Just want to give a nice round of applause for peak USN.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
TheH2

Just want to give a nice round of applause for peak USN.

Post by TheH2 »

It was on fill display yesterday.

First, make stupid statement:
USN_Hokie wrote:if you think the networks are going to continue paying out the arse to broadcast a bunch of barely literate millionaires berate the country, think again.
Second, move the goal posts:
USN_Hokie wrote: You do think like a poor person. Back to counting beans now...

Oopsie....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ight-games
Third - resort to "insults" - comedians are generally very smart so it's understandable why his "insults" are terrible.
USN_Hokie wrote:You're not too good when your posts aren't plagiarizing economist articles you read in your boss's office while waiting for his hard drive to defrag.
Finally, continue to dig in his heels and make statements that can be refuted, and have zero relevance (see point 1).
USN_Hokie wrote:Go ahead and post the contract like I said.
Congrats USN. Let's give the kid ("it takes a man to admit they were wrong") a round of applause.

People who know, know.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: Just want to give a nice round of applause for peak USN.

Post by HokieJoe »

I find it hilarious that you obsess over the financial health of the NFL. If viewers keep turning off their broadcasts (like me), then ad revenue, and thus broadcast contracts, will reflect that over time. It's not debatable.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Another NFL thread? :?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

The irony of you calling out someone out for refusing to admit being wrong isn't lost. Move along kid.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:The irony of you calling out someone out for refusing to admit being wrong isn't lost. Move along kid.
I’d be surprised if it approached the awesomely objective fashion of Cap’n’s fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

HokieJoe wrote:I find it hilarious that you obsess over the financial health of the NFL. If viewers keep turning off their broadcasts (like me), then ad revenue, and thus broadcast contracts, will reflect that over time. It's not debatable.
This post wasn't about the NFL. Just calling out how worthless a poster is.

Maybe you should think more and insult less. The "economist" was right. You may want to pay attention a little more.
HokieJoe wrote:Math is culturally insensitive to economists.
People who know, know.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

LOL

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:The irony of you calling out someone out for refusing to admit being wrong isn't lost. Move along kid.
You're no different but are just a caricature so not even worth calling out. USN has just turned into one.
People who know, know.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

RiverguyVT wrote:Another NFL thread? :?
Sort of. I added the appropriate gif.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
You're no different but are just a caricature so not even worth calling out. USN has just turned into one.
I'm a lot different than you and am proud of that. You're one more petty and angry jackass.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
I'm a lot different than you and am proud of that. You're one more petty and angry jackass.
No anger. Just want some accountability.
People who know, know.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Another NFL thread? :?
Sort of. I added the appropriate gif.
+1
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Pure rage. Your tirade started after you were wrong about ratings being down and then shifted to financials.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Pure rage. Your tirade started after you were wrong about ratings being down and then shifted to financials.
LOL! And here we go again.

For what it's worth, this was peak AG!
http://uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... ais#p71098
People who know, know.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

TheH2 wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:I find it hilarious that you obsess over the financial health of the NFL. If viewers keep turning off their broadcasts (like me), then ad revenue, and thus broadcast contracts, will reflect that over time. It's not debatable.

Maybe you should think more and insult less. The "economist" was right. You may want to pay attention a little more.

I'm not the one beating imaginery horses into glue, sport. As for my prior comments, I stand by them. Nothing you've posted changes the truth of what I've said.

You're not the only one who does it, but let's not pretend that this 'topic' required a new thread. It's blowback from the prior threads and should've stayed in those threads.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
LOL! And here we go again.

For what it's worth, this was peak AG!
http://uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... ais#p71098
Why are you such a bitch? You can't handle the regular occurrence of you being wrong so lash out like Castanza
ElbertoHokie
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

TheH2 wrote:It was on fill display yesterday.

USN_Hokie wrote:if you think the networks are going to continue paying out the arse to broadcast a bunch of barely literate millionaires berate the country, think again.

Oopsie....

Third - resort to "insults" - comedians are generally very smart so it's understandable why his "insults" are terrible.
USN_Hokie wrote:You're not too good when your posts aren't plagiarizing economist articles you read in your boss's office while waiting for his hard drive to defrag.
Finally, continue to dig in his heels and make statements that can be refuted, and have zero relevance (see point 1).
Congrats USN. Let's give the kid ("it takes a man to admit they were wrong") a round of applause.

Quality trolling
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ElbertoHokie wrote:

Oopsie....

Quality trolling
You misspelled "girly meltdown".
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

HokieJoe wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

I'm not the one beating imaginery horses into glue, sport. As for my prior comments, I stand by them. Nothing you've posted changes the truth of what I've said.

You're not the only one who does it, but let's not pretend that this 'topic' required a new thread. It's blowback from the prior threads and should've stayed in those threads.
The point was to call out a poster, not the NFL. It needed to be done.

You can stand by whatever you want - but clearly my math skills aren't that bad. And besides, everyone seems be be standing by their BS statements.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

The point was to call out a poster, not the NFL. It needed to be done.

You can stand by whatever you want - but clearly my math skills aren't that bad. And besides, everyone seems be be standing by their BS statements.
We understand that you're bitter about losing arguments so often and now want a parade because you think you won one. "Needed to be done", you're just an asshole.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Oopsie....

This post is a monument to your stupidity, congratulations.

Your spittle-filled rant can't get your order of posts right, or even the day they were posted. I also love how you criticize me for insulting you (pro-tip: I never throw the first insult, but I usually throw the last) in a thread whose only purpose is a (very poor attempt at a ) insult :lol:

I can see why your company thinks your time is most valuably spent installing printer drivers for people who do real work with logic like you've shown here. :mrgreen:
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:

1. Calls other people worthless.....job is to update computer software.

2. Brags about investing $17 in apple for a high school project....racks up 4 years of college tuition debt to do tasks the DNC pays illiterate pakistanis to do.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Oopsie....

(pro-tip: I never throw the first insult, but I usually throw the last)
Is this on a per thread basis?

In any event, how about, from here on, I'll pledge to never personally insult you if you pledge to never personally insult me? Game?