So who here will be tuning out the Super Bowl?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
BG Hokie

Re: So who here will be tuning out the Super Bowl?

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Believe it or not, people do manage to attend social gatherings without getting blitzed. It is possible, outside of Danville.
Not outside Manchester and those heathens. BG was bragging about alcohol games at this "family" event.
Are you a liar or just stupid? Show me where I bragged about "alcohol" games in this thread.
I'll go with stupid liar too embarrassed to answer this one but try to latch on to a different angle within the thread...

poor lesser ape is still sore.
Can you admit you were wrong in this instance? If you do so in a contrite manner I'll never post on UWS again.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Not outside Manchester and those heathens. BG was bragging about alcohol games at this "family" event.
Are you a liar or just stupid? Show me where I bragged about "alcohol" games in this thread.
I'll go with stupid liar too embarrassed to answer this one but try to latch on to a different angle within the thread...

poor lesser ape is still sore.
Can you admit you were wrong in this instance? If you do so in a contrite manner I'll never post on UWS again.
I'm sorry, very sorry, that Tech was wrong in admitting an asshole like you.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Believe it or not, people do manage to attend social gatherings without getting blitzed. It is possible, outside of Danville.
Not outside Manchester and those heathens. BG was bragging about alcohol games at this "family" event.
Wow, couldn't admit you were wrong. You must either want me around here or you're incapable of ever admitting fault which is a major personality defect.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Wow, couldn't admit you were wrong. You must either want me around here or you're incapable of ever admitting fault which is a major personality defect.
Naw, I'm lumping you in with an assumption as you did me. I'm taking your "I'm right anyway" position. Though I'm not a jackass like you are and try to run people off or get them banned. You're a dickhead that does stuff like that, not me. I'd rather have you around to insult as the high esteem you project creates a tall and broad target. Easy pick'ns.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

BG Hokie wrote: Maybe awesome guy and USN can post about politics on their favorite message board on an American holiday. Should be fun for a couple of losers. Better yet, you guys can re-watch Trumps first SOTU address and get boners all over again... Have fun on the internet, alone.
Lol, this is the best part. They are quick to take personal attacks and yet they post on a message board (apparently on holidays?). Not exactly the standard bearer for being "cool." Also, who gives a $hit what someone is at home. I thought after the age of maybe 16 most people stopped labeling people as "losers". Who cares, let people do what they want. The sooner you stop thinking about what's cool, and stop worrying about other people, the happier you'll be. I'm surprised a couple posters in their (30s/40s?50s??) haven't figured that out yet.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
BG Hokie wrote: Maybe awesome guy and USN can post about politics on their favorite message board on an American holiday. Should be fun for a couple of losers. Better yet, you guys can re-watch Trumps first SOTU address and get boners all over again... Have fun on the internet, alone.
Lol, this is the best part. They are quick to take personal attacks and yet they post on a message board (apparently on holidays?). Not exactly the standard bearer for being "cool." Also, who gives a $hit what someone is at home. I thought after the age of maybe 16 most people stopped labeling people as "losers". Who cares, let people do what they want. The sooner you stop thinking about what's cool, and stop worrying about other people, the happier you'll be. I'm surprised a couple posters in their (30s/40s?50s??) haven't figured that out yet.

Say what? You two are the ones declaring coolness and then everyone else losers for not conforming. I don't give a crap what you or BG say, you're laughing stock and entertainment to me. Your comments are better served by yourself and BG. Use this post as an example as you're guilty of what you accuse me of. It's hilarious as you're so clueless.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
AG is a parody account and not to be taken seriously. Poke him in the belly and he giggles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
AG is a parody account and not to be taken seriously. Poke him in the belly and he giggles.

Methchester
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Methchester
Heheeee

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Methchester
Heheeee

Which group of douchebags will you be huddled up with in someone's 600 sqft cell?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Methchester
Heheeee

Which group of douchebags will you be huddled up with in someone's 600 sqft cell?
I have friends coming over and we are going to grill steaks in the backyard.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Methchester
Heheeee

You're obviously not in Brooklyn with a backyard.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
Confusing post. You attack me and then take my position. BG is the one who mocked others for not liking what he likes. He then proceeded to fight with the tar baby and exposed himself as dirty white trash. Now he's being a drama queen.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Methchester
Heheeee

You're obviously not in Brooklyn with a backyard.

Unlike you, I have no problem admitting where I live. I live in Harlem.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Confusing post. You attack me and then take my position. BG is the one who mocked others for not liking what he likes. He then proceeded to fight with the tar baby and exposed himself as dirty white trash. Now he's being a drama queen.

H2 hates me and you. It's impossible for him to agree with us on anything or give us credit as he's emotionally invested in proving us wrong. That's all the leverage needed to spin him around in circles.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Methchester
Heheeee

Is there room for more than one person at a time to stand out there? I assume the "grill" is electric?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote: Unlike you, I have no problem admitting where I live. I live in Harlem.

What? What problem to have in admitting where I live? I won't give specifics as many of you are whack jobs, but I routinely use my superior neighborhood to belittle you tiny house libtards. I can shoot deer in the backyard, proud and grateful for that.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote: Is there room for more than one person at a time to stand out there? I assume the "grill" is electric?
Half the guests are required to wear stilts to free up elbow room underneath.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Methchester
Heheeee

Is there room for more than one person at a time to stand out there? I assume the "grill" is electric?
I see that in your mind you have accepted as truth the fake picture of my backyard posted by doughboy, and now you challenge me to defend your own self-constructed perception of reality that has no basis in anything except your own delusion.

Very familiar.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:I see that in your mind you have accepted as truth the fake picture of my backyard posted by doughboy, and now you challenge me to defend your own self-constructed perception of reality that has no basis in anything except your own delusion.

Very familiar.

You really want us to believe that you have a giant backyard in NYC? Not even Trump has one. You either moved and don't live in NYC(I personally suspect this) or it's the 2x8 space that everyone knows NYC would have.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:I see that in your mind you have accepted as truth the fake picture of my backyard posted by doughboy, and now you challenge me to defend your own self-constructed perception of reality that has no basis in anything except your own delusion.

Very familiar.

You really want us to believe that you have a giant backyard in NYC? Not even Trump has one. You either moved and don't live in NYC(I personally suspect this) or it's the 2x8 space that everyone knows NYC would have.
I don’t care what you believe.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Very familiar.

You seem too upset to not care. I don't believe that you don't care either.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Great thread
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Very familiar.

You seem too upset to not care. I don't believe that you don't care either.
Got it.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Great thread
There are purses flying in all directions for sure.