Is the Sh!t about to hit the fan?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Is the Sh!t about to hit the fan?

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

The GOP better get this memo out to the public ASAP if they ever want us to have the truth, b/c if the Democrats win the House back this year, this thing will get deep-sixed and brushed under the rug so fast, it will make Soviet history revisionists blush.

Is this the reason the Democrats are desperately trying to create another fake news "scandal" with this whole hooker thing? Look squirrel!!

Has CNN even done 1 report on this unfolding scandal?

========================================

‘SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN’: Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns ‘Devastating’ FISA Memo Set To ‘Expose’ Obama
by Joshua Caplan 1065 Comments

The House Intel panel’s passage of New York Republican Rep. Peter King’s motion to release the FISA abuse memo to fellow House members has rocked Washington, D.C.

Lawmakers from Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) to Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) have called for the classified memo’s immediate release. According to Fox News contributor Sara Carter, the contents of the memo are so “explosive,” that it could end special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe once and for all.

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino warned the release of the FISA report will destroy the image of his former boss Barack Obama.

“Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems. The whole image of a benevolent Barack Obama they’ve disingenuously tried to portray is about to be destroyed. The real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see,” tweeted Dan Bongino
“My sincere apologies for the expletive but excrement IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN. The former Obama administration’s going to have a lot of explaining to do.”
“Take this check and cash it, the Democrats are in a full blown panic right now over the #Obamagate scandal that’s about to become a nightmare for them. Watch them all scurry like roaches when the lights come on it.”
“Release the memo and watch the rats run away like the cowards they are. Your mind is about to blown, and your eyes open, to both the power of the federal govt, and the vengefulness of an Obama administration hellbent on destroying Trump,” added Bongino.
Last week, Bongino called the Steele dossier firestorm is “the most explosive scandal.”

It’s getting ready to burst!” the former Secret Service agent added.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01 ... ose-obama/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Is the Sh!t about to hit the fan?

Post by USN_Hokie »

Love Dan Bongino and I've heard this memo could be something, but he has no inside knowledge here.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Love Dan Bongino and I've heard this memo could be something, but he has no inside knowledge here.
You're right, but the guys who have read the memo certainly do. Of course we've been teased with things kind of things before, so until something actually is released I'll remain skeptical. And then if/when it does come out, will the media try to bury it or cover it up? Certainly the media doesn't want to do anything to hurt their chances of winning the House this year. Lots of ways this could play out.

=================================

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Agree. R House members that read the synopsis indicate that it is strong information that should be released to the public. I personally believe the public has a right to know so i want to see it released. Expect the house to vote on its release in the next week or two. We'll see.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

133743Hokie wrote:Agree. R House members that read the synopsis indicate that it is strong information that should be released to the public. I personally believe the public has a right to know so i want to see it released. Expect the house to vote on its release in the next week or two. We'll see.
Yup. I’m betting as early as next week. The comments from the committee members is very strong. I hope it is what they say it is. But guess what........Trump paying of a prostitute will be covered and The Unusuals won’t even touch this with Bill Clinton’s cigar.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:Agree. R House members that read the synopsis indicate that it is strong information that should be released to the public. I personally believe the public has a right to know so i want to see it released. Expect the house to vote on its release in the next week or two. We'll see.
Yup. I’m betting as early as next week. The comments from the committee members is very strong. I hope it is what they say it is. But guess what........Trump paying of a prostitute will be covered and The Unusuals won’t even touch this with Bill Clinton’s cigar.....
Yep. But I'm not getting fired up over an undisclosed document yet. Seeing is believing and I need to see it.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Yep. But I'm not getting fired up over an undisclosed document yet. Seeing is believing and I need to see it.
Me too.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieDan95

Post by HokieDan95 »

I am following this myself. But so many times bombshells turn out to be duds
"What's best in life?","To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
#MeToo.

