Just want to give a nice round of applause for peak USN.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Just want to give a nice round of applause for peak USN.

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
In any event, how about, from here on, I'll pledge to never personally insult you if you pledge to never personally insult me? Game?
Sure. That's always been my rule...though FTR, I don't consider colon blow/dominos/lawyer jokes/etc. to be insults per se. That said, I will trade you colon blow/dominos/patent attorney jokes for no more one-word troll responses. How about that?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:It was on fill display yesterday.

First, make stupid statement:
USN_Hokie wrote:if you think the networks are going to continue paying out the arse to broadcast a bunch of barely literate millionaires berate the country, think again.
Second, move the goal posts:
USN_Hokie wrote: You do think like a poor person. Back to counting beans now...

Oopsie....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ight-games
Third - resort to "insults" - comedians are generally very smart so it's understandable why his "insults" are terrible.
USN_Hokie wrote:You're not too good when your posts aren't plagiarizing economist articles you read in your boss's office while waiting for his hard drive to defrag.
Finally, continue to dig in his heels and make statements that can be refuted, and have zero relevance (see point 1).
USN_Hokie wrote:Go ahead and post the contract like I said.
Congrats USN. Let's give the kid ("it takes a man to admit they were wrong") a round of applause.

(pro-tip: I never throw the first insult, but I usually throw the last)
Is this on a per thread basis?

In any event, how about, from here on, I'll pledge to never personally insult you if you pledge to never personally insult me? Game?
And it doesn't count when he starts a thread whose intent is only to insult someone. Now, usually that is to insult you and nolanvt, so I'm generally cool with that.

J/k!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: And it doesn't count when he starts a thread whose intent is only to insult someone. Now, usually that is to insult you and nolanvt, so I'm generally cool with that.

J/k!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hey! The post about people getting high taking anti-poop meds was pretty funny. That stuff is all in good fun, hence the - - - > :mrgreen:
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Sure. That's always been my rule...though FTR, I don't consider colon blow/dominos/lawyer jokes/etc. to be insults per se. That said, I will trade you colon blow/dominos/patent attorney jokes for no more one-word troll responses. How about that?
Let’s stick with personal insults. The colon blow stuff can stay, cwtcr likes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Let’s stick with personal insults. The colon blow stuff can stay, cwtcr likes it.

Just to clarify - lawyer jokes & domino's pizza are fair game?
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Just to clarify - lawyer jokes & domino's pizza are fair game?
Yes.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
I’m vetoing that. Both should stay.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

USN_Hokie wrote:if you think the networks are going to continue paying out the arse to broadcast a bunch of barely literate millionaires berate the country, think again.

Oopsie....

Third - resort to "insults" - comedians are generally very smart so it's understandable why his "insults" are terrible.
USN_Hokie wrote:You're not too good when your posts aren't plagiarizing economist articles you read in your boss's office while waiting for his hard drive to defrag.
Finally, continue to dig in his heels and make statements that can be refuted, and have zero relevance (see point 1).
Congrats USN. Let's give the kid ("it takes a man to admit they were wrong") a round of applause.

(pro-tip: I never throw the first insult, but I usually throw the last)
Is this on a per thread basis?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good one +1
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Oopsie....

This post is a monument to your stupidity, congratulations.

Your spittle-filled rant can't get your order of posts right, or even the day they were posted. I also love how you criticize me for insulting you (pro-tip: I never throw the first insult, but I usually throw the last) in a thread whose only purpose is a (very poor attempt at a ) insult :lol:

I can see why your company thinks your time is most valuably spent installing printer drivers for people who do real work with logic like you've shown here. :mrgreen:
The 6 page CBS thread is on the first page. You were the first to resort to insults, not me.

Just a few - hard to tell which ones are insults since it's not your forte, at least you have that going for you.
that's why your office collateral duty is IT weenie.
Please update my printer driver when you get a chance. Thanks.

PS the printer needs more toner.
And then here's my first quip:
Insightful. You shouldn't take out your lack of ability to value/think logically on me.
Another one of your posts proved foolish.

I'm really sorry that a network just spent "out the arse" for the NFL. I'm really sorry that you thought someone who knew networks would, thinks like a poor person. It implies much worse for you and that must be tough for you to come to terms with. All you had to do was be a man, have some accountability and say, I'm surprised a network would pay out the arse. Or, just don't respond and cower away. But to double down, move the goalposts, and resort to insulting someone that's right, that's just stupid. I'm sorry it was exposed in one thread. But let's be honest, those who know, know.
People who know, know.