Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Anyone ever heard of the VT group "Identity Evropa?"

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: It’s not surprising that a white nationalist would defend a white nationalist, but this seems a little low for even you Cap’n
Congratulations, you're using complete sentences now.

Cap’n defends people who hit women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Anyone ever heard of the VT group

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: It’s not surprising that a white nationalist would defend a white nationalist, but this seems a little low for even you Cap’n
Congratulations, you're using complete sentences now.

Cap’n defends people who hit women.

That is a legitimate accusation, though I'll wait for the DNA tests to come back on that chick.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Take a look at the map posted on Uppie's article. I don't know anything about white supremacist groups, or liberal hate groups, so can't point out who's who...other than maybe ANTIFA.
So, you're asking the wrong person. But, you think SPLC is a despicable group. There are people that think those groups listed are despicable.
They are both allowed on campus.
Uh, ....no.

You said, “...colleges allow SLPC (sic) groups just like they allow white supremicist groups...”

Colleges don’t allow white supremicist groups. Don’t try to move the goalposts by now saying something along the lines of (paraphrase) “ it depends what you mean by white supremicist”

No. Just...no.
OK fine. Let's take Identity Evropa. Their leader is Nathan Damigo, a lost halfwit who found himself a home among white nationalists and supremacists. He believes that the success of the western world comes from the DNA of white people, and that they are superior to others. They don't allow non-whites, including Jews, into their organization. They want to make America into a 90% white country.
He's the dude who punched the woman at the Coulter Berkeley protest where Antifa and the white supremacist groups got into fights.
I think he's a white supremacist, and his group is on the VT campus.
So he's the white version of every other ethnic group - got it. I might start taking you and the SPLC remotely seriously when you start bellyaching 1/10th of 1% as much about groups like La Raza and [insert any black group] as much as you do about a bunch of clean shaven white guys who look like they escaped from a Mormon mission. By the way, that ANTIFA chick (aka "Moldylocks") got everything that was coming to her - you denigrate yourself by making such a foolish argument. C'mon.

I don't bellyache about them at all. The bellyaching in this thread came from a bunch of posters who were bellyaching about things that weren't actually happening. I've said as many negative things about black groups, or BLM, or La Raza (which isn't a homogeneous group) as I've said about the white supremacist groups.
You still feel the need to defend them. I'm not defending any of them.

And I wasn't making an argument, I was stating a fact. The dude punched her. Not sure whether she deserved it or not. I've never found a reason to punch a girl.

Your comparison of the way they look to a Mormon mission? Please don't ever talk about denigrating yourself by making a foolish argument. These are people who display Nazi flags and salutes, and people on this board (not sure if you're one of them), who are dismissive of those, because....I don't know why. But, you think the fact that they wear khakis and oxfords is important?
I'm not defending them, I'm defending logic and consistency. Diversity sure seems to look more and more like "anti-white" lately. Trump just offered to make 3x more illegals citizens than Obama did and the democrats just called it a (paraphrasing) "plan for white nationalism" or some nonsense. There are real groups out there committing real crimes - I'm having having a real hard time understanding how DC is worried about some dude wearing a tie punching a hippy. Not really moving my give an eff meter.

Oh, and she wanted to fight like a man and got hit like a man. Equality is a beautiful thing.
I’m not worried about it. I didn’t know anything about her, or him,until someone who was actually worried started this thread and several other worriers chimed in.

You seem really impressed by the tie thing.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote: Uh, ....no.

You said, “...colleges allow SLPC (sic) groups just like they allow white supremicist groups...”

