, and I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die.’ He was, like, riveted. He was, like, obsessed.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 831acc608d
:lol:
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
funny coming from someone that is not married
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Maybe.
Physical threats and campaign violations, like perjury, are not 'just sex'. There are allegations, whether or not they are true nobody on here knows for sure.

I have an acquaintance who was caught up in a misunderstanding allegedely involving 'just sex,' but it was cleared up.
who made the physical threats? We know that anyone that crosses Thunder thighs suddenly has some really wierd "accident" happen to them but Stormy is doing just fine. She is still doing strip shows in her 40's. Rather amazing anybody would pay to see that but so be it. I saw the clip about the threat, Trump sent the guy or it was just another nutjob like all the other ones we see every day.

And so far you have yet to prove anything on the money, but Trump or people he know can spend their money however they want to.... its a part of being really wealthy
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
funny coming from someone that is not married
How so?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Maybe.

who made the physical threats? We know that anyone that crosses Thunder thighs suddenly has some really wierd "accident" happen to them but Stormy is doing just fine. She is still doing strip shows in her 40's. Rather amazing anybody would pay to see that but so be it. I saw the clip about the threat, Trump sent the guy or it was just another nutjob like all the other ones we see every day.

And so far you have yet to prove anything on the money, but Trump or people he know can spend their money however they want to.... its a part of being really wealthy
There are allegations, whether or not they are true nobody on here knows for sure.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

It’s scummy and low life. But, you guys set the standard. It’s just sex.[/quote]

Maybe.[/quote]

Aren't you the guy whose friend was busted in a prostitution sex sting?[/quote]

I have an acquaintance who was caught up in a misunderstanding allegedely involving 'just sex,' but it was cleared up.[/quote]

And so far you have yet to prove anything on the money, but Trump or people he know can spend their money however they want to.... its a part of being really wealthy[/quote]

There are allegations, whether or not they are true nobody on here knows for sure.[/quote]

correct allegations..... fyi poor ol Stormy's story is falling apart fast and the bigger problem is nobody gives a damn what chick Trump was banging a decade before he ever got into politics. I don't think somebody with his rep and that he is married to Melania and is on his third marriage would be the person the american public is looking to for marriage advice or the person to take your virtue keys from.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:It’s scummy and low life. But, you guys set the standard. It’s just sex.
Maybe.[/quote]

Aren't you the guy whose friend was busted in a prostitution sex sting?[/quote]

I have an acquaintance who was caught up in a misunderstanding allegedely involving 'just sex,' but it was cleared up.[/quote]

And so far you have yet to prove anything on the money, but Trump or people he know can spend their money however they want to.... its a part of being really wealthy[/quote]

There are allegations, whether or not they are true nobody on here knows for sure.[/quote]

correct allegations..... fyi poor ol Stormy's story is falling apart fast and the bigger problem is nobody gives a damn what chick Trump was banging a decade before he ever got into politics. I don't think somebody with his rep and that he is married to Melania and is on his third marriage would be the person the american public is looking to for marriage advice or the person to take your virtue keys from.[/quote]

OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Maybe this is why Trump never chose to be on Shark Tank.
Salute the Marines
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Didn't watch the interview, but this is hilarious. Stormy says Trump forced her to watch Shark Week.
“I remember arriving, and he was watching ‘Shark Week,’ ” Daniels told Anderson Cooper in an interview with “60 Minutes” on Sunday. “He made me sit and watch an entire documentary about shark attacks.”

“It wasn’t at that point a business meeting,” Cooper asked his interview subject. “It was just watching ‘Shark Week?’ ”

“Yeah,” Daniels said.

It was one of the odder vivid details to emerge from the L’Affaire Daniels currently engulfing the White House and the Trump orbit. Nor was it the first time Daniels mentioned “Shark Week” and Trump’s feelings for the animal.

“He is obsessed with sharks. Terrified of sharks,” Daniels told In Touch Weekly, again recounting Trump watching “Shark Week.” “He was like, ‘I donate to all these charities, and I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die.’ He was, like, riveted. He was, like, obsessed.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 831acc608d
:lol:
Yeah, Donald Trump's television habits are hilarious for some reason. As president, he obsessively watches the cable news shows according to some reports.
Jack Galt
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: none of the above

Post by Jack Galt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Physical threats and campaign violations, like perjury, are not 'just sex'.
There are allegations, whether or not they are true nobody on here knows for sure.
Why are you bringing Hillary into this?

Donna Brazille says 'sup.
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

That's all you got, Jack? Hillary?
Jack Galt
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: none of the above

Post by Jack Galt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Nope. Kiss my ass. Got it. Danville. Neck. Ok.

Am I doing it right?
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Nope. Kiss my ass. Got it. Danville. Neck. Ok.

Am I doing it right?
I expect it will just come natural for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk