Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

CNN: Cuckolding can be positive for some couples

Post by USN_Hokie »

:lol: riiiight...
"This fantasy has been around as long as marriage and sexuality," said Ley, whose book "Insatiable Wives" addresses cuckolding in heterosexual couples. "But we're hearing more and more about it these days, and more people are rejecting the social stigma against this fantasy."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/c ... index.html
RiverguyVT

Re: CNN: Cuckolding can be positive for some couples

Post by RiverguyVT »

This is the funniest thing ever! I was just bringing it here myself...

LMAO

CNN playing to their lib audience, promoting cuckholdry
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

USN_Hokie wrote::lol: riiiight...
"This fantasy has been around as long as marriage and sexuality," said Ley, whose book "Insatiable Wives" addresses cuckolding in heterosexual couples. "But we're hearing more and more about it these days, and more people are rejecting the social stigma against this fantasy."

LOL- yes men just love to watch their wives bang a 20 year old guy. It's healthy. This is where the lack of morals in the US really shows. Trannys and cuckholding are excused and "normal" /mainstream
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:

LOL- yes men just love to watch their wives bang a 20 year old guy. It's healthy. This is where the lack of morals in the US really shows. Trannys and cuckholding are excused and "normal" /mainstream
Some obviously do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

Some obviously do.

The mentally ill and weak do, yes. The mentally strong don't get married or don't tolerate their wives banging random dudes. THAT's the point.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

Some obviously do.

The mentally ill and weak do, yes. The mentally strong don't get married or don't tolerate their wives banging random dudes. THAT's the point.
If they love the person, I wouldn’t say mentally weak.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:[emoji38] riiiight...

Some obviously do.

You can't be serious. Only time that would be acceptable is if the man can't get it up.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I have a former VT roommate who is often the “stud” in these things. He is the craziest guy I have ever met and living with him senior year at VT was insane. If I just would have videoed that year, I could have invented reality tv.

Amway, he often bangs women while their husbands watch. He said he just answers ads on Craigslist. He said sometimes the guys jerk off, sometimes they just watch. I am sure he will be murdered one day. He said this thing goes on in Nova a lot. Typical lib town [emoji23]

The couples who engage in this are crazy to put it mildly.

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:[emoji38] riiiight...
Some obviously do.

You can't be serious. Only time that would be acceptable is if the man can't get it up.
Sure I am. Mind you I don’t have the mentality to ever condone it. But if you did, and loved the person, I wouldn’t call you mentally weak. That’s all.

I’ll only go insofar as to say that given a choice between your lady (a) having an affair and not telling you and (b) having sex in your presence, I would pick (b) (if those were the only two choices).

I also don’t think this discussion applies to truly open marriages, which although somewhat mythical, have their own considerations. I don’t consider that guy to be a cuck.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote: LOL- yes men just love to watch their wives bang a 20 year old guy. It's healthy. This is where the lack of morals in the US really shows. Trannys and cuckholding are excused and "normal" /mainstream
Some obviously do.

Sure I am. Mind you I don’t have the mentality to ever condone it. But if you did, and loved the person, I wouldn’t call you mentally weak. That’s all.

I’ll only go insofar as to say that given a choice between your lady (a) having an affair and not telling you and (b) having sex in your presence, I would pick (b) (if those were the only two choices).

I also don’t think this discussion applies to truly open marriages, which although somewhat mythical, have their own considerations. I don’t consider that guy to be a cuck.

You're defining weakness.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Some obviously do.

Probably a semantical debate, but I don’t think it would be easy. I’d think about it all the time.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote: The mentally ill and weak do, yes. The mentally strong don't get married or don't tolerate their wives banging random dudes. THAT's the point.

Probably a semantical debate, but I don’t think it would be easy. I’d think about it all the time.

It's not semantics, anyone accepting that is weak minded. They're afraid of losing the girl and not meeting another one. They're the definition of weak minded.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:This is the funniest thing ever! I was just bringing it here myself...

LMAO

CNN playing to their lib audience, promoting cuckholdry
ok crumudgeon, you are a sexophobist
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: If they love the person, I wouldn’t say mentally weak.

It's not semantics, anyone accepting that is weak minded. They're afraid of losing the girl and not meeting another one. They're the definition of weak minded.
Maybe some are. Maybe some like it and prefer it that way. Beats me.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You can't be serious. Only time that would be acceptable is if the man can't get it up.

Would you call that weak to accept a relationship on those terms?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You can't be serious. Only time that would be acceptable is if the man can't get it up.

How about these guys?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Sure I am. Mind you I don’t have the mentality to ever condone it. But if you did, and loved the person, I wouldn’t call you mentally weak. That’s all.

How about these guys?
I have no idea what I just witnessed, but it sucked.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Sure I am. Mind you I don’t have the mentality to ever condone it. But if you did, and loved the person, I wouldn’t call you mentally weak. That’s all.

I personally would consider it weak, yes. Still wouldn’t call it weak minded. Anybody who can mentally process and compartmentalize having someone bone the lady you also bone has a stronger mental capability than I possess.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You're defining weakness.

I personally would consider it weak, yes. Still wouldn’t call it weak minded. Anybody who can mentally process and compartmentalize having someone bone the lady you also bone has a stronger mental capability than I possess.

You mean they're a bigger pussy than you.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

Some obviously do.

Nah, weak.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote: I’ll only go insofar as to say that given a choice between your lady (a) having an affair and not telling you and (b) having sex in your presence, I would pick (b) (if those were the only two choices).

I'd tell her to F off.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Probably a semantical debate, but I don’t think it would be easy. I’d think about it all the time.

You mean they're a bigger pussy than you.
Maybe.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

Some obviously do.

Did you read the study this CNN article is based off of? It's a study of gay men:
The Psychology of Gay Men’s Cuckolding Fantasies

https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 017-1096-0
CNN, because they are retards and cucks, then extrapolated the study to be applicable to heterosexual relationships.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

1. They don't, that's the point. It's basically a rape fantasy triggered by a horrible childhood and probably mommy issues.

2. Nobody who loves a spouse asks about bringing another person into the relationship and no relationship was ever saved by bringing another person into it.

The whole concept is anathema to "love".