They’re just getting started......

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

They’re just getting started......

Post by HokieHam »

This is gonna blow up on the Dems and media so bad......

They are investigating the FBI and the fact that McCabe sat on the Clinton email probe......and now this.
The second memo was written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... earer-memo
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: They’re just getting started......

Post by awesome guy »

They're clearly deploying the strategy of repeating a lie enough times that some people think it's true. I feel ya on this blowing up on them, but the LIVs get their news from Gimble and the like who won't ever tell the truth of this.
Last edited by awesome guy on Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:They're clearly deploying the strategy of repeating a lie enough times that some people think it's true. I feel ya on this blowing up on them, but the LIVs get their news from Gimble and the like who want ever tell the truth of this.
Oh yeah. The Ministry of Truth is still Russia, Russia, Russia 24-7.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:They're clearly deploying the strategy of repeating a lie enough times that some people think it's true. I feel ya on this blowing up on them, but the LIVs get their news from Gimble and the like who want ever tell the truth of this.

I watched about 60 seconds of MSNBC last night and threw up a little. According to them, Trump is simultaneously a friend of Russia and Hitler. Liberals aren't known for being overly bright, but they could bother to learn a tiny bit of history before making such ignorant statements. A friend of Russia is an enemy of Hitler. A 5th grade understanding of history would show them the error in their ways. But they're emotional and just saying anything mean and sinister sounding that they can think of. Doesn't have to and doesn't make sense because it comes from the hatred in their hearts and not a good or thoughtful place.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

I watched about 60 seconds of MSNBC last night and threw up a little. According to them, Trump is simultaneously a friend of Russia and Hitler. Liberals aren't known for being overly bright, but they could bother to learn a tiny bit of history before making such ignorant statements. A friend of Russia is an enemy of Hitler. A 5th grade understanding of history would show them the error in their ways. But they're emotional and just saying anything mean and sinister sounding that they can think of. Doesn't have to and doesn't make sense because it comes from the hatred in their hearts and not a good or thoughtful place.

Adding : If they were smart(big if), they would try and spin Trump into Mussolini. Then they could say something like, "yeah, he's making the trains run on time while trampling the rights of something or another". Then again, the typical liberal has no idea who Mussolini was and so have to stick with Hitler where their depth is knowing he was a bad guy of some sort.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Adding : If they were smart(big if), they would try and spin Trump into Mussolini. Then they could say something like, "yeah, he's making the trains run on time while trampling the rights of something or another". Then again, the typical liberal has no idea who Mussolini was and so have to stick with Hitler where their depth is knowing he was a bad guy of some sort.
I think that (or Hitler / Operation Valkyrie) is what they will do when their coup attempt is exposed for what it is.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

I think that (or Hitler / Operation Valkyrie) is what they will do when their coup attempt is exposed for what it is.
Oh yeah, BLM, Antifa, or another liberal mob will burn cities over this success. And they'll look crazier and angrier than ever.