UK: Govt forcing doctors to pretend trannies have girly bits

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

UK: Govt forcing doctors to pretend trannies have girly bits

Post by USN_Hokie »

Cervical smear tests for dudes.... but don't worry, we'll save money says IP. It's no surprise that most atheists are liberals - their religion is government and they do have faith despite science saying otherwise. Everyone has to have faith in something...
Women who identify as men are not being routinely offered potentially life saving NHS screening for breast and cervical cancer, amid fears it might offend them it is claimed.

However men living as women are being invited for cervical smear tests even though they do not have a cervix, an official guidebook states.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01 ... screening/
133743Hokie

Re: UK: Govt forcing doctors to pretend trannies have girly

Post by 133743Hokie »

Rules are rules. Gotta go by the book.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Cervical smear tests for dudes.... but don't worry, we'll save money says IP. It's no surprise that most atheists are liberals - their religion is government and they do have faith despite science saying otherwise. Everyone has to have faith in something...
Women who identify as men are not being routinely offered potentially life saving NHS screening for breast and cervical cancer, amid fears it might offend them it is claimed.

However men living as women are being invited for cervical smear tests even though they do not have a cervix, an official guidebook states.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01 ... screening/
I guess it becomes a back door smear test? this world has gone effing nuts!!!!
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Nolan approved!

‘Sup
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

The UK is completely off the rails. Glad i don’t live there anymore. You know, Mexico really has a chance over the next few decades to take a major seat at the world’s table. I know they have a lot of issues with corruption, but the Mexicans are not pussies like the Europeans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:The UK is completely off the rails. Glad i don’t live there anymore. You know, Mexico really has a chance over the next few decades to take a major seat at the world’s table. I know they have a lot of issues with corruption, but the Mexicans are not pussies like the Europeans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But they are uneducated, corrupt, and poor, so they'll never be at the adult table.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

133743Hokie wrote:But they are uneducated, corrupt, and poor, so they'll never be at the adult table.
Yeah but they know what constitutes a man and a woman...so they have that going for them. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Is this what passes for "science" for the crowd that constantly lectures us on being "science deniers?"

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

It sounds like it may be reading more into it than what is really there. They are inviting people in based on what gender they tell their doctor they are. If a man in drag tells his doctor he is a woman, how does the NHS know that he isn't?

The real problem is that he lied about his sex, not that the government bureaucrats had only his lie available to them.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:It sounds like it may be reading more into it than what is really there. They are inviting people in based on what gender they tell their doctor they are. If a man in drag tells his doctor he is a woman, how does the NHS know that he isn't?

The real problem is that he lied about his sex, not that the government bureaucrats had only his lie available to them.
Biological women aren't getting tested for cervical cancer, breat cancer, etc under the same policy.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.