HokieFanDC

Re: Anyone with drivers license, including illegals can vote

Post by HokieFanDC »

133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: I'm pretty sure CA doesn't have an uninsured motorist fund. Most states have gotten rid of them. If you get hit by an uninsured or underinsured driver, and you don't have uninsured/underinsured coverage, your option is to sue them.
So you sue an illegal alien with no assets or bank accout, that is paid under the table in cash. Got it. Oh, and your taxes are subsidising him and his vote counts the same as yours.
You do realize there are hundreds of thousands of illegals in CA with regular licenses. That's always been a problem for them. Those trying to fly under the radar dont want the AB60 as is IDs them upfront as illegal.
The issue with illegal aliens getting standard licenses using illegal docs isn’t a CA problem. It’s a problem everywhere, especially in the southwest. And the insurance laws in CA are similar to those everywhere, with exception of VA and NH. And the remedy, ie suing, is the same as most states.
You might not like it, but with the exception of AB60, it’s the same all over the US.
Again, you're wrong. The number of illegals in CA is in the millions, more than anywhere else. The problem is bigger there than anywher else.
And auto insurance is not the same everywhere.
I said it was similar, not the same. The auto insurance laws in most states, including CA, require everyone to have a minimum level of insurance. And they offer Uninsured motorist insurance in case you get hit by someone without insurance. That is the general model for auto insurance in majority of states. And the number of uninsured motorists in CA is around 15%, which isn't abnormally high, or low. Certainly nothing like the 26% rate in FL.
Seriously, what's your point? cwtr made a dopey, misinformed statement, and I corrected him. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:How's that workin' for ya? Aren't something like half of all car accidents in LA hit and runs?
No idea. But that's one reason they came up with a special license for illegal aliens, you get them and their cars registered.
It's still on a stolen identity and fake address. HokieFanDC vs. Ron Mexico isn't justice. They could at least jazz it up and be McLoving or something better.
What? DC assured me that these licenses for undocumented folks would fix everything.
If you can't trust an illegal alien then who can you trust?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:I'm pretty sure CA doesn't have an uninsured motorist fund. Most states have gotten rid of them. If you get hit by an uninsured or underinsured driver, and you don't have uninsured/underinsured coverage, your option is to sue them.

Well that's a f'in joke. If someone doesn't have any money, a judgment means squat.
They're also reporting a fake name and fake address. It's comical to claim lawsuit as a path to being made whole again.
Sure, likelihood is slim to recover via lawsuit. So what? That's how most states handle it. Not sure why you guys are making a big deal out of something that is the norm. The path to being made whole is to have uninsured driver coverage, it's not expensive.
You're the one making excuses for your excrement government. You know this isn't sustainable, right?

Keep paying (lots of) taxes - millions of illegals collecting welfare who will flee from the scene of an accident are depending on you.
I'm not making excuses, I'm correcting the things people are posting that are wrong.

On your other point, yes, it's unsustainable and awful. That has nothing to do with this thread.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:How's that workin' for ya? Aren't something like half of all car accidents in LA hit and runs?
No idea. But that's one reason they came up with a special license for illegal aliens, you get them and their cars registered.
It's still on a stolen identity and fake address. HokieFanDC vs. Ron Mexico isn't justice. They could at least jazz it up and be McLoving or something better.
What? DC assured me that these licenses for undocumented folks would fix everything.
No I didn't, Cap'n BS. I said that's a reason they came up with the license, not that it was a good reason. You guys are on fire.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

What does passing the cost of uninsured motorists onto an insurer do to the cost of insurance?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

quote="133743Hokie"]
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: I'm pretty sure CA doesn't have an uninsured motorist fund. Most states have gotten rid of them. If you get hit by an uninsured or underinsured driver, and you don't have uninsured/underinsured coverage, your option is to sue them.
So you sue an illegal alien with no assets or bank accout, that is paid under the table in cash. Got it. Oh, and your taxes are subsidising him and his vote counts the same as yours.
You do realize there are hundreds of thousands of illegals in CA with regular licenses. That's always been a problem for them. Those trying to fly under the radar dont want the AB60 as is IDs them upfront as illegal.
The issue with illegal aliens getting standard licenses using illegal docs isn’t a CA problem. It’s a problem everywhere, especially in the southwest. And the insurance laws in CA are similar to those everywhere, with exception of VA and NH. And the remedy, ie suing, is the same as most states.
You might not like it, but with the exception of AB60, it’s the same all over the US.
Again, you're wrong. The number of illegals in CA is in the millions, more than anywhere else. The problem is bigger there than anywher else.
And auto insurance is not the same everywhere.[/quote]