I fixed it for you. ;)
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieDan95 wrote:I am following this myself. But so many times bombshells turn out to be duds

Yup. We'll see.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Love Dan Bongino and I've heard this memo could be something, but he has no inside knowledge here.
You're kidding. you mean the tell me that the guy doing podcasts from his car in his garage because his wife is tired of hearing his bat shirt crazy rants doesn't have inside knowledge? That's nuts Cap'n. You sure about that?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
You're kidding. you mean the tell me that the guy doing podcasts from his car in his garage because his wife is tired of hearing his bat shirt crazy rants doesn't have inside knowledge? That's nuts Cap'n. You sure about that?

You guys should be best friends then.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
My comment was not a swipe at bongino. He could very well have legitimate sources. My comment was critical of the Gateway Pundit's headline, which uses "Ex-Secret Service Agent" in order to add credibility to the story without merit.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:The GOP better get this memo out to the public ASAP if they ever want us to have the truth, b/c if the Democrats win the House back this year, this thing will get deep-sixed and brushed under the rug so fast, it will make Soviet history revisionists blush.

Is this the reason the Democrats are desperately trying to create another fake news "scandal" with this whole hooker thing? Look squirrel!!

Has CNN even done 1 report on this unfolding scandal?

========================================

‘SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN’: Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns ‘Devastating’ FISA Memo Set To ‘Expose’ Obama
by Joshua Caplan 1065 Comments

The House Intel panel’s passage of New York Republican Rep. Peter King’s motion to release the FISA abuse memo to fellow House members has rocked Washington, D.C.

Lawmakers from Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) to Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) have called for the classified memo’s immediate release. According to Fox News contributor Sara Carter, the contents of the memo are so “explosive,” that it could end special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe once and for all.

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino warned the release of the FISA report will destroy the image of his former boss Barack Obama.

“Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems. The whole image of a benevolent Barack Obama they’ve disingenuously tried to portray is about to be destroyed. The real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see,” tweeted Dan Bongino
“My sincere apologies for the expletive but excrement IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN. The former Obama administration’s going to have a lot of explaining to do.”
“Take this check and cash it, the Democrats are in a full blown panic right now over the #Obamagate scandal that’s about to become a nightmare for them. Watch them all scurry like roaches when the lights come on it.”
“Release the memo and watch the rats run away like the cowards they are. Your mind is about to blown, and your eyes open, to both the power of the federal govt, and the vengefulness of an Obama administration hellbent on destroying Trump,” added Bongino.
Last week, Bongino called the Steele dossier firestorm is “the most explosive scandal.”

It’s getting ready to burst!” the former Secret Service agent added.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01 ... ose-obama/
Is this going to break before or after Bongino destroys Clinton on his Lolita Express escapades?
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:Image
Looks like the pissgate dossier.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
The only bat excrement crazy doing business from home is Hillary Clinton.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Yawn.
Don’t tell me something big is going to break.
Just break something big, then i’ll read it.

Otherwise this s just so much more bullshirt.
Do I think it possible Obama used FISA inappropriately? Oh yeah.
But show me. Otherwise this is more like girthgate than watergate.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:Yawn.

There's no doubt that Obama abused FISA and unmasking. You can see all the signs and impacts of that. The circumstantial evidence and known facts demonstrate that. But yeah, show us the goods or shutup.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Yawn.

There's no doubt that Obama abused FISA and unmasking. You can see all the signs and impacts of that. The circumstantial evidence and known facts demonstrate that. But yeah, show us the goods or shutup.
It's Exhibit 748 in BigDogVT's lawsuit against former (two-term) president Obama.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Image
All it's missing is someone paying hookers to pee on a bed in the Moscow Ritz and it would be good enough to get a FISA warrant on a political enemy!

Who needs plumbers when you have a corrupt weaponized political agency, a box of crayons, and judge shopping.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

One trouble with YouTube celebrities is that they have no celebrity infrastructure to keep them from going off the rails. I bet they get a little taste or YouTube or twitter fame and then don’t want it to end. So, they reach and reach and reach for new material. No agent or manger or accountant to keep them in check. Just a theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote: All it's missing is someone paying hookers to pee on a bed in the Moscow Ritz and it would be good enough to get a FISA warrant on a political enemy!

Who needs plumbers when you have a corrupt weaponized political agency, a box of crayons, and judge shopping.