Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Re: Trump to World:‘If Only Everyone Could Be Like Scandinav

Post by RiverguyVT »

The working class whites will cut off others that steal
:lol:

Yeah. White people will always shun other whites that steal. :lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
The working class whites will cut off others that steal
:lol:

Yeah. White people will always shun other whites that steal. :lol:

uh huh.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:When we were much younger, my wife worked in New Kent. She saw some crazy stuff. Stuff that was poverty-related. Mostly whites. She also saw some crazy stuff a few years before that, in south Norfolk. Stuff that was poverty related. Mostly blacks.

Common denominator was crazy stuff driven by desperation in poverty. One was a rural sort of poverty, the other urban. The crazy stuff was remarkably similar.

Now, in a completely different job, she touches impoverished lives across the state. Poor Wise Conty whites are facing similar issues as poor city of Petersburg blacks.

While someone here can reference a black guy stealing sneakers, I’m sure someone else could reference a white guy illegally taking a deer,
Poverty does not cause crime. People are in poverty for the same reason they commit crimes, though.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:When we were much younger, my wife worked in New Kent. She saw some crazy stuff. Stuff that was poverty-related. Mostly whites. She also saw some crazy stuff a few years before that, in south Norfolk. Stuff that was poverty related. Mostly blacks.

Common denominator was crazy stuff driven by desperation in poverty. One was a rural sort of poverty, the other urban. The crazy stuff was remarkably similar.

Now, in a completely different job, she touches impoverished lives across the state. Poor Wise Conty whites are facing similar issues as poor city of Petersburg blacks.

While someone here can reference a black guy stealing sneakers, I’m sure someone else could reference a white guy illegally taking a deer,
Poverty does not cause crime. People are in poverty for the same reason they commit crimes, though.
I didn’t say poverty created crime. I agry w that second sentence though.
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:

not sure how that's supposed to make your point.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

They’re white, they’re stealing, and they worked together rather than shunning each other.

Dude. Psssssst....white people steal, too.
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

More proof white people dont always shun white people who steal:

Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:
LOL. The guy should have asked them to ride the boogie boards to prove their claim.

It's Florida. Total sh*thouse, what do you expect.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

They’re white, they’re stealing, and they worked together rather than shunning each other.

Dude. Psssssst....white people steal, too.

I never said white people don't steal or have don't have accomplices when they do. I said it's not acceptable culturally. That's why they acted indignant and ignorant getting caught. And then their families and friends would belittle them too once discovering they're thieves. Blacks would belittle each other over the getting caught part and tell them to be smarter about it. You're taking a ridiculous interpretation of what I said as there's nothing wrong with what I said.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I didn’t say poverty created crime. I agry w that second sentence though.
OK, you said "poverty-related" and "driven by desperation in poverty"....hence my confusion.

Poverty doesn't create ("drive") crime.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:More proof white people dont always shun white people who steal:

You got me there. White liberals obviously don't care what crimes other liberals commit as they see being conservative as the only true crime. I'll limit my comment then to only whites still bitterly clinging to religion (aka conservatives) care about criminal activity. The culture of white America outside of urban shitholes shuns stealing.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:More proof white people dont always shun white people who steal:

You got me there. White liberals obviously don't care what crimes other liberals commit as they see being conservative as the only true crime. I'll limit my comment then to only whites still bitterly clinging to religion (aka conservatives) care about criminal activity. The culture of white America outside of urban shitholes shuns stealing.

They need to shun a little harder, it's not helping them get their property crime rates down....

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

They need to shun a little harder, it's not helping them get their property crime rates down....

Golly gee, the more diverse the state, the higher the property crime. Just look at the District of Columbia.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Golly gee, the more diverse the state, the higher the property crime. Just look at the District of Columbia.
You need to keep going down the list. 5-8 are GA, AK, LA, SC. And the lowest property crimes are in NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, VT, PA.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You need to keep going down the list. 5-8 are GA, AK, LA, SC. And the lowest property crimes are in NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, VT, PA.
Yep, least black states
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Yep, least black states
silly rednecks are silly
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Yep, least black states
silly rednecks are silly
Wut?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Yep, least black states
silly rednecks are silly
Wut?
Poke AG in the belly and AG goes hee heeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Yep, least black states
silly rednecks are silly
Wut?
Poke AG in the belly and AG goes hee heeee

Poke IP in the belly and coughs up meth like a Manchester Pez dispenser.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Now rank those states by black population. Give me a break...
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I was responding to a post about white urban crime. NYC has a very low property crime rate.
The urban white states all have the lowest property crime.

No one is disputing that the black crime rate is high.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

GA is 1 and NY is 2.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Blacks would belittle each other over the getting caught part and tell them to be smarter about it.
Oh good grief. :roll:
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Blacks would belittle each other over the getting caught part and tell them to be smarter about it.
Oh good grief. :roll:
Southern