I said it was similar, not the same. The auto insurance laws in most states, including CA, require everyone to have a minimum level of insurance. And they offer Uninsured motorist insurance in case you get hit by someone without insurance. That is the general model for auto insurance in majority of states. And the number of uninsured motorists in CA is around 15%, which isn't abnormally high, or low. Certainly nothing like the 26% rate in FL.
Seriously, what's your point? cwtr made a dopey, misinformed statement, and I corrected him. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.[/quote]

I love ya DC, you call me dopey and yet you have been beat to shreds in this thread.....good job dopey

And just so we are clear, go eff yourself dopey.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

What the hell...California is just another sh!thole...Give it back to he Mexicans.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
No I didn't, Cap'n BS. I said that's a reason they came up with the license, not that it was a good reason. You guys are on fire.
Was out in OC for the last week. After all the commentary on here, I was (not) shocked to find a thriving state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Was out in OC for the last week. After all the commentary on here, I was (not) shocked to find a thriving state.

Uh huh
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: No idea. But that's one reason they came up with a special license for illegal aliens, you get them and their cars registered.

Uh huh
Much more going than in Chesterfield. Don’t know why you’d move. Cali is awesome.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

what is hilarious about your comment is kali is the poster child for inequality. You have the very rich both in entertainment and in technology and you have the rest. The rest cannot even afford to live in the bigger cities and kali has a huge homeless issue. Yep, thriving (for who?)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:It's still on a stolen identity and fake address. HokieFanDC vs. Ron Mexico isn't justice. They could at least jazz it up and be McLoving or something better.

Uh huh
Much more going than in Chesterfield. Don’t know why you’d move. Cali is awesome.

You didn't notice, but the board was a lot better without you. Stay gone.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: What? DC assured me that these licenses for undocumented folks would fix everything.

Uh huh

Uh huh

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:quote="133743Hokie"]
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
And auto insurance is not the same everywhere.
Seriously, what's your point? cwtr made a dopey, misinformed statement, and I corrected him. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.[/quote]

I love ya DC, you call me dopey and yet you have been beat to shreds in this thread.....good job dopey

And just so we are clear, go eff yourself dopey.[/quote]

First you said that CA doesn’t require all car owners to have insurance, which is false.
Then you brought up the uninsured motorists fund, which the overwhelming majority of states don’t have.

Not sure how you want to categorize those two incorrect statements. You can choose another word than dopey, but you’re still wrong.
It did fit in well with this thread, which was started with a misinformed post/article about how AB60 licenses are handled.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: No idea. But that's one reason they came up with a special license for illegal aliens, you get them and their cars registered.

what is hilarious about your comment is kali is the poster child for inequality. You have the very rich both in entertainment and in technology and you have the rest. The rest cannot even afford to live in the bigger cities and kali has a huge homeless issue. Yep, thriving (for who?)
For me.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: No I didn't, Cap'n BS. I said that's a reason they came up with the license, not that it was a good reason. You guys are on fire.

Uh huh

Uh huh

Tis true. Nolan was the only knuckle dragger here writing inane 1-3 word posts that are more like grunts than thoughts. No racist comments were made. Only a couple threads devolved into bullshit like you and DC enjoy doing. It was a lot better, you weren't missed.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:What does passing the cost of uninsured motorists onto an insurer do to the cost of insurance?
It makes it go up. I still don’t get your point (or the other similar comments). Almost every state does this. Some states go with an uninsured motorist fund, which is funded by taxes.
The alternative to having a UM insurance alternative, or an UM fund, is to just let the victims fight it out in court.

The UM insurance is used by most states b/c they think it’s the most effective option.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Was out in OC for the last week. After all the commentary on here, I was (not) shocked to find a thriving state.

Uh huh

Uh huh

Tis true. Nolan was the only knuckle dragger here writing inane 1-3 word posts that are more like grunts than thoughts. No racist comments were made. Only a couple threads devolved into bullshit like you and DC enjoy doing. It was a lot better, you weren't missed.
He heee

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Uh huh

Uh huh

He heee

Atta boy, that's the type of stuff that makes you a nuisance.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Much more going than in Chesterfield. Don’t know why you’d move. Cali is awesome.

Uh huh

He heee

Why would you leave Cali? Did you get sick of sun, 70s and hot women?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You didn't notice, but the board was a lot better without you. Stay gone.
Uh huh

He heee

It's great for single people, a craphole to raise a family.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Uh huh

He heee

It's great for single people, a craphole to raise a family.
Got it. I could get used to living out there, through it’s a lot more driving than I would prefer.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: Was out in OC for the last week. After all the commentary on here, I was (not) shocked to find a thriving state.

Glad you found an environment compatible with your domino's pizza lifestyle.