So......Obama photographed with a known racist.....

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: So......Obama photographed with a known racist.....

Post by HokieFanDC »

BigDave wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:FYI, Fox News has confirmed the story - Trump wanted to fire Mueller but his lawyer threatened to quit if he did so Trump backed down.
How did they confirm? Did they interview the same anonymous sources? And as I said before, even if true so what? He may have discussed firing him, but ultimately he didn't. So not sure why this should take up another 24hr "news" cycle.
I don't know. I was listening to the Fox News headlines on my Amazon Echo and they said that FoxNews "sources" had confirmed the NYT story.
It was funny watching Hannity backtracking after saying that he had checked his sources, and none of them confirmed them.
And of course, after saying it was total BS, and just a baseless attack on Trump, when he found out it was true, he started to downplay the gravity of it.

IMO, I think you have to take anything related to Trump and his decisions, at any point in time, with a grain of salt.
If someone, like Nixon, makes the decision that he wants to fire a special prosecutor, it's probably done after days or weeks of consideration, and only done so because he is scared of getting nailed for his crimes.

With Trump, he could wake up and not like seeing the name Mueller on CNN for 8 straight hours, and decide he wants to fire him b/c he finds him annoying.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: So......Obama photographed with a known racist.....

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
BigDave wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:FYI, Fox News has confirmed the story - Trump wanted to fire Mueller but his lawyer threatened to quit if he did so Trump backed down.
How did they confirm? Did they interview the same anonymous sources? And as I said before, even if true so what? He may have discussed firing him, but ultimately he didn't. So not sure why this should take up another 24hr "news" cycle.
I don't know. I was listening to the Fox News headlines on my Amazon Echo and they said that FoxNews "sources" had confirmed the NYT story.
It was funny watching Hannity backtracking after saying that he had checked his sources, and none of them confirmed them.
And of course, after saying it was total BS, and just a baseless attack on Trump, when he found out it was true, he started to downplay the gravity of it.

IMO, I think you have to take anything related to Trump and his decisions, at any point in time, with a grain of salt.
If someone, like Nixon, makes the decision that he wants to fire a special prosecutor, it's probably done after days or weeks of consideration, and only done so because he is scared of getting nailed for his crimes.

With Trump, he could wake up and not like seeing the name Mueller on CNN for 8 straight hours, and decide he wants to fire him b/c he finds him annoying.
It's amusing how many boobs think Trump is an impulsive twit.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.