Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: $130,000

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
HokieHam wrote:Oh, I see Trump does a good Hoof impersonation.....
What the **** is that supposed to mean?
I am going to guess that it means Trump has made those same arm movements to mock a good number of people, not just that reporter. It has been shown that Trump's mockery was not about the disability; it is just what Trump does when he mocks someone.
Yep, it's his universal retard mockery.
The dreaded Danville +1.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
I am going to guess that it means Trump has made those same arm movements to mock a good number of people, not just that reporter. It has been shown that Trump's mockery was not about the disability; it is just what Trump does when he mocks someone.
Yep, it's his universal retard mockery.
The dreaded Danville +1.
Trash
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

RiverguyVT wrote:I am going to guess that it means Trump has made those same arm movements to mock a good number of people, not just that reporter. It has been shown that Trump's mockery was not about the disability; it is just what Trump does when he mocks someone.
I don’t know about any others, but in that picture he is clearly mocking the NYT reporter with a disability. You know it’s true.

I hope the surgery to remove Donald Trump’s cock from your mouth is a success.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:I am going to guess that it means Trump has made those same arm movements to mock a good number of people, not just that reporter. It has been shown that Trump's mockery was not about the disability; it is just what Trump does when he mocks someone.
I don’t know about any others, but in that picture he is clearly mocking the NYT reporter with a disability. You know it’s true.

Funny.......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:
That’s how you wake up everyday knowing he’s your Preezy.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HooFighter wrote:

If you knew about the others, you should have a different opinion about why he's mocking the reporter.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:

Dude, my being conservative hasn’t rendered me incapable of criticizing Trump (unlike liberals’ universal inability to criticize O, Hill, et al). I just like going with fact. There were others that Trump used those SAME exact movements to criticize, well before he ever criticized that reporter (so, it wasn’t a disengenuous attempt at “cover”). You haven’t seen the clips, because you you only chase affirmations. The clips were brought here at the time, 18 months or so ago. Truth is out there, HooFight, if you only have eyes to see it.

No. You are dead wrong. Trump was mocking the reporter for being a tool. He was NOT mocking the guy’s disability. He had used that same exact arm jerking movement to criticize others; others without that malady. I know that much is true.

In other news today, that sack of crap you supported rolled down some stairs in India like a drunk in a carnival playhouse moving floor. Shoes flying off... handlers looking like the cast from Weekend At Bernie’s....
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Dude, my being conservative hasn’t rendered me incapable of criticizing Trump (unlike liberals’ universal inability to criticize O, Hill, et al). I just like going with fact. There were others that Trump used those SAME exact movements to criticize, well before he ever criticized that reporter (so, it wasn’t a disengenuous attempt at “cover”). You haven’t seen the clips, because you you only chase affirmations. The clips were brought here at the time, 18 months or so ago. Truth is out there, HooFight, if you only have eyes to see it.

No. You are dead wrong. Trump was mocking the reporter for being a tool. He was NOT mocking the guy’s disability. He had used that same exact arm jerking movement to criticize others; others without that malady. I know that much is true.

In other news today, that sack of crap you supported rolled down some stairs in India like a drunk in a carnival playhouse moving floor. Shoes flying off... handlers looking like the cast from Weekend At Bernie’s....
Wow that video is bad, that was not a difficult set of stairs, her health may be as bad as was rumored.... but she should be our prez, that would work out great....Welcome prez Kaine!!!
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

What a wretch
Salute the Marines
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

RiverguyVT wrote:...No. You are dead wrong. Trump was mocking the reporter for being a tool. He was NOT mocking the guy’s disability. He had used that same exact arm jerking movement to criticize others; others without that malady. I know that much is true.
Ayup. It was all covered before the election...Maybe HRC fell on top of Hoof and he forgot. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Major Kong wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:...No. You are dead wrong. Trump was mocking the reporter for being a tool. He was NOT mocking the guy’s disability. He had used that same exact arm jerking movement to criticize others; others without that malady. I know that much is true.
Ayup. It was all covered before the election...Maybe HRC fell on top of Hoof and he forgot. :mrgreen:
Now... does this mean Trump is incapable of such a thing?
No! Not at all.
But the fact remains, he didn't do the thing he's accused of.
He did mock the guy
He did NOT mock the guy's disfigured arm.
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Major Kong wrote:
No! Not at all.
He did mock the guy
[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Major Kong wrote:
No! Not at all.
He did mock the guy
[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trash
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

RiverguyVT wrote:He did NOT mock the guy's disfigured arm.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Hoof is having a hard time accepting President Trump. Tell us again how the billionaire President that has a model wife is a **** moron again. That's hilarious, like Rosie O'Donnell calling Kat Timpf fat.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:
Go look it up
He used that same exact arm motion numerous times in previous speeches.
One clip I saw even had him doing it years ago (before ever being a candidate) on the set with Larry King.
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Go look it up
One clip I saw even had him doing it years ago (before ever being a candidate) on the set with Larry King.

He's consumed with hatred which has driven him into madness. It's rather tragic.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Go look it up

He's consumed with hatred which has driven him into madness. It's rather tragic.
He’s a T.U.R.D........

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Go look it up

He’s a T.U.R.D........

that too! haha

I bet there are some angry comments in his HTML code as he declares a man orders of magnitude smarter and more successful than himself a "**** moron". If Trump is a **** moron then Hoof is a **** amoeba in comparison. He just needs some mud on his face to complete his part in a Monty Python skit.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Go look it up

He’s a T.U.R.D........

that too! haha

I bet there are some angry comments in his HTML code as he declares a man orders of magnitude smarter and more successful than himself a "**** moron". If Trump is a **** moron then Hoof is a **** amoeba in comparison. He just needs some mud on his face to complete his part in a Monty Python skit.
He probably has an Obama Comfort Doll in his murse......

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:He probably has an Obama Comfort Doll in his murse......
haha, muttering about Russia stealing the election as he rocks back and forth in the fetal position.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I can disagree with hoofighter without personal insults being launched..
I mean... we both agree on hating the hoos.
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:I can disagree with hoofighter without personal insults being launched..
And the converse?
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:I can disagree with hoofighter without personal insults being launched..
And the converse?
That we would agree, I would launch personal attacks, and we'd both root for UVA?
Salute the Marines