Colleges don’t allow white supremicist groups. Don’t try to move the goalposts by now saying something along the lines of (paraphrase) “ it depends what you mean by white supremicist”

No. Just...no.
OK fine. Let's take Identity Evropa. Their leader is Nathan Damigo, a lost halfwit who found himself a home among white nationalists and supremacists. He believes that the success of the western world comes from the DNA of white people, and that they are superior to others. They don't allow non-whites, including Jews, into their organization. They want to make America into a 90% white country.
He's the dude who punched the woman at the Coulter Berkeley protest where Antifa and the white supremacist groups got into fights.
So he's the white version of every other ethnic group - got it. I might start taking you and the SPLC remotely seriously when you start bellyaching 1/10th of 1% as much about groups like La Raza and [insert any black group] as much as you do about a bunch of clean shaven white guys who look like they escaped from a Mormon mission. By the way, that ANTIFA chick (aka "Moldylocks") got everything that was coming to her - you denigrate yourself by making such a foolish argument. C'mon.

I don't bellyache about them at all. The bellyaching in this thread came from a bunch of posters who were bellyaching about things that weren't actually happening. I've said as many negative things about black groups, or BLM, or La Raza (which isn't a homogeneous group) as I've said about the white supremacist groups.
You still feel the need to defend them. I'm not defending any of them.

And I wasn't making an argument, I was stating a fact. The dude punched her. Not sure whether she deserved it or not. I've never found a reason to punch a girl.

Your comparison of the way they look to a Mormon mission? Please don't ever talk about denigrating yourself by making a foolish argument. These are people who display Nazi flags and salutes, and people on this board (not sure if you're one of them), who are dismissive of those, because....I don't know why. But, you think the fact that they wear khakis and oxfords is important?
I'm not defending them, I'm defending logic and consistency. Diversity sure seems to look more and more like "anti-white" lately. Trump just offered to make 3x more illegals citizens than Obama did and the democrats just called it a (paraphrasing) "plan for white nationalism" or some nonsense. There are real groups out there committing real crimes - I'm having having a real hard time understanding how DC is worried about some dude wearing a tie punching a hippy. Not really moving my give an eff meter.

Oh, and she wanted to fight like a man and got hit like a man. Equality is a beautiful thing.
I’m not worried about it. I didn’t know anything about her, or him,until someone who was actually worried started this thread and several other worriers chimed in.

You seem really impressed by the tie thing.
This is thread is UWS right wing hilarity on steroids. One RWNJ poster misreads a SPLC graphic and gets pissed that there is SPLC chapter at VT. The graphic depicts actual hate groups at VT who nobody has a problem with, and some choose to defend its members cold cocking a woman (by the same poster who repeatedly criticizes another particular poster for condoning violence mind you).

Excellent work all around.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

There is a mile of difference between “Virginia Tech allows...” and the notion that a supremicist may have located himself in Blacksburg. “Identity Europa” isn’t a Virginia Tech sanctioned org.

https://gobblerconnect.vt.edu/organizations

Everything from backgammon club, cigar club, to hurling. No white supremicist clubs. My point stands.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: This is thread is UWS right wing hilarity on steroids. One RWNJ poster misreads a SPLC graphic and gets pissed that there is SPLC chapter at VT. The graphic depicts actual hate groups at VT who nobody has a problem with, and some choose to defend its members cold cocking a woman (by the same poster who repeatedly criticizes another particular poster for condoning violence mind you).

Is this the part of the thread where you guys lose the argument and deflect to twisting the words of other people and ask me to defend them? Yep...looks like it.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: This is thread is UWS right wing hilarity on steroids. One RWNJ poster misreads a SPLC graphic and gets pissed that there is SPLC chapter at VT. The graphic depicts actual hate groups at VT who nobody has a problem with, and some choose to defend its members cold cocking a woman (by the same poster who repeatedly criticizes another particular poster for condoning violence mind you).

Is this the part of the thread where you guys lose the argument and deflect to twisting the words of other people and ask me to defend them? Yep...looks like it.
I’m sure he’s a nice Nazi. He was wearing a tie.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You and DC are a riot... Yeah La Raza kills people, but this guy is a NAZI... yeah, Antifa is violent, racist, communist and anti american, but there is a WHITE SUPREMACIST at VT..that's all that matters. Yeah SPLC has been outed numerous times as lying, manipulating data and taking money from alt left anti american groups like Soros and Clinton, but a NAZI punched a girl- and everyone should be against him- no brainer duh. Like Antifa's and La Raza's violent, patented racism and communism is fine, so long as they are not NAZIS!! OMG.. It's hilarious.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You and DC are a riot... Yeah La Raza kills people, but this guy is a NAZI... yeah, Antifa is violent, racist, communist and anti american, but there is a WHITE SUPREMACIST at VT..that's all that matters. Yeah SPLC has been outed numerous times as lying, manipulating data and taking money from alt left anti american groups like Soros and Clinton, but a NAZI punched a girl- and everyone should be against him- no brainer duh. Like Antifa's and La Raza's violent, patented racism and communism is fine, so long as they are not NAZIS!! OMG.. It's hilarious.
I too find it hilarious that Uppity would mistake "Identity Evropa" with the SPLC, thus bringing up the Nazi group in the first place. I've also found it amusing that Cap'n chooses this group to defend. Like I said, you guys are kicking ass.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: I too find it hilarious that Uppity would mistake "Identity Evropa" with the SPLC, thus bringing up the Nazi group in the first place. I've also found it amusing that Cap'n chooses this group to defend. Like I said, you guys are kicking ass.
So are you familiar with this group, "Identity Evropa?" I have never heard of them before. I don't keep up with the names of white supremacy groups (if that's what they are).

Like I said, the article show a map and indicated it showed where SPLC had chapters. From what I can tell they embedded the wrong map. When you click on the right map, you find that SPLC does have a chapter at UVA, so having one at VT is not far fetched, and probably not far off.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I too find it hilarious that Uppity would mistake "Identity Evropa" with the SPLC, thus bringing up the Nazi group in the first place. I've also found it amusing that Cap'n chooses this group to defend. Like I said, you guys are kicking ass.
So are you familiar with this group, "Identity Evropa?" I have never heard of them before. I don't keep up with the names of white supremacy groups (if that's what they are).

Like I said, the article show a map and indicated it showed where SPLC had chapters. From what I can tell they embedded the wrong map. When you click on the right map, you find that SPLC does have a chapter at UVA, so having one at VT is not far fetched, and probably not far off.
I'm able to deduce from the name "Identity Evropa" that they probably aren't affiliated with the SPLC.

You necks should start working in some vees in place of "u." Old School, and more conservative. You gvys like that.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:There is a mile of difference between “Virginia Tech allows...” and the notion that a supremicist may have located himself in Blacksburg. “Identity Europa” isn’t a Virginia Tech sanctioned org.

Everything from backgammon club, cigar club, to hurling. No white supremicist clubs. My point stands.
Your point falls apart using your own method. You and UpState should apply that same rigor to your issue with the SPLC. There aren’t sanctioned SPLC clubs at UVA, Liberty, or VCU. (the 3 Virginia universities mentioned in the article or on the correct map).
I’m pretty sure that there are sanctioned SPLC orgs somewhere in the US. And I’m pretty sure there are sanctioned white supremacist clubs in the US.
I wouldn’t join, support, or interact with any of them, but they have a right to be there as long as they follow school rules. You guys seem really upset about only SPLC, and this thread was started based on an article that has more falsehoods than truths. That’s a lot of being upset over lazy, crappy reporting.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Or, they don’t have a chapter at UVA....
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Hmmm....so what's this (5th from the bottom on the left)?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... sp=sharing

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Pro tip - the nazis have been gone for a long, long time. This is a confused dude who looks like he's dressed for a UVA football game.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Check the UVa list of organizations, not on there.
That map also says there is one at Liberty University. That right there is funny.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

That map also says there is one at Liberty University. That right there is funny.
I’m pretty sure this explains why that is:
Obtaining Campus Recognition

Although SPLC on Campus Clubs are not required to be officially recognized by campus administration, you might miss out on some benefits simply because you’re not an “official” club. Things like meeting space, funding, access to students, and other benefits make it worth the effort to try.
http://www.splconcampus.org/register

Just because they are not on the official list does not mean they are not there.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

I’m pretty sure this explains why that is:
Obtaining Campus Recognition

Although SPLC on Campus Clubs are not required to be officially recognized by campus administration, you might miss out on some benefits simply because you’re not an “official” club. Things like meeting space, funding, access to students, and other benefits make it worth the effort to try.
http://www.splconcampus.org/register

Just because they are not on the official list does not mean they are not there.
Yeh, just like Identity Evropa is there, but not recognized by the university.
The point is that the university doesn't recognize their status. It's just some people in their dorm room talking about being a-holes. Are you going to get upset over that? Do you think the university should hunt them down and kick them out??
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:There is a mile of difference between “Virginia Tech allows...” and the notion that a supremicist may have located himself in Blacksburg. “Identity Europa” isn’t a Virginia Tech sanctioned org.

Your point falls apart using your own method. You and UpState should apply that same rigor to your issue with the SPLC. There aren’t sanctioned SPLC clubs at UVA, Liberty, or VCU. (the 3 Virginia universities mentioned in the article or on the correct map).
I’m pretty sure that there are sanctioned SPLC orgs somewhere in the US. And I’m pretty sure there are sanctioned white supremacist clubs in the US.
I wouldn’t join, support, or interact with any of them, but they have a right to be there as long as they follow school rules. You guys seem really upset about only SPLC, and this thread was started based on an article that has more falsehoods than truths. That’s a lot of being upset over lazy, crappy reporting.
No, DC. I never said SPLC was at VT, only that I wouldn’t want them there.
No need to put words in my mouth.
My position stands firm,.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

No, DC. I never said SPLC was at VT, only that I wouldn’t want them there.
No need to put words in my mouth.
My position stands firm,.
I’m not sure what your point is then. I didn’t mention VT in that post.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Name 3 colleges, and the white supremacist groups they allow
Take a look at the map posted on Uppie's article. I don't know anything about white supremacist groups, or liberal hate groups, so can't point out who's who...other than maybe ANTIFA.
So, you're asking the wrong person. But, you think SPLC is a despicable group. There are people that think those groups listed are despicable.
They are both allowed on campus.
Uh, ....no.

No. Just...no.

I personally don't condone violence against my political adversaries.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: So he's the white version of every other ethnic group - got it. I might start taking you and the SPLC remotely seriously when you start bellyaching 1/10th of 1% as much about groups like La Raza and [insert any black group] as much as you do about a bunch of clean shaven white guys who look like they escaped from a Mormon mission. By the way, that ANTIFA chick (aka "Moldylocks") got everything that was coming to her - you denigrate yourself by making such a foolish argument. C'mon.

That's good advice for Moldylocks. Agree.

I'll remember that you don't condone self defense when someone is grabbing you by the neck.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: So he's the white version of every other ethnic group - got it. I might start taking you and the SPLC remotely seriously when you start bellyaching 1/10th of 1% as much about groups like La Raza and [insert any black group] as much as you do about a bunch of clean shaven white guys who look like they escaped from a Mormon mission. By the way, that ANTIFA chick (aka "Moldylocks") got everything that was coming to her - you denigrate yourself by making such a foolish argument. C'mon.

That's good advice for Moldylocks.

I'll remember that you don't condone self defense when someone is grabbing you by the neck.
Self-defense. Got it.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

That's good advice for Moldylocks.

Self-defense. Got it.
Sorry your gotcha backfired.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I too find it hilarious that Uppity would mistake "Identity Evropa" with the SPLC, thus bringing up the Nazi group in the first place. I've also found it amusing that Cap'n chooses this group to defend. Like I said, you guys are kicking ass.

Morris Dees is a lying sack of shiite who should be ignored.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson