Really, deserves its own thread.....

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Really, deserves its own thread.....

Post by HokieHam »

I don’t see how the Nolan’s.....I mean leftists...... can dispute his claim to be nine-years old without shining the light of truth on just how ludicrous all of this “identify as” nonsense is.

Chicago man accused of sexually assaulting three young girls told prosecutors he considered himself a boy in a man's body, according to Cook County court documents.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... story.html
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Really, deserves its own thread.....

Post by awesome guy »

Might as well argue with a stop sign.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:I don’t see how the Nolan’s.....I mean leftists...... can dispute his claim to be nine-years old without shining the light of truth on just how ludicrous all of this “identify as” nonsense is.

Chicago man accused of sexually assaulting three young girls told prosecutors he considered himself a boy in a man's body, according to Cook County court documents.
In todays society the leftists will have to accept his claim
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

If you think about it, arguing for "transage" is a closer reach (but don't get me wrong - still ridiculous) than this transgender nonsense.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

awesome guy wrote:Might as well argue with a stop sign.
Can we just leave Nancy Pelosi out of this. :lol: :lol: :lol:
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

He should have claimed to be a nine year old black lesbian, trapped in a 38-year-old white man's body.

He would get a courage award from CNN.

HokieHam wrote:I don’t see how the Nolan’s.....I mean leftists...... can dispute his claim to be nine-years old without shining the light of truth on just how ludicrous all of this “identify as” nonsense is.

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

I said the day they started this BS that the door was open now for pedos to claim they identify as children. If a biological fact can be ignored because someone wants to ignore it, why can't all biological facts be ignored.

The party of science strikes again....
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:

I said the day they started this BS that the door was open now for pedos to claim they identify as children. If a biological fact can be ignored because someone wants to ignore it, why can't all biological facts be ignored.

Its especially interesting how nolan (the champion of all things gay and transgendered) doesn't appear to have much to say in this thread other than a series of dots. Whatever that means.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:..................

And yet, this is your self-branding.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:..................

And yet, this is your self-branding.
Yup.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Its especially interesting how nolan (the champion of all things gay and transgendered) doesn't appear to have much to say in this thread other than a series of dots. Whatever that means.
Since you’re eagerly anticipating my input, as you are part of my fan club, what would you like me to opine about with this matter?

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Since you’re eagerly anticipating my input, as you are part of my fan club, what would you like me to opine about with this matter?

Nothing. Just showing the end game of your slippery slope.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Whose end game?

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Whose end game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

that the other 99% of the country must accept whatever deviant wierd crap the very few claim should be normal, but you know that
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
that the other 99% of the country must accept whatever deviant wierd crap the very few claim should be normal, but you know that
Reasonable people aren’t arguing that abuse should be normal and acceptable.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Well, reasonable people arent arguing for much of the nonsense you say is normal either. You are either being purposefully obtuse on the point ham made, or you're missing it.

The point isn't about normalizing abuse. The point is about normalizing absurd cases of "self-indentifying as_____".
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

So you're in the camp that says dressing 6 year old Timmy up as 6 year old Tammy isn't child abuse?
Because I'd say normal people would say it is.
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Your slippery slope argues for it......which you are obviously blind to.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Are not everyone else just supposed to accept any wierd thing people want to claim, if not you are biased, right?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

so it is ok, for a dude to hang out in the womens locker room cuz he feels like a woman that day, right? No abuse, just gets to watch all activities, no problem, right?
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

so it is ok, for a dude to hang out in the womens locker room cuz he feels like a woman that day, right? No abuse, just gets to watch all activities, no problem, right?
Nobody is making that argument, but go ahead and believe what you want.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Your slippery slope argues for it......which you are obviously blind to.
What mythical slippery slope are you referring to?

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:So you're in the camp that says dressing 6 year old Timmy up as 6 year old Tammy isn't child abuse?
Because I'd say normal people would say it is.
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

As a reasonable person, I’m opposed to changing kids’ genders since they don’t really know what’s going on or who they are.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Well, reasonable people arent arguing for much of the nonsense you say is normal either. You are either being purposefully obtuse on the point ham made, or you're missing it.

The point isn't about normalizing abuse. The point is about normalizing absurd cases of "self-indentifying as_____".
So..... what’s your issue and/or argument?