Really, deserves its own thread.....

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Really, deserves its own thread.....

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
Mcl3 Hokie wrote:So you're in the camp that says dressing 6 year old Timmy up as 6 year old Tammy isn't child abuse?
Because I'd say normal people would say it is.
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
that the other 99% of the country must accept whatever deviant wierd crap the very few claim should be normal, but you know that
Reasonable people aren’t arguing that abuse should be normal and acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As a reasonable person, I’m opposed to changing kids’ genders since they don’t really know what’s going on or who they are.

Good one! Haha
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
that the other 99% of the country must accept whatever deviant wierd crap the very few claim should be normal, but you know that

Well, reasonable people arent arguing for much of the nonsense you say is normal either. You are either being purposefully obtuse on the point ham made, or you're missing it.

The point isn't about normalizing abuse. The point is about normalizing absurd cases of "self-indentifying as_____".
So..... what’s your issue and/or argument?

:lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

That's exactly what you argue for. You say we should accept & condone disturbed mental behavior (like transgenderism) which increases a person's likelyhood to do harm to themselves or others exponentially. A person who argues for that is either a blithering idiot, or evil.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

That's exactly what you argue for. You say we should accept & condone disturbed mental behavior (like transgenderism) which increases a person's likelyhood to do harm to themselves or others exponentially. A person who argues for that is either a blithering idiot, or evil.
Not sure what you’re referring to, but you don’t have to accept anything. You’re generally free to have whatever opinions you want, no matter how right or wrong they are.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Not sure what you’re referring to, but you don’t have to accept anything. You’re generally free to have whatever opinions you want, no matter how right or wrong they are.

Nope - you say it should be taught to kids in school against their parents wishes. You admit in this same thread that children do not possess the ability to understand their own sexuality, but are fine with teaching them deviant behaviors / mental disorders which leave them with a 40% chance of suicide as normal outcomes. Think about it.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

This thread is Nolan looking in the mirror and not seeing himself. Willfully or not, IIWII
Salute the Marines
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Nope - you say it should be taught to kids in school against their parents wishes. You admit in this same thread that children do not possess the ability to understand their own sexuality, but are fine with teaching them deviant behaviors / mental disorders which leave them with a 40% chance of suicide as normal outcomes. Think about it.
It wouldn't be a USN post without spreading some fake news. I've never advocated for teaching kids about behaviors that are adult in nature, so...
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

It wouldn't be a USN post without spreading some fake news. I've never advocated for teaching kids about behaviors that are adult in nature, so...
Sure you did - I even gave you specific examples to help you out. When nolan says fake news, "uncomfortable truth."
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:Sure you did - I even gave you specific examples to help you out. When nolan says fake news, "uncomfortable truth."
What have I advocated teaching children about in schools that led you to your incorrect conclusion?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Sure you did - I even gave you specific examples to help you out. When nolan says fake news, "uncomfortable truth."
What have I advocated teaching children about in schools that led you to your incorrect conclusion?
My recollection is that you were OK with a children’s book about a transgender child, and how they are/should be treated. Or something like that.
And that with the right context, you would have no problem having it read in schools.
Correct me if I’m wrong.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieFanDC wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
My recollection is that you were OK with a children’s book about a transgender child, and how they are/should be treated. Or something like that.
And that with the right context, you would have no problem having it read in schools.
Correct me if I’m wrong.
I don't recall, but there are ways to have trans or gay people in books while also being appropriate for a child to read. You wouldn't actually be teaching the mechanics of a transition or sexual acts, which aren't appropriate to teach young children.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong.
I don't recall, but there are ways to have trans or gay people in books while also being appropriate for a child to read. You wouldn't actually be teaching the mechanics of a transition or sexual acts, which aren't appropriate to teach young children.
Good Lord, and you wonder why you're called a retard. It's exactly as USN said, only you're being a dumb Bill Clinton in parsing words.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong.
Good Lord, and you wonder why you're called a retard. It's exactly as USN said, only you're being a dumb Bill Clinton in parsing words.
USN stated that I advocated teaching deviancy and inappropriate behaviors, so that's not true at all.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong.
USN stated that I advocated teaching deviancy and inappropriate behaviors, so that's not true at all.
You just confirmed that dopey.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:You just confirmed that dopey.
Nope.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You just confirmed that dopey.
Nope.
Yeah you did retard, you're just being retarded and claiming genital mutilation isn't deviant or inappropriate. You're dumb AF.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude! Stop! :lol:
Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong.
No there isn't.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong.
Well I think that encouraging trans behavior in a child is deviant and inappropriate.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong.
You do......it’s inevitable. Thus slippery slope. You’re to ignorant to see the radical lgbtqrstuvwxyz123 “community” pushing this crap and normalizing it.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieFanDC wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
nolanvt wrote: What have I advocated teaching children about in schools that led you to your incorrect conclusion?
Correct me if I’m wrong.
Well I think that encouraging trans behavior in a child is deviant and inappropriate.
I agree, but simply having a character in a book doesn’t equal encouraging that behavior.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Now Nolan is just trolling.

No one can be this un-self-aware.
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:Now Nolan is just trolling.

He really is that unaware
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

He fluctuates between making an arse of himself and (pretending to) trolling. To use terms he's familiar with - he's bi-retarded....or is it retard-curious?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:

He fluctuates between making an arse of himself and (pretending to) trolling. To use terms he's familiar with - he's bi-retarded....or is it retard-curious?
Yep, he claims to be trolling as camouflage over his low IQ and ignorance. He's not trolling, he's just not bright. If he were a star, Hubble couldn't detect his light. He's a brown dwarf star.