Pelosi and Schumer are demanding today that Ryan remove

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Pelosi and Schumer are demanding today that Ryan remove

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Nunes from the intelligence committee. They claim that he is advancing a memo that is just to cover up all the acts of Trump. HOW EFFING IRONIC OF THESE TWO MORONS!!!!!!!!

You just can't make up the stupidity going on in DC
HokieFanDC

Re: Pelosi and Schumer are demanding today that Ryan remove

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:Nunes from the intelligence committee. They claim that he is advancing a memo that is just to cover up all the acts of Trump. HOW EFFING IRONIC OF THESE TWO MORONS!!!!!!!!

Dude, leave me out of this!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

They're lashing out as they know everything that's in the memo. And then when the people read it, will know that the democrats have been lying through their teeths the past year about Russia and Trump collisions. The gig will be up and they're going to look even sleazier than normal. I'm hoping this knocks down a lot of people, particularly the deep state types that Obama deployed as weapons against the right. Not just the FBI, but IRS, even OSHA, etc. The government needs a good spring cleaning to remove the political appointees that transitioned to permanent roles, not to mention the hyper-partisan low and mid level agents. The government needs to be taught a lesson that they work for us and they can leave their politics at the door when they come to work.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:Nunes from the intelligence committee. They claim that he is advancing a memo that is just to cover up all the acts of Trump. HOW EFFING IRONIC OF THESE TWO MORONS!!!!!!!!

Dude, leave me out of this!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I think you are brilliant :mrgreen: