FBI Director Wray "Shocked To His Core" By FISA Memo, McCabe

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

FBI Director Wray "Shocked To His Core" By FISA Memo, McCabe

Post by HokieHam »

'Removed' Next Day, More Heads To Roll: Report

Wow if true.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... more-heads
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Re: FBI Director Wray "Shocked To His Core" By FISA Memo, Mc

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:'Removed' Next Day, More Heads To Roll: Report

Wow if true.

So, with respect to Clinton, we may get a chance to re-examine the case and find her a new home with bars?
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Wow if true.

So, with respect to Clinton, we may get a chance to re-examine the case and find her a new home with bars?
I’m not holding my breath. But it would be nice to hold someone of power accountable.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Wow if true.

So you are ok with using gov. agencies to spy on potential and actual political candidates....that does not freak you out to your core that a sitting prez (Obummer) tried to affect the election in favor of Hillary with bogus info and illegal actions?????

Yes, Obummer and his idiots need to be held accountable
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Wow if true.

So you are ok with using gov. agencies to spy on potential and actual political candidates....that does not freak you out to your core that a sitting prez (Obummer) tried to affect the election in favor of Hillary with bogus info and illegal actions?????

What in the wide, wide world of sports are you talking about? Your post isn't remotely related to mine...
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Wow if true.

What in the wide, wide world of sports are you talking about? Your post isn't remotely related to mine...
re-examine a case that was never done in the first place? check out the memo, the crap is about to hit the fan
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Wow if true.

re-examine a case that was never done in the first place? check out the memo, the crap is about to hit the fan
I'm trying to figure out how my post about getting Hillary in jail makes you think I am OK with using gov agencies to spy on political candidates?
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Then there’s this......I can’t believe they’re reporting this.
The inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, has been asking witnesses why FBI leadership seemed unwilling to move forward on the examination of emails found on the laptop of former congressman Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) until late October — about three weeks after first being alerted to the issue, according to these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 77af678997

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote:Then there’s this......I can’t believe they’re reporting this.
The inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, has been asking witnesses why FBI leadership seemed unwilling to move forward on the examination of emails found on the laptop of former congressman Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) until late October — about three weeks after first being alerted to the issue, according to these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 77af678997

HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

I guess he was "shocked to his core" about what a piece of shȋt it is.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:I guess he was "shocked to his core" about what a piece of shȋt it is.

They are on the defense with this matter. What would you expect them to say? Heads should roll, and likely will. They abrogated responsibility
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HooFighter wrote:I guess he was "shocked to his core" about what a piece of shȋt it is.

I'd be surprised if the FBI praised a memo that probably has some criticisms of the FBI.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Translation : FBI manipulated the FISA court for political gain and is in damage control.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

so you think it is a terrific job to clear someone of any criminal activity BEFORE the investigation has been completed? really???
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Translation : FBI manipulated the FISA court for political gain and is in damage control.
Ding ding ding!
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Ummm....too late. The FBI has already said there are no inaccuracies:
Two senior FBI officials have now reviewed a controversial Republican staff memo alleging abuses of government surveillance programs during the 2016 presidential campaign, a source familiar with the matter told Fox News – adding that the officials “could not point to any factual inaccuracies.”

The two officials – one from the bureau’s counterintelligence division and the other from the legal division – followed up after an initial review of the memo during a rare Sunday trip to Capitol Hill by FBI Director Christopher Wray.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... ource.html

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Ummm....too late. The FBI has already said there are no inaccuracies:
Two senior FBI officials have now reviewed a controversial Republican staff memo alleging abuses of government surveillance programs during the 2016 presidential campaign, a source familiar with the matter told Fox News – adding that the officials “could not point to any factual inaccuracies.”

The two officials – one from the bureau’s counterintelligence division and the other from the legal division – followed up after an initial review of the memo during a rare Sunday trip to Capitol Hill by FBI Director Christopher Wray.
Their latest spin is that it omits facts counter to the picture it paints. They're not done.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Ummm....too late. The FBI has already said there are no inaccuracies:

Their latest spin is that it omits facts counter to the picture it paints. They're not done.
Yup. Discredit and obfuscate.

HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

I could say awesome guy didn't have sex with any barnyard animals *last night* and there would be no factual inaccuracies.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:

I could say awesome guy didn't have sex with any barnyard animals *last night* and there would be no factual inaccuracies.
Look everybody, Hoof is trying to be smart! Better luck next time.